Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 06:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The number is climbing they will start finding those under rubble - I saw a whole building collapse there has to be people in it. and now the after shocks
Mexico earthquake kills scores, topples buildings - CNN

It's getting worse: over 100 people dead. RIP.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:46 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,490,341 times
A 7+ earthquake is no joke. I lived through the 7.2 earthquake in LA in the 90's... freeways and malls were collapsing.

Old 09-20-2017, 05:14 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
i realize we have separate countries etc and policies- political views and so forth- boundaries-- I understand that--
but when momma earth gets Pizzed off, she really don't care about all that- we are all at risk -we all suffer one way or another- as I mentioned earlier financially-medically etc. those areas get illnesses that are spread out- pollutants- the earth is changed somehow. I think in few months there will be more people transplanting and more aid will be given and more medicine - those with the me myself and I must share- with humanity
I only lost power and now internet-- nothing to what others are suffering ,, Im saddened- cant do more

Old 09-20-2017, 05:56 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
crow: it's what's for dinner

Since Trump had no comment over the previous 8.2 earthquake......this obviously must have come from general Kelly......no way in hell do I believe the racist twitter king tweeted this of his own choice!

Old 09-20-2017, 08:33 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
California is next

Old 09-20-2017, 08:43 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Since Trump had no comment over the previous 8.2 earthquake......this obviously must have come from general Kelly......no way in hell do I believe the racist twitter king tweeted this of his own choice!

Until you have proof....then you have to believe it....sorry...

Just because you hate and despise trump....does not mean everything he does is bad....

He said it, suck it up....get your thong outa your butt....really....

Old 09-20-2017, 08:49 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post

don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

trump could invent a cure for cancer and you'd shriek that he was a horrible racist for depriving black oncologists of a way to make a living.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:16 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
How genuine we're his feelings though if he also felt the need to lie after being called out? Would he have even called or posted anything if no one had called him out on it? He lied about why he waited. Other world leaders had no problem with reception. Enrique Peña Nieto had been using social media, and streaming live on Facebook over those three days, so obvious he didn't have reception issues either.

And how many times was Trump on Twitter for those three days, where he couldn't tweet something? 30 times, he posted 30 times on Twitter, and countless other retweets. He even had time to complain about Hillary Clinton, congress, DACA and the wall.

He would have been better off making up an excuse about dealing with our own natural disasters, but instead thought it would be better to lie.

I wonder what Trumps Twitter tirade would look like if another World Leader waited so long to call, and then lied about the reason for the delay on social media.

Old 09-20-2017, 10:01 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
How genuine we're his feelings though if he also felt the need to lie after being called out? Would he have even called or posted anything if no one had called him out on it? He lied about why he waited. Other world leaders had no problem with reception. Enrique Peña Nieto had been using social media, and streaming live on Facebook over those three days, so obvious he didn't have reception issues either.

And how many times was Trump on Twitter for those three days, where he couldn't tweet something? 30 times, he posted 30 times on Twitter, and countless other retweets. He even had time to complain about Hillary Clinton, congress, DACA and the wall.

He would have been better off making up an excuse about dealing with our own natural disasters, but instead thought it would be better to lie.

I wonder what Trumps Twitter tirade would look like if another World Leader waited so long to call, and then lied about the reason for the delay on social media.
You do know that FB and Twitter are accessible from a computer right? You don't HAVE to use a cellphone. You are just a bitter person looking for fault in anything you don't like.

Old 09-20-2017, 02:48 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
You do know that FB and Twitter are accessible from a computer right? You don't HAVE to use a cellphone.
What does accessing social media from a computer have to do with what I wrote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies