Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 08:44 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,993,563 times

Advertisements

I guess Canada gave this guy refugee status after the USA ordered him to be deported under the Obama administration .

Maybe they should have sent him home....Why would Canada give him legal status??????????

Suspect in Canada attack ordered deported from US in 2011 | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2017, 08:45 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
That'll learn them.

Old 10-04-2017, 08:46 AM

995 posts, read 1,696,842 times
Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-04-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
That'll learn them.

I don't know.. seem like they are taking anyone in now. Especially since the Obama clone (Trudeau) runs the country now. There likely-hood of more of these happening is pretty good.

Old 10-04-2017, 09:40 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Perhaps the fact he was in detention and being held by ICE but stupidly released has something to do with it?

"He was then ordered in September 2011 to be deported to Somalia. The statement said that Sharif “waived his right to appeal that decision,” but was released from custody because he was unlikely to be removed from the U.S. in the near future.

Sharif was supposed to be deported on Jan. 21, 2012, according to ICE, but didn’t show up.

“Efforts by (San Diego ICE officials) to locate him were not successful,” the statement said."

So if he's not going to be deported for some time, just let him out to roam at will, then jump on Canada when he shows up at the border with his name spelt differently to claim asylum.

You let him enter the U.S., you determined he was a bad dude, you ordered him deported had him in custody BUT you let him out to roam freely, you didn't stop him your side but it's Canada once again being called on it over AMERICAN STUPIDITY just like the 9/11 terrorists were said by your politicos to have entered via Canada when they were all in the U.S. via valid visas and not one of them entered through Canada. And you wonder why Canadians get pizzed at your duplicity.

Dumbazzes!

Senator McCain where are you and that idiot Napolitano's big lying mouths now?

Last edited by BruSan; 10-04-2017 at 09:49 AM..

Old 10-04-2017, 09:44 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Perhaps the fact he was in detention and being held by ICE but stupidly released has something to do with it?

"He was then ordered in September 2011 to be deported to Somalia. The statement said that Sharif “waived his right to appeal that decision,” but was released from custody because he was unlikely to be removed from the U.S. in the near future.

Sharif was supposed to be deported on Jan. 21, 2012, according to ICE, but didn’t show up.

“Efforts by (San Diego ICE officials) to locate him were not successful,” the statement said."

So if he's not going to be deported for some time, just let him roam at will?

Dumbazzes!
Utterly mind blowing the stupidity of that, isn't it? No different than many deportation cases where a criminal alien is caught and just given a summons to appear for their actual hearing. 1 in 100 actually appear-gee, think there might be a problem here?

Old 10-04-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I don't know.. seem like they are taking anyone in now. Especially since the Obama clone (Trudeau) runs the country now. There likely-hood of more of these happening is pretty good.
Seems like you're miffed you got turned down for entry when you couldn't distinguish between "there" and "their" or for hyphenating the word "likelihood" on the application form.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Seems like you're miffed you got turned down for entry when you couldn't distinguish between "there" and "their" or for hyphenating the word "likelihood" on the application form.

Thank You for the spelling nazi lesson. I applaud your determination in pointing that out. Now lets move back to topic....

Old 10-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Thank You for the spelling nazi lesson. I applaud your determination in pointing that out. Now lets move back to topic....
I believe I already addressed the topic of your attempt to humiliate and chastise Canada, while proving it was American negligence once again ruling the day...er......didn't I?

Not just spelling, but also grammer.....there is a distinction.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:37 AM

For those of you who demand links; here's some more info describing the part the U.S. continues to play in perpetuating this fiasco:

Jason Kenney pressed on how attack suspect entered Canada on his watch

“I think there is no legitimate reason for anybody coming from the United States to make a refugee claim in Canada,” he said. “That’s the basis of the Safe Third Country agreement. Unfortunately it only applies to people who come in through ports of entry. I think it needs to be changed, but the U.S. government has refused to do so.”

Lastly; this guy entered Canada when the Harper Conservative government was in power so it has nothing whatsoever to do with "Trudeau". The Canadian government wants the "safe first country" rule revised that allows this to happen, but the U.S. continues to refuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies