Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 10:44 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,417,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
My personal belief is that you shouldn't punch people who have not attacked you first.

I also believe in attempting to avoid conflict. Wearing things that will **** off 99% of the people you encounter is really setting yourself up for a beating because there is no guarantee that all of that 99% of people share my beliefs on violence.

And when you do get attacked, on the list of people to feel sympathetic for - you will be ranked pretty close to the bottom.
Your sympathies should be with anyone who gets knocked out for what they say/wear over the person throwing the punch.

Why?

Because one day you may receive a knuckle sandwich and be killed for wearing a blue shirt or saying you voted for X.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
i wonder if wearing my Gay Mans Domestic Violence Prevention TEE will get me beat down? I have one or two of them - free from the Pride Parade. I usually wear them as PJ's tho.
By a liberal? Possibly.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:57 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,651,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothick View Post
https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram...53091328_n.mp4

This kind of behavior isn't going to solve the bigger issue. In fact, it will only make it worse. Also, for those that think this was justified, would you still think so were this a female nazi? Is it okay to hit a woman if she's a nazi?

Well the guy went out onto the street to provoke. he did not put that Nazi arm band on in order to debate or discuss, it was to provoke .

He just provoked that big dude more than was wise.

Frankly i am not a supporter of the sucker punch particularly when you are twice the size...

Nazi dude went out looking for trouble, if he did not want to antagonize why wear the band.? he wanted conflict, he wanted to provoke, so no sympathy from me.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:59 AM

17,403 posts, read 12,007,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
The guy literally labeled himself a Nazi when he put on the armband.

Unprovoked? The police received multiple calls that the guy was inciting violence.

Thanks for eliminating the doubt. A moron nazi sympathizer it is.
So, we're back to "words are violence" again, I see. When will liberals finally understand. I'm guessing never?

Old 09-19-2017, 11:01 AM

17,403 posts, read 12,007,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Wow, last one for the night.

By announcing that one is a Nazi, they are condoning that people be killed for simply standing on a street corner while having a different religion or skin color.
They're not just condoning it, they're stating it as their own belief.

Conservatives hate Nazi's too, you dunce. Everyone hates Nazis.
Muslims think gays should be killed, simply because they are gay. If they stand on a street corner and announce their religion, can they be punched? Killed? Oh, the liberal conundrum.....

Old 09-19-2017, 11:04 AM

19,736 posts, read 12,308,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Well the guy went out onto the street to provoke. he did not put that Nazi arm band on in order to debate or discuss, it was to provoke .

Frankly i am not a supporter of the sucker punch particularly when you are twice the size...

Nazi dude went out looking for trouble, if he did not want to antagonize why wear the band.? he wanted conflict, he wanted to provoke, so no sympathy from me.
Doesn't matter, its free speech. Like the creepy professor displaying his Antifa t-shirt at a Fox news interview.

People try to provoke ALL the time, and nothing happens as it should be.

NO different than telling a woman she is provoking by wearing too little clothing so she was asking for it. No difference.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

Ever hear of 'sticks & stones'?

Man you liberals are one violent bunch.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:05 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,651,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Your sympathies should be with anyone who gets knocked out for what they say/wear over the person throwing the punch.

Why?

Because one day you may receive a knuckle sandwich and be killed for wearing a blue shirt or saying you voted for X.
nope. Nazi dude wanted confrontation. He went looking for it, and was not some innocent. He literally put the band on to SHOW the world he supports murdering Jewish people, handicapped people, black people, Roma etc.

Those who publicly support Nazis are publicly supporting war crimes, racism, sectarianism etc. I don't blame anyone from any of those groups losing their cool and punching him. He showed no restraint when he went out on the sidewalk wearing his badge of hate.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So, we're back to "words are violence" again, I see. When will liberals finally understand. I'm guessing never?
They are policing speech and dress better than the original Nazis ever did.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:07 AM

1,239 posts, read 512,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
The police made that statement. Not sure how you know they are liberal, but please tell us more from your inside sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies