Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 11:24 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,866,449 times

Advertisements

Clinton: It's My Fault Trump is President

I guess she finally tells the truth for once. To bad she doesn't admit that her campaign was beyond terrible.

She still doesn't get it though as she blamed the Brexit vote in England for her losing the election. Her arrogance and disdain towards middle-America and love-affair with the urban coastal elites it was really turned off middle-America from that women.

It was more her pretentious, arrogant, elitism that cost her the election. Even if she would have had good
policies which she did not, her constant talking down to middle-America cost her the election.

I remember when her campaign knew it had some issues back summer when she started trying to propose all these free goodies to liberal groups to increase voter turnout. She obviously knew at the time only high-turnout among liberals by promising one expensive free goodie after goodie after another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2017, 11:35 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
The lady has lost it.. pardon the pun.

Her being a woman had nothing to do with her losing .
But she's going to keep repeating that over and over .

Trump is a silverbacked gorilla ?? What the heck is she talking about ??
---

“[Farage] came to the US to campaign for Trump and spent half of his remarks insulting me in a very personal way and talking about Trump as the alpha male, the silver-backed gorilla. Think of those images and what that says about what's acceptable and what's not."

Old 10-09-2017, 12:50 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times
She's finally going to accept that it's her fault for losing the election. Her Only two options are to either help rebuild the Democrat party or stay out of the spotlight. I'm all fine with the latter. It's because of her that many dems are leaving their party.

Old 10-09-2017, 12:57 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Is there any way to get a national restraining order against this windbag?

Old 10-09-2017, 01:04 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
hillary is starting to realize that she is responsible for losing the election, but she is still blaming everyone else instead of recognizing that she was in fact a terrible candidate.

and she still thinks she should be president now. she wot acknowledge the fact that she had no energy in her campaign, that she had no message other than vote for me because trump is a jackass. that crap can go only do far.

what she needed was a positive message, and she needed policies other than doubling down on what obama did during his eight years.

Old 10-09-2017, 01:23 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
If she is taking responsibility to any degree, it means that she is going to run again. Her focus groups told her that the peeps don't like her 47 or so excuses.

"It's my fault even though it was Russians and misogyny. Now that I have admitted that it is kinda-sort my faultish, kinda, please vote for me next time."

Old 10-09-2017, 01:24 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Did Hillary assign Bill to make the U.S. Attorney a wear of things?

Old 10-09-2017, 02:10 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

I remember when her campaign knew it had some issues back summer when she started trying to propose all these free goodies to liberal groups to increase voter turnout. She obviously knew at the time only high-turnout among liberals by promising one expensive free goodie after goodie after another.
Free goodies lol, and don't forget she caries "hot sauce" in her purse everywhere she goes. Talk about pandering <sarcasm>

Old 10-09-2017, 02:12 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
hillary is starting to realize that she is responsible for losing the election, but she is still blaming everyone else instead of recognizing that she was in fact a terrible candidate.

and she still thinks she should be president now. she wot acknowledge the fact that she had no energy in her campaign, that she had no message other than vote for me because trump is a jackass. that crap can go only do far.

what she needed was a positive message, and she needed policies other than doubling down on what obama did during his eight years.
And don't forget, she was promised it was her turn. It reminds me of Obama during the first debate against Mitt Romney, ... Obama though he didn't even have to have to work for it, Hillary was no different.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:16 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,653,382 times
It's 100 % the fault of the idiots who voted Trump into office. The blame falls squarely on them. We have a child-like emotional ignoramus in the White House with a Cabinet of arrogant entitled wealthy millionaires who know nothing about the concerns of the middle and working class, nothing about governance, and next to nothing on world policy. Trump may yet get us to the brink of WW III. Millions will die and his base with be thrilled that he's sticking it to someone.

Trump voters: you voted for this chaos. You got it. And if you think this chaos is great, why? So you can say you are sticking it to the elites? Psst---if you hadn't noticed the elites/oligarchs are running the White House. There has never been a wealthier and more elitist President or Cabinet in the history of America, and their actions and policies reflect that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies