Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 02:30 AM

21,148 posts, read 19,729,843 times

Advertisements

Hillary didn't lose; Liberalism lost. For once, the Republicans had a candidate that was actaully conservative enough to draw out the otherwise apathetic conservative voters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2017, 03:06 AM

2,547 posts, read 2,738,429 times
Shut up Hillary tired of your self pity comments.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:22 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Clinton: It's My Fault Trump is President

I guess she finally tells the truth for once. To bad she doesn't admit that her campaign was beyond terrible.

She still doesn't get it though as she blamed the Brexit vote in England for her losing the election. Her arrogance and disdain towards middle-America and love-affair with the urban coastal elites it was really turned off middle-America from that women.

It was more her pretentious, arrogant, elitism that cost her the election. Even if she would have had good
policies which she did not, her constant talking down to middle-America cost her the election.

I remember when her campaign knew it had some issues back summer when she started trying to propose all these free goodies to liberal groups to increase voter turnout. She obviously knew at the time only high-turnout among liberals by promising one expensive free goodie after goodie after another.
Hitlary is right about something finally.

BTW, thanks Hilary for the ****ty job you did during the campaign.

Trump is awesome.

Old 10-09-2017, 04:45 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Clinton: It's My Fault Trump is President

I guess she finally tells the truth for once. To bad she doesn't admit that her campaign was beyond terrible.

She still doesn't get it though as she blamed the Brexit vote in England for her losing the election. Her arrogance and disdain towards middle-America and love-affair with the urban coastal elites it was really turned off middle-America from that women.

It was more her pretentious, arrogant, elitism that cost her the election. Even if she would have had good
policies which she did not, her constant talking down to middle-America cost her the election.

I remember when her campaign knew it had some issues back summer when she started trying to propose all these free goodies to liberal groups to increase voter turnout. She obviously knew at the time only high-turnout among liberals by promising one expensive free goodie after goodie after another.
It only took her 11 months to acknowledge a bit of blame. Progress.

Old 10-09-2017, 05:50 AM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's 100 % the fault of the idiots who voted Trump into office. The blame falls squarely on them. We have a child-like emotional ignoramus in the White House with a Cabinet of arrogant entitled wealthy millionaires who know nothing about the concerns of the middle and working class, nothing about governance, and next to nothing on world policy. Trump may yet get us to the brink of WW III. Millions will die and his base with be thrilled that he's sticking it to someone.

Trump voters: you voted for this chaos. You got it. And if you think this chaos is great, why? So you can say you are sticking it to the elites? Psst---if you hadn't noticed the elites/oligarchs are running the White House. There has never been a wealthier and more elitist President or Cabinet in the history of America, and their actions and policies reflect that.

Old 10-09-2017, 05:59 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
She is right up to a point. The russians helped!

Old 10-09-2017, 06:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Some of you really aren't very bright. We hear, time after time, that you wish "Hillary would go away", and yet it is your side who continues to put up post after post about her ! If you really don't want to hear anything about her again, SIMPLY QUIT POSTING THIS STUFF !

But we know the reasons you keep doing it. Deep down, you KNOW how bad your boy is, how inept and how much he has failed at this job. So, to make yourselves feel better, you keep bringing up Hillary and the fact she lost.

Here is something to make you all feel a little better this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUsr-1gIl3U

The only standing ovation Trump would get is at a monster truck rally or professional wrestling match.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:09 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,074,803 times
I think people in both parties rejected the "good ole boy" network of politicians and that included Hillary.

During the campaign both Trump and Sanders shined.

The Dems really only had 2 contenders..Hillary and Bernie and the DNC made sure Bernie didn't win.

If Joe Biden had thrown his hat in the ring I would have seriously considered voting Dem.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:14 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
I think people in both parties rejected the "good ole boy" network of politicians and that included Hillary.

During the campaign both Trump and Sanders shined.

The Dems really only had 2 contenders..Hillary and Bernie and the DNC made sure Bernie didn't win.

If Joe Biden had thrown his hat in the ring I would have seriously considered voting Dem.

It looks like Joe is warming up to the possibilities, so you and I may get our chance to vote for him. I would.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:17 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Hillary lost because smart Americans know she lies plus she dresses like a commie Mao Tse Tung ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies