Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2017, 04:06 AM

18,774 posts, read 18,255,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Anyone still supporting Trump at this point is a fool or a tool. One or the other.

The investigation into Russian meddling continues.

Trump knows this as well as anyone else.
And that is why your side will continue to loose! I have said this so many times: You failed baby kissing 101! You look at the number of voters in the US and you start off calling half of us names. You just guaranteed half the Country will never support your side - you locked us into always voting for your competition.

Then you have the other half of the voters (I used to be one of them) that see you have no position to make our Country better except to attack. Then we leave and do not look back! So, there you are, surrounded by other diehard ultra lefties and you don't have a clue!

Old 10-12-2017, 04:07 AM

16,788 posts, read 8,265,616 times
I just don't like to label people as fools.

They were conned and fell for propaganda. All GOP voters have fallen for the same cons put into place.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:10 AM

51,697 posts, read 25,989,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And that is why your side will continue to loose! I have said this so many times: You failed baby kissing 101! You look at the number of voters in the US and you start off calling half of us names. You just guaranteed half the Country will never support your side - you locked us into always voting for your competition.

Then you have the other half of the voters (I used to be one of them) that see you have no position to make our Country better except to attack. Then we leave and do not look back! So, there you are, surrounded by other diehard ultra lefties and you don't have a clue!
I wouldn't be so certain about continuing to lose.

6 R state House seats have turned D so far this year.

0 D seats have gone R.

GOP donors are backing off over lack of legislative progress.

If Rs were half the nation, they would need gerrymandering, voter suppression, purging voter rolls, and the help of Russian troll farm propaganda to win elections.

Personally, I wouldn't belong to a party that had to cheat and lie to win.

But each to their own.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:20 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,394,715 times
Quote:

0 D seats have gone R.

If Rs were half the nation, they would need gerrymandering, voter suppression, purging voter rolls, and the help of Russian troll farm propaganda to win elections.

But each to their own.

Right. Because you democrats are so moral.
Give me a break.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:54 AM

Quote:

0 D seats have gone R.

But each to their own.

I was a Democrat and you lost me! Try working for America instead of the wealthy few that enjoy cheap labor and open borders.

You continue to fail to listen. What would you do if you had to listen to us calling your side cheaters and liars and fools? Would you say: I'm sorry I am so stupid? We are trying to tell you how to win again and you will never figure it out on your own. Most of us fought battles like this one in fourth grade; but we grew up!

Old 10-12-2017, 08:04 AM

16,788 posts, read 8,265,616 times
[quote=fisheye;49798721]I was a Democrat and you lost me! Try working for America instead of the wealthy few that enjoy cheap labor and open borders.

QUOTE]

That second line defines a Republican business owner, the GOP loves to project it's image onto others. See POTUS business practices.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:30 AM

[quote=Boss;49798824]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I was a Democrat and you lost me! Try working for America instead of the wealthy few that enjoy cheap labor and open borders.

QUOTE]

That second line defines a Republican business owner, the GOP loves to project it's image onto others. See POTUS business practices.
Did I say I trust Republicans more than Democrats? There are plenty of bad Republicans that want the open borders. I have never forgotten for one second that President Reagan granted the last amnesty and he was a conservative Republican. That amnesty was supposed to be for 3 million and it turned into 11 million.

The problem is that my old Democratic Party turned their backs on our private sector. They envision cheap votes with illegal immigration support. Heck, even as bodies pile up; they still back sanctuary cities - like that is in the best interest of legal immigrants and Americans! Heck; it even hurts the minorities that they (the Democrats) want us to feel that they champion. It also thumbs it's nose at the other third of our government - the Justice Department.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:33 AM

51,697 posts, read 25,989,909 times
The Russian story has not gone away.

FB has just sent Congress a bunch of Russian paid for ads.

Carter Page is apparently pleading the Fifth.

Team Mueller and the grand juries continue their work.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
The Russian story has not gone away.

FB has just sent Congress a bunch of Russian paid for ads.

Carter Page is apparently pleading the Fifth.

Team Mueller and the grand juries continue their work.
And after all this time the American people have no facts; only accusations! Hearsay is what you want us to believe. If we had spies and their identifies could put their lives in danger; we had plenty of time to relocate them. After all; your side wants to discredit the election and you don't want to turn your cards face up. Show us verifiable information if you want believers. What you want us to believe in America; you hate about the Russian government - you cannot have it both ways.

Old 10-12-2017, 11:42 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,763,197 times
CNN has already admitted to making up fake news about the Russia thing as fodder for their Trump deranged viewers.

The Russia meme is dead. Leftists lose yet again.

Now they want to make up stuff about the "nuclear footballs" and hate on Whitey some more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.