Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 12:11 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times

Advertisements

More of the @phonydonaldtrump

What happened to our 17-day vacation from him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 12:16 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
More of the @phonydonaldtrump

What happened to our 17-day vacation from him?
He can't go 17 days without publicity ...otherwise he'd be confused with Herbert Hoover, or as he gets fatter ...Taft!

Old 08-16-2017, 12:21 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,479,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Have you, oh so smart that you are, notified the IRS? I'm sure they would be very interested in your findings, and I believe they even pay a finder's reward. Shoot, with your intimate knowledge of Trump's taxes, you could get rich off the rewards. Go for it!
He bragged about how he avoided millions of taxes b/c of his bankruptcies, and how his businesses were doing
In general. This i heard is legal, but if you get to write off such huge losses a tax breaks, then you're hardly a good businessman are you?

He's still far from being in the clear. In his own words, if you have nothing hide, then reveal away. He tells others this concerning their secrets, but when we'd like to know about his tax forma, he's nothing but sad and sorry excuses.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:44 PM

7,682 posts, read 5,535,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I find it curious that Mr. Trump, whom has frequently claimed (as I believe) that he has never drunk alcohol, due to the example set by his late, elder alcoholic brother, would, despite said sad family history, sell Trump brand alcohol (vodka and wine, that I know of).
I'm not surprised at all. I think it's partly a control issue. Trump likes to be in control at all times. He probably views the idea of giving up control to alcohol rather repugnant.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:19 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm guessing those Trump products are produced by small businesses who license the name, similar to Disney or Warner Bros. allows vendors to sell their goods.

Because manufacturing was decimated by previous administrations, companies don't have much of a choice in where to make their products. Trump is changing that by getting rid of hundreds of regulations strangling entrepreneurs, one reason the economy is soaring.
According to that bunch of CEO's that just told Trump to **** himself, he hasn't done anything yet to encourage manufacturing.

Twist it however you like. Trump is still a hypocritical sack of poop.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:24 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,852,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump Accuses Amazon of Doing 'Great Damage' to Retailers - NBC News

Typical hypocrisy from Trump. Attacks Amazon while selling stuff on Amazon.

We all know he's pissed at the WaPo for their coverage and trying to take it out on Jeff Bezos. Maybe Bezos will refuse to sell Ivanka's shoes or Trump's book. Trump would squeal like a pig about that.

This from a piece of garbage who bragged during his debate with Clinton "that he hadn't paid taxes in 17 years, because he is smart"!

Old 08-16-2017, 01:49 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrapapple View Post
So let's summarize Donald Trump's position. He is against Amazon - an American company employing many Americans (while he and his daughter sell their foreign made wares on Amazon).

Yet, he learned history from the premier of China.

And he danced with the sheiks in Saudi Arabia, a country with an oppressive regime exporting terrorism.
As far as Saudi Arabia goes ...tRump is "Sheik Yerbouti".

Old 08-16-2017, 01:51 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Why does the President of the country attack a company working within the law, for doing business. He said it himself -- he didn't pay tax because he didn't have to...so why shouldn't Amazon use what they have at their finger tips to maximize their profits.

Also - yes Amazon just did a huge hiring spree around the country. Is he trying to make people lose those jobs?

What is wrong with him........

Old 08-16-2017, 01:53 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Why does the President of the country attack a company working within the law, for doing business. He said it himself -- he didn't pay tax because he didn't have to...so why shouldn't Amazon use what they have at their finger tips to maximize their profits.

Also - yes Amazon just did a huge hiring spree around the country. Is he trying to make people lose those jobs?

What is wrong with him........
Not sure if your question is rhetorical or not, but he's mad at Jeff Bezos, who runs Amazon and the Washington Post, because the WaPo has been so critical of Trump.

It Trumpworld, it makes sense.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:55 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Not sure if your question is rhetorical or not, but he's mad at Jeff Bezos, who runs Amazon and the Washington Post, because the WaPo has been so critical of Trump.

It Trumpworld, it makes sense.
Yeah it was kind of rhetorical. I know he's spatting with Bezos....but how ridiculous. A grown man -- the PRESIDENT -- how do people deal with the childishness.

He himself bragged about how he didn't pay tax using the system that is there...why shouldn't other companies and people.

Oh because Trump is special - he's very special.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies