Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 12:55 AM

459 posts, read 375,991 times

Advertisements

I don't think Obama and Hillary have a soul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 01:02 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,864,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You lost. Get over it.
If you've been paying attention the last nine months, we all lost.

Old 10-24-2017, 01:04 AM

459 posts, read 375,991 times
I sure didn't lose. Im estatic. The wall going up, tax cuts, Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. The culture war changing.

More like the winning I voted for.

Old 10-24-2017, 01:19 AM

16,591 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
It's ironic that he said that about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. But she's still serving just fine on the Supreme Court.
Horrible example, as Ruth Bader Ginsberg has to be one of the all time most incompetent judges when it comes to interpretation of constitutionality. She has derided the very document she is sworn to uphold, and even advised other countries not to follow our constitutional republic form of government.

She is only on the court because Hillary being the liberal feminist that she is, insisted on Bill nominating her. She has been shown to be on the wrong side of most issues due not to her politics, but her emotion based illogical conclusions and unsound reasoning.

As to whether Trumps "mind is shot", or he has always been this way is not the point. He clearly is not your typical politician, and that is in part why so many people voted for him. The fact that he is not PC and fights it's stifling of free speech is refreshing.

Heck, I predicted he would shake up the apple cart on both sides, not just against the opposition party. Sure enough, that is what he has done, and will continue to do.
While I will grant you that he seems to engage in things well below what should be on his radar, he still has the ability to drain some of the swamp. This is much to the dismay of career politicians and bureaucrats on both sides of the political spectrum.

`

Old 10-24-2017, 01:27 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
another liberal post whining about Trump, nothing to see here.
If you want shot minds, look no further than Maxine and Nancy.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:10 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,679,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Trump speaks in basic English so every American and legal immigrant, and maybe even illegals, can understand what he says. He tailors his speaking style to his audience. If you watch some of his big meetings with business people which he opens up for a few minutes to the presstitutes, he speaks differently.

Dems are only concerned with appearances, which is why they fixate on race and identity politics. They praise Obama as being a great teleprompter reader and dressing well but seem unconcerned about his disastrous policies. It kind of reminds me of a hapless spinster who is swindled out of a fortune by a handsome man who showers her with compliments.

The latest DNC narrative with which the media is complicit is the implication that Trump has dementia, a brain tumor or some illness. Funny they don't have the same problem with McCain having a brain tumor, maybe because he toes the Dem party line. I do understand their desperation with the latest revelations in the Uranium scandal as well as Tony Podesta being swept up in the Russia investigation now. The Dems really need to distract and deflect like crazy. Meanwhile the economy keeps humming along and ISIS is on the run. Just another day in the Trump administration.
Only is that none of what he says makes sense. Trump doesn't say anything of substance.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:17 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
POTUS statement in Rose garden has now stopped the Bergdahl sentencing. Seems the CIC should have kept his mouth shut till after it was over.

POTUS does not understand that his comments (words) have more weight then when he was a birther.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:32 AM

9,724 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I miss Obama. He was an eloquent speaker and let insults roll off his back. In fact every president has done that. This is what a leader does for the good of our country. Trump is just the opposite. Instead of looking out for our country, he takes everything personally and attacks anyone who goes against him. What a baby
You call that mush-mouthed liar an "eloquent speaker" ??? LOL
We always knew when he was about to tell another lie
....'ahh....uhhh......wink-wink....chuckle-chuckle....I'm just the coolest president ever....'

I'm glad we don't have to listen anymore to his...
'keep your doctor, cheap healthcare for everyone, Isis is on the run, the economy is great'
Lies, Lies, Lies - Good Riddance!

Old 10-24-2017, 04:37 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Or you don't care just so long Hillary isn't the president?

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...omo-transcript
Does hillary's incoherence disturb you?

[SIZE=+0]“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”[/SIZE]

Hillary Clinton 11-March-2014

[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

Could someone please tell me what she just said? And that’s the best she could come up with!

OK, explain what she said.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:47 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Trump's Rose Garden comments puts the judge's impartiality in question.

Trump said he couldn't talk about the case, then added: "But I think people have heard my comments in the past."

"Trump has described Bergdahl as a “dirty rotten traitor” and called for the 31-year-old Idaho native to be executed by firing squad or thrown from a plane minus a parachute."

Bergdahl’s lawyers have argued Trump’s remarks made a fair trial impossible since as CIC everybody in the trial answers to him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mments-n813251
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies