Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 12:07 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
so you admit Trump the great businessman and deal maker has no clue how or who to hire to fill a role.

not much of a leader is he? Bad hires reflect on those who hired them as much as the bad hire. Trump is little more than a real estate agent with a good self promotion skills. He lacks boardroom know how and clearly is an awful judge of character.
Did you say the same thing when Obama hired Hillary as Sec of State? Or when he hired Lynch as head of the DOJ? Or when he hired Lois Lerner as head of the IRS?

All of them were gigantic screw ups and totally corrupt. Yet you defended them. And now you have the audacity to lecture people about the importance of character?

LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2017, 12:10 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why weren't calls for something to be done about Michelle Obama taking separate planes or their dog taking a separate one when they were going on vacation?
More than most people want to know about the former first dog:

Obama Dog Flies on Own Plane

Suffice to say the email/ online bla bla was false.

No shortage of people of every persuasion, earn a living creating fake news click bait.

As far as former POTUS and FLOTUS taking separate flights to LA, apparently their respective schedules were not in synch.

How often was the current FLOTUS flown on a separate flight to DC or Palm Beach or wherever because she decided to remain in NY for 6 months so the boy could finish the semester at school?

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 09-20-2017 at 12:22 PM..

Old 09-20-2017, 12:10 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Just another example of the tens of thousands why spending should be cut and a balanced budget amendment added.

Old 09-20-2017, 12:15 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Trump needs to sit this swamp creature down and give him a lesson about the importance of frugality when spending taxpayer dollars. Then Price should be forced to ride Greyhound buses to get anywhere for the rest of his tenure as HHS Secretary.

This is outrageous.
You know we already had a topic on this and this particular fake news was already debunked.

Old 09-20-2017, 03:07 PM

7,770 posts, read 6,376,660 times
At least he hasn't gone to South Africa on taxpayer money.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:06 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times
These threads mostly always end the same " yeh but your guy did it or your party did the same thing" it is like clock work. But there is a lot of truth being spread in the forum and that is both parties suck.

As far as Price I never liked him, when he ran against a libertarian running as a {R} I sent that guy 100 bucks after I junked a car. Unfortunately he lost.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:10 PM

8,168 posts, read 8,519,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why weren't calls for something to be done about Michelle Obama taking separate planes or their dog taking a separate one when they were going on vacation?
They were. From now on no one in the swamp can travel farther that their feet can carry them.
"These boots were made for walking"

Old 09-20-2017, 04:14 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,487,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
No shortage of people of every persuasion, earn a living creating fake news click bait.
This is SO TRUE. It blows my mind that people are keen to believe something just because they see it on a meme or a website any fool can set up. Seriously, do you know how easy it is for anyone to create a website that looks like a news site? Do these people know that click bait is just that... made to earn money from clicks or visits?

Old 09-20-2017, 06:18 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,232,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You know we already had a topic on this and this particular fake news was already debunked.
No, Tom Price really did use charter jets 5 times last week. Where did you see that it didn't happen?

Old 09-21-2017, 08:58 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
How did you slip off of ignore? The topic isn't about Trump. My you are obsessed.
you brought up trump, perhaps you should pay more attention to what you say before you post... as to slipping off ignore, excellent put me back on it. I so i can respond without your being able to rebut. suits me .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies