Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 03:09 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,132,445 times

Advertisements

During the 2020 election Hillary will be in a nursing home wearing a paper crown with the word "President" written across it.

That's about as close as she's ever going to come to being the POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 03:17 PM

19,551 posts, read 9,561,689 times

Weren't we led to believe that the media was Clinton's fan base?

Old 09-19-2017, 03:18 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Blah, blah, blah.
That Waldo Kitty is a whole other story, though.
Bless your heart.

Meanwhile, we can all celebrate that Hillary Clinton lost not 1 but 2 bids to become President. Don't remember if she wrote a blame book then.

I'm still fascinated that she would say that she's like Cersei Lannister. The media seems to have completely missed that one.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,850,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
it wasn't an award show.....it was the Democrat convention event with their Hollywood donors disguised as an award show.

The only thing missing was Hillary Clinton receiving an award for courage at the end of the event and getting a standing ovation from the crowd.
How do you know this? Did you watch it?

Old 09-19-2017, 03:25 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,279,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
How do you this? Did you watch it?

How do you this?????? is that English?

my wife did while I was watching football in the other room and I read all the reports online about the show .....and she is not political, she is pretty much independent as a voter and even she was disgusted by the award show and their political propaganda and the bashing and disrespect of a sitting President.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:28 PM

13,664 posts, read 9,733,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
The press was definitely tipped in Trump's favor because his campaign generated ratings. He received more press in the primaries than the other 14 GOP candidates combined. After he was elected, they realized they created a monster, which is why they're overcompensating now in their criticism of him. Beginning with the hosts of Morning Joe...
The media is neither "for" nor "against" anyone. The media will promote whatever stories generate the most advertising revenue. In the end, the media is a business, and the first order of business is to maximize profits. Trump, being entertaining and provocative, was good for ratings. Thus coverage of Trump.

Yes, there were calls by liberal (and sometimes not so liberal) individual journalists and commentators to cease reporting on Trump. How did that work out? The Washington Post at one point had its press-credentials revoked by the Trump campaign. Did they cease following the campaign? If the media were decidedly anti-Trump, its various organs would have collaborated on a complete news blackout. Trump rally? Never happened. Trump speech? Never given. Trump campaign stop? Passed us by. Trump tweet? Deleted before we noticed it. And so forth. But that's not what happened, is it?

Old 09-19-2017, 03:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,850,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
How do you this?????? is that English?
Chill. I type too quickly on my phone, so I leave out words sometimes. I corrected it. Thanks!

Old 09-19-2017, 03:35 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,837,738 times
Now if that is not the biggest pile of ka ka I have ever heard I don't know what is.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:43 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,179,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Go look in mirror. The topic is about Hillary Clinton. You have not made one post about that.

I get why you get angry, but this topic isn't about the people of CD.
Which is the point, that continually escapes you, because you're too busy deflecting.

Again. I have nothing to be "angry" about. I'm not the one starting thread after thread about Hillary.

It's pretty obvious some of you are quite angry that "Crooked Hillary" (remember that?) isn't in jail ("Lock her up!!!" - remember that?) and is making money and getting pub as a free woman.

And the more you talk about her, the more she'll probably make. And that just burns some of you up.

Pointing how hyprocrites and offering friendly advice. If you don't want to take it, that's your prerogative.

And I like looking in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Exactly. These blow-hard Hillary people are hella angry. Look at their Hollywood award show. It was nothing but a bunch of angry Dem Lib entertainers devoting their entire pathetic show on anti-Trump sediments.
Lol, I'm not pro-anything Hillary. Or a "lib". And I don't watch award shows or "bits and pieces" of it, like you.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:46 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Again. I have nothing to be "angry" about. I'm not the one starting thread after thread about Hillary.
You are angry. You have bashed everyone in the topic starting with the "Nobody Cares".

Hillary lost. Trump won. Time to put on the big boy pants and move on.

This topic is about Hillary Clinton's blame tour including her blaming her loss on the media. As long as Hillary puts herself out there, then there will be topics about her.

The media isn't why Hillary lost. She lost because she was a hilariously bad candidate. Not only did she lose to Trump in what was one of the biggest political upsets of the modern times, but she also lost to a no name Senator from Ill. That in a race with all the rules rigged for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies