Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 08:42 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
FISCAL CONSERVATISM. Hard work, and acquiring valued skills, not Barista degrees. I don't care about all that social crap, just get it out of my face 24/7.
Why do you think its put in our face 24/7?
I agree with you.
I find when its shoved in our face so much, it is a form of bullying into what one wants.

Just imagine what our youth’s brain is going thru. All this junk pushed at them. How can they even process it?
It has to be stressful and confusing for them. And what do they do with that stress?

6th grade in the state I live in is teaching and has groups for transgender, gay, lesbian and assigned at birth etc.
Geeze in 6th grade I was doing my class work and playing kickball at school. I do not like what some adults are shoving into our children’s physc at all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 08:46 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
The Democrat party has turned against the American people. In their nonsensical rhetoric, they show they care more about defending illegals at all costs. Who in their right mind would advocate bringing in more low-skilled people to compete with lower class American workers, driving down wages. The only people who benefit from this mess is greedy employers who basically show they believe in slavery by taking advantage of these people.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:52 AM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The Democrat party has turned against the American people. In their nonsensical rhetoric, they show they care more about defending illegals at all costs. Who in their right mind would advocate bringing in more low-skilled people to compete with lower class American workers, driving down wages. The only people who benefit from this mess is greedy employers who basically show they believe in slavery by taking advantage of these people.
They consists of so many sub groups under the umbrella of the Democrat party, each demanding its piece of the pie its no wonder I and many others left to become Indepedants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies