Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 02:05 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times

Advertisements

according to CNN (not a PRO Trump network) reports that Trump Organization is America's 48th largest private company and made 9.5 billion in revenues last year and employs 22,450 people PrivCo. says.

Trump Organization is bigger than well-known private companies such as Major League Baseball, McKinsey & Co. and Bloomberg LP, the company founded by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, according to PrivCo data.

Trump Organization is now America's 48th largest private company - Dec. 15, 2016

by the way, his personal taxes are a private matter and he is not "HIDING" anything....the I.R.S. and the New York Tax Revenue (which is run by Democrats in that state) has all of Trump's tax returns for decades, state and federal......If they have a problem that Trump violated any of the tax laws of the I.R.S. or the state of New York, they would have provided the evidence by now and be in the tax courts.....they haven't

Democrats tried it with Romney in 2012 and thought it will work on Trump and it failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Such billionaires as Mark Cuban and Mike Bloomberg have made it very clear that they don't believe that he's anywhere close to being a billionaire.
How would 2 democrat hacks that campaigned for Hillary Clinton and were openly hostile to Trump during the campaign know anything about Trump's finances......jealousy? Trump's Organization is bigger and makes more revenues than Cuban and Bloomberg, so what do they know other than bashing Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2017, 02:10 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
(G.W.)Bush put in slightly more time than was required in the Texas Air National Guard and received an honorable discharge as a 1st Lt.
LMAO...please.

I don't care about what time he put in. What did he DO with that time? Did he serve his country, or run campaigns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
instead of going to videos that are 27 years old, how about looking at things that are more up to date, like trumps FEC filing on his personal and business assets. forbes suggested that they were exaggerated, but trump claimed ten billion net worth at the time, forbes said more like 3.5 to four billion.

you dont like trump and i get that, i am not a huge fan of his either, but i will at elast give crdit where credit is due. until you come up with something that is not anti-trump that proves he is not a billionaire, i will at least listen, until then not so much.
Of course you're a huge fan. Stop it.

What accounts for the 7 billion dollar discrepancy between Trump's claim and Forbes' report?

Old 09-12-2017, 02:13 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
Who in the WORLD cares about anyone's finances in 1990?
We'd comment on his current finances but we don't have recent tax returns because Trump refuses to release them.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
We'd comment on his current finances but we don't have recent tax returns because Trump refuses to release them.

and you know how to read business tax returns and all the forms? I bet you pay somebody else to do your 1040EZ form.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:20 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
and you know how to read business tax returns and all the forms? I bet you pay somebody else to do your 1040EZ form.
bet what?, you have nothing I want

Old 09-12-2017, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
bet what?, you have nothing I want
I will do your 1040 EZ for you for free....so you don't have to pay H & R Block.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:27 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
In 1990, Trump was no Conservative Republican, nor was he a politician, so you can't say that this was some media driven lefty partisan attack on a Republican. Forget about it. In fact, he was a liberal by all accounts.

I've said time and time again that Trump isn't a billionaire. I've seen no evidence of it, and neither has anyone else that I know of...at least, not anyone with the full picture of his finances. Such billionaires as Mark Cuban and Mike Bloomberg have made it very clear that they don't believe that he's anywhere close to being a billionaire. Trump is obviously hiding something. Sure, we know what he owns, but no one...Forbes included (who estimated that he's worth 3.5 billion), knows what his debts are. And without that info, no real estimate can be trusted.

Not to mention that he had to sell some assets in order to raise campaign cash. He's got no real liquidity that I've heard of.

This video is VERY interesting. So all of you who claim that Trump really is a billionaire, what do you place against this?

Who cares if Trump is a billionaire or has 'only' $100 million to his name.
In the grand scheme - to borrow a phrase from Crooked Hillary -- what difference does it make??
This stuff is nothing more than a circus side show. Trump will be judged on what he gets done between now and 2020. If he does a good job, he will be re-elected. If not - he's out.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:36 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Dear God, you dig up a 27 year old video to rehash a subject that has already been beaten to death.
Why not? The right dragged up what Obama did as a teenager, Hillary's 1975 rape case, etc.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:05 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
In 1990, Trump was no Conservative Republican, nor was he a politician, so you can't say that this was some media driven lefty partisan attack on a Republican. Forget about it. In fact, he was a liberal by all accounts.

I've said time and time again that Trump isn't a billionaire. I've seen no evidence of it, and neither has anyone else that I know of...at least, not anyone with the full picture of his finances. Such billionaires as Mark Cuban and Mike Bloomberg have made it very clear that they don't believe that he's anywhere close to being a billionaire. Trump is obviously hiding something. Sure, we know what he owns, but no one...Forbes included (who estimated that he's worth 3.5 billion), knows what his debts are. And without that info, no real estimate can be trusted.

Not to mention that he had to sell some assets in order to raise campaign cash. He's got no real liquidity that I've heard of.

This video is VERY interesting. So all of you who claim that Trump really is a billionaire, what do you place against this?

EXACTLY......he's nothing but a phony wannabe!

Old 09-12-2017, 05:11 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Who cares if Trump is a billionaire or has 'only' $100 million to his name.
In the grand scheme - to borrow a phrase from Crooked Hillary -- what difference does it make??
This stuff is nothing more than a circus side show. Trump will be judged on what he gets done between now and 2020. If he does a good job, he will be re-elected. If not - he's out.
Y'all cared about John Kerry's Vietnam war service more than 30 years later...you included.

So I care about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies