Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 01:59 PM

73,141 posts, read 62,992,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Topics like this are among the dumbest ever conceived. Have you polled every black to come to your conclusions? Do you base you conclusion on anything at all?
I'll call it what it is. This is yet another "Let's complain about Black people" thread. There are those who feel that if Blacks went away everything would be alright. That is why we have threads that start with "why do Blacks" this and "Why do Blacks" that. It is more or less anger at Black people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 02:31 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,462,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This has always puzzled me. Has it not dawned on Blacks that Hispanics would further dilute Black opportunity? Hispanics would get all the benefits of being a minority without the level of discrimination Blacks get. And quiet as kept, many Hispanics want to come here to mesh into the "majority" (think, Ted Cruz)
Another "Blacks ...." thread from a deranged conservative.

Old 10-26-2017, 02:33 PM

29,551 posts, read 22,889,727 times
Here we go again.

As pointed out in another thread, many blacks ARE against immigration.

Where is the OP and others getting the cookie cutter idea that blacks are not against immigration?

I'm not saying all blacks are against immigration, but it's certainly not this utopian brotherhood among blacks and Hispanics some would have you believe.

Old 10-26-2017, 04:16 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,218,987 times
People of African origin are not monolithic. Let's make this clear. Around 10 percent of the "black" population are immigrants and likely another 10 percent are children of immigrants. We tend to support what allowed us to be here and succeed.

As for the rest, I cannot speak for them but they don't seem as threatened by others as many in the white population.

Oh and there are Hispanics of African origin as well...just FYI.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 10-26-2017 at 04:28 PM..

Old 10-26-2017, 04:58 PM

63,352 posts, read 29,429,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Their job? You mean working as farm labor? They stopped that long ago after the civil war that freed them.

Nice try but most illegal aliens aren't doing farm jobs they are doing jobs that both blacks and whites used to do for a fair wage. I think far too many blacks (not all) who won't speak out against illegal immigration is because they see it as diluting the white race which makes them happy and they think of these illegal aliens as minorities like themselves. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face which is exactly what they are doing.

Old 10-26-2017, 05:02 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,622,537 times
Holy crap, where did you get the idea that all black people feel the same way about illegal immigration?

Old 10-26-2017, 05:06 PM

76,968 posts, read 47,836,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This has always puzzled me. Has it not dawned on Blacks that Hispanics would further dilute Black opportunity? Hispanics would get all the benefits of being a minority without the level of discrimination Blacks get. And quiet as kept, many Hispanics want to come here to mesh into the "majority" (think, Ted Cruz)
Not everyone (practically no one) is bothered by their race being "diluted" by other races.

Old 10-26-2017, 05:12 PM

2,679 posts, read 1,712,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nice try but most illegal aliens aren't doing farm jobs they are doing jobs that both blacks and whites used to do for a fair wage. I think far too many blacks (not all) who won't speak out against illegal immigration is because they see it as diluting the white race which makes them happy and they think of these illegal aliens as minorities like themselves. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face which is exactly what they are doing.
This is the most nuttiest and asinine post I’ve seen yet. No one is diluting the white race, and most African-Americans as well as other African diaspora populations are not 100% black. I’m sure plenty as of southern whites are not 100% white and pure Anglo-Saxon stock as you probably want yourself to believe. I suspect you must be one of those white nationalist types for posting something like this.

Black people are looked at under a microscope. Everything a black person does, says, wants, likes, or thinks makes your nueroreceptors jolt into oblivion.

Old 10-26-2017, 05:17 PM

63,352 posts, read 29,429,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
This is the most nuttiest and asinine post I’ve seen yet. No one is diluting the white race, and most African-Americans as well as other African diaspora populations are not 100% black. I’m sure plenty as of southern whites are not 100% white and pure Anglo-Saxon stock as you probably want yourself to believe. I suspect you must be one of those white nationalist types for posting something like this.

Black people are looked at under a microscope. Everything a black person does, says, wants, likes, or thinks makes your nueroreceptors jolt into oblivion.

Are you joking? Hispanics are bragging that they will become the majority over non-Hispanics in the near future. They are doing it mostly via illegal immigration. What's white nationalist about not wanting that to occur in that unlawful and unnatural manner? I don't have a problem with black Americans whatsoever that aren't of the mindset that I spoke of so take your nasty remarks and stick them, well you know where!

Old 10-26-2017, 05:19 PM

2,679 posts, read 1,712,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you joking? Hispanics are bragging that they will become the majority over non-Hispanics in the near future. They are doing it mostly via illegal immigration. What's white nationalist about not wanting that to occur in that unlawful and unnatural manner? I don't have a problem with black Americans whatsoever that aren't of the mindset that I spoke of so take your nasty remarks and stick them, well you know where!
These are not nasty remarks. You said black people want the white race to be diluted.

Those are your comments. YOUR WORDS. YOUR THOUGHTS. Not mines.

In my neck of the woods, no Latino person is bragging about being the majority. I’ve never EVER seen anyone doing this.

No black person said that they want the white race to be “diluted” or would “enjoy” it.

And quite frankly, threads like this are annoying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies