Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 08:54 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It's best not to argue against logic.
Let me know when you decide to inject some into this thread. I won't be holding my breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 09:04 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Ask your erudite husband who said this........

We kind of consider the ethos behind white supremacy and naziism as "tyranny". Don't know what you and the hubby think.
BLM has done more harm to our country in the last two years than any of those groups except German Nazi's have done since the Civil War. My husband and I don't have an opinion about them. They have no influence on my life. BLM is a terror group. My fil fought the Nazi's. They were defeated before I was born. Don't know why people keep talking about them. I think it is just name calling.

God made everybody and the best any of us can do is as filthy rags so no one has a right to think themselves better than anyone else. That doesn't keep a lot of people from trying to take advantage of others. That is what is going on now with the statue destruction. Imperfect people pointing a finger at others who are not here to defend themselves. That is another way to take advantage and dishonor others. Dirty rotten people doing dirty rotten things and calling other people names to draw attention away from the fact they are as bad as the ones they are pointing a finger toward.

We my have persecution for while but joy comes in the morning.

Last edited by NCN; 08-22-2017 at 09:21 PM..

Old 08-22-2017, 09:04 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
7 months of making America Great again as VP just mentioned.

How much longer will the left be able to keep up these false narratives and bashing. I have to admit they seem to be able to keep it up. It's funny and sad to see how low they can go and never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined the things the left comes up with.

The left deserves some award for being the most ridiculous bunch of the country but meanwhile we enjoy MAGA!

God bless America and all that love the greatest country on earth!
I'm still trying to figure how he has made America great. He has already alienated both parties by his temper tantrums calling both sides names. He's gone after everyone in government who goes against him. Our country is in turmoil because we have no real leadership. But if you think he is great, that's ok with me. I think he's a joke though lol. I've never had a president who makes me laugh so much. Pretty sad when someone like this is running our country.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:05 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Americans are no longer being held hostage by drunken/heavily medicated fools who say things like "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it". There has been a fundamental shift towards common sense and real world logic. Balance has been restored in favor of people with more functional brains. Quite refreshing indeed.

And America has borders again!
As opposed to someone who keeps saying trust me it's going to be great? Is that what you mean by common sense? Trump didn't give ONE detail during the elections. He spent his time insulting Obama and Hillary and he said things like "I'm smarter then all the generals".

And you all bought into it. How is that logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Don't waste your energy trying to reason with someone who talks about "all the winning" Trump is doing. Seriously, that should clue you in to how pointless any attempt at discussion is. The only reasonable response is to laugh.

To some extent yes, it's ok to laugh. I feel sorry for them to be honest their hate for having a black president is all this is. I didn't like or vote for Obama and the ACA was a stupid idea but he didn't embarrass our country. People in office stood behind Obama and didn't bail on him. Right or wrong they held fast.

When your own party is sinking ship there is a problem and his voters are blind to it. Why? Is another question.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:

How much longer will the left be able to keep up these false narratives and bashing. I have to admit they seem to be able to keep it up. It's funny and sad to see how low they can go and never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined the things the left comes up with.

The left deserves some award for being the most ridiculous bunch of the country but meanwhile we enjoy MAGA!

Neither trump or the Republicans have gotten much of anything accomplished, Where is that repeal and replace, what about the infrastructure, tax reform, the Wall, how about no Nation Building? Let us know when you get anything done.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:43 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:

Something that comes to mind with me where the left is concerned is what happened to this meme they had with Obama of "give him time to clean up the mess." K, well 8 years t'wernt enough? Go away lefties! At least get out of the way. Folks did it for you....

Old 08-23-2017, 01:36 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
LOL, and here come all the deranged lefties, obviously taking another break from taking their crazy meds. If you all keep this up, you might find yourselves in the padded rooms again.

MAGA indeed. And free padded rooms and straitjackets for those who hate America

Don't need either one! I'm quite content here living a great, happy life on the Sunshine Coast, watching with amusement as all you Trumpers resort to grade school insults of anyone not drinking the Orange Kool-Aid, while trying to convince yourselves that trump is any good, and that America is anything but a cautionary tale for the rest of the world to see what happens when hate , anger and revenge rule the minds of a collective nation. Btw don't flatter yourselves into thinking that those that dislike The Great Orange Hoax as well as those unhappy with America's socioeconomic situation, need a padded room and all. Most are doing just fine, and live decent happy lives! We could really give a frog's fat azz about you all, and are flattered by your 24/ 7 obsession with us. Good to know we are always first and foremost on your minds!! We really got to you all didn't we?? It pizzes you all off that we are smart enough to see Squirrel Wig for the useless blob of fecal matter that he is, and see through all of you Trumpers trying to convince yourselves your Savior isn't a sham. You WANT us to be miserable like the lunatic left- but we aren't! We're just smarter than you, is all. You just keep living your lies, keep thinking of us, keep being angry and hateful. We'll be enjoying life and being happy about things that REALLY matter. Sad that you all tie your pride and self worth to a mentally arthritic Pumpkin Man, that couldn't give one rats azz about his boot lickers. I swear if trump had a wooden azz, 99% of you would all be picking splinters from your lips. I tie my self worth and value to things that matter

Old 08-23-2017, 03:44 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Rah-rah-rah! You guys sound like a high school pep rally. Most of us have grown up and moved on from that adolescent mindest, but then, your hero has the mentality of a middle schooler, so it makes perfec sense.
Post like this are the best.

Obama lost most seats a president could ever loose under his presidency.

Obama couldn't even help to win the person with the most money at hand and the most help from media etc but all that happened was the loss of the century!

Keep it up lefties as it is hilarious to see how lefties are not living in reality.

MAGA! Waking up with President Trump as the President and a new Supreme Court Justice and more to be appointed, is the best that could have happened for America.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:14 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Don't tell lefties that America is great. They will surely label you a racist/Nazi and try to get you fired from your job. Right after they finish burning an American flag or two.

I think the past 7 months have shown, in plain sight, who the real enemies of America really are... And they don't live in Russia
Oh, I guess most of them think America is great..it is the 'again' they have issue with.

Most people are still asking just when that 'again' was. That pristine time we are trying to return too?

When was that? 1950's?

Yup...the alt/right has revealed itself as the true enemy of America..a great country that will not be dragged back 50 years.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:34 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Americans are no longer being held hostage by drunken/heavily medicated fools who say things like "we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it". There has been a fundamental shift towards common sense and real world logic. Balance has been restored in favor of people with more functional brains. Quite refreshing indeed.

And America has borders again!
Where were you during the last round of failed health care legislation. They sure read that bill before they voted it down.
Can you just stay on Benghazi or some other demented rhetoric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies