Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Donald Trump represent the United States of America's values?
Yes 23 21.10%
No 86 78.90%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 05:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Actually, I love seeing SJWs in Che shirts. It makes me giggle.
Yeah, prepubescent teen girls do tend to giggle a lot.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:31 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, prepubescent teen girls do tend to giggle a lot.
Wow, you've been crushing the junior high parking lot again?

I thought you weren't allowed within 500 yards. Maybe that was someone else.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump has the values of a third world petty dictator.
Thank you!

The rest of the answers are but Obama, but Hillary, but Obama, but Hillary because there is no way to defend the idiot in the WH other than admitting that they are as nasty as he is.

Donald Trump is corrupt. Donald Trump is dishonest. Donald Trump stiffs working people to whom he owes money. Donald Trump is a deadbeat. Donald Trump rips off people, investors and banks who foolishly trust him. Donald Trump partakes and abuses a despotic nepotism system. Donald Trump has a patronage system of rewarding people with jobs for which they are unqualified. Donald Trump has no moral compass and no beliefs other than that he is the most wonderful person in the world. Donald Trump hid from the military using 'bone spurs' as a pathetic excuse to escape serving (5 times). Donald Trump does not respect women. Donald Trump has evaded paying taxes. Donald Trump is a bigot. Donald Trump admired and was mentored by a monster who was McCarthy's right-hand guy. Donald Trump is ignorant of American laws, civics, government and constitution. Donald Trump is a self-enriching, self-dealing government official. Donald Trump admires murderous dictators because he basically shares their values, and that includes Kim Jong un and Duterte. Donald Trump is also an immature rude megalomaniac, self-obsessed, self-centered sociopath, but that is more mental disease than a moral failing.

Donald Trump has no respect for America or Americans. He is a con artist who has fooled a number of people who are simply uninformed as to who he really is. The only people who have him right are the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, KKK, David Duke--they love him and rightly so. He is one of them.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wow, you've been crushing the junior high parking lot again?

I thought you weren't allowed within 500 yards. Maybe that was someone else.
You guys have schools where you're from?

And how'd you become an expert on who's allowed near schools?

Old 08-16-2017, 07:44 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You guys have schools where you're from?

And how'd you become an expert on who's allowed near schools?
hahahaha

Old 08-16-2017, 07:47 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
The question whether Trump represents America's values has to be answered with another question:

Is that what the President is elected to do?

What, exactly, is his job description?

Old 08-16-2017, 07:48 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
I don't think so with his recent and past actions.

Like the way you made sure all voters would be outed

Old 08-16-2017, 07:56 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Like the way you made sure all voters would be outed
It's a public poll, yes. I think if someone feels strongly about something, they should stand strongly in their convictions. That brings debate.

Old 08-16-2017, 08:10 PM

1,235 posts, read 732,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Well as President of the United States he represents the USA whether you like it or not. Obviously he is not the conventional politician that has sat behind that desk and he is a buffoon that I did not vote for. But he is still the President. Thank God I do not live in cities that some of the rabid loony people that post on C-D do. I love where I live and everyone seems to be living life just fine without losing their minds every minute or hang on every word Trump utters. Obama tried to fundamentally change the country I live in but I did not lose my frigging mind every day for 8 years. If this is the world you want then you can have it just how you like it where you are. Just stay out of my town because crazy is not welcome here.

Some people need some fresh air.

Did President Obama represent you, whether you liked him or not. In what way did Obama try to "fundamentally" change the country? You mean by trying to provide healthcare? Otherwise, I don't see what you're talking about.

Old 08-16-2017, 08:14 PM

1,235 posts, read 732,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
What ARE "America's values"?

Get a job
Work for low wages
Make rich folk even richer
fight with your fellow man for the same low wages
Treat the Bible as if it is your personal playbook by attempting to make it fit your own narrative (lunatics)
Own a gun
Pretend to be God fearing
Don't ever give a crap about someone less fortunate than you ~ too bad on them, right?
Buy things you can't afford and go into debt (keeping up with the Joneses)

No one in this country will ever get what Donald Trump or any other elitist in this country by working a regular 9-5 job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.