Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 08:31 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,702,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If calling my post assine and nutty isn't make a nasty remark then I don't know what is. I said many blacks think that way I didn't say they all do.

Just because you don't hear a Latino bragging about them taking over in your neck of the woods doesn't mean it's not true. There have been numerous links proving it and members of this forum that have bragged about it. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have heard that somewhere.

Of course, those blacks that want the white race diluted aren't going to admit it, duh. You tell me why they are so silent on illegal immigration then. It effects them just as much as any other race of American. Do you know how many unemployed blacks there are? Many of them use to do blue collared jobs but they lost them to illegal aliens just as blue collared whites have.

As for the title of this thread it's misleading. I'm sure the author of it meant illegal immigration as it would make no sense for blacks or anyone else to oppose legal immigration. The lines between legal and illegal are often blurred with an agenda for doing so.
I guarantee that most blacks that want the white race “diluted” already have some “white” in their bloodline already.

And yes, there are trends that by 2050 whites won’t be the majority anymore. And that’s what’s scaring the **** out of SOME white people...not all.

I have not seen any Latinos bragging about how they’ll be the majority, or blacks saying they want the want the white race “diluted.” That’s just being ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 09:02 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
I guarantee that most blacks that want the white race “diluted” already have some “white” in their bloodline already.

And yes, there are trends that by 2050 whites won’t be the majority anymore. And that’s what’s scaring the **** out of SOME white people...not all.

I have not seen any Latinos bragging about how they’ll be the majority, or blacks saying they want the want the white race “diluted.” That’s just being ridiculous.

The only thing that scares us or actually it's objection to is it's occurring via illegal immigration, an unnatural and unlawful occurance but that makes us the bad guys, right?

Remain in denial then. Many Hispanics have been bragging about becoming the majority in the future and I provided proof of it. You must have missed those posts then as there have been many in the Illegal Immigration Forum in particular and in this forum also. Ever heard of the Reconquista Movement? As I also said, do you actually think that any blacks would admit that they don't oppose illegal immigration because it will dilute the white race, come on. I had a conversation with one of them in this forum and they made every excuse in the book why illegal immigration is no big deal to them except the real reason why he didn't object. Even the loss of jobs to blacks due to illegal immigration didn't phase him.

Obama had white bloodlines also but he only identified as black. So what's your point? IMO, he had contempt for most whites.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
[/b]

I agree, some people can sure worry about Black folks. It's like they wake up worrying about Black people, and go to bed worrying about Black people, absolutely obsessed. They should just go out in the real world and ask black people why they do this or that.

Well, I certainly don't! I only wonder why they don't take a stance on illegal immigration since they are just as American as myself. I can only make an educated guess. Otherwise I don't sit around worrying about what black people think or do. I have asked one black person on this forum about illegal immigration and I never got a reasonable answer.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Are you "anti immigration" or just anti-Hispanic immigration? Because there are several Black people from all over the diaspora (Latin America included) that seek to immigrate to the U.S. that will be affected by adopting what amounts to a white nationalist agenda.

I live in Texas. A state on the border that's directly affected by illegal immigration. I used to be anti-illegals until I realized, it didn't really affect me or mine in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, folks are just seeking better opportunities for their families and if you all somehow believe that Blacks station in this country will be better one way or the other then keep dreaming. I'm indifferent to the whole debate now and that doesn't mean that I'm about to go march for immigrants rights. They'll have to fight their own battles. But If something upsets Whites so deeply, then its OK with me.

So the $113 billion a year that illegal aliens cost us doesn't impact your taxes? If something is a negative to your fellow citizens you don't care if it doesn't effect you? What about all the Americans who have lost their jobs to cheap illegal aliens or had their SS numbers stolen by them or crimes committed against them? You think they have a better life now? Since when is it ok to break laws and take from others what doesn't belong to you so you can have a better life?

So you think that illegal immigration only upsets whites? Why are you pleased that it upsets whites? What about the good whites who have been negatively impacted? Or are all whites getting what they deserve according to you? There are minorities that have been negatively impacted by it also including blacks. "Immigrant" rights? Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants".

Old 10-26-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Where I live, it is the blacks that are the immigrants (Haitian immigration in Palm Beach County has exploded in the last decade)

So, yeah, Hispanics aren't the only mass immigrants coming to the USA. So are Haitians and Jamaicans.
Nice try but Hispanics make up 80% of the illegal aliens here.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:17 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
If minority members see the majority group targeting members of another minority, I think the natural tendency is for other minorities to herd together, because they could be the next target.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Don’t worry about what we’re pro & anti. It’s none of your business. We do what we want, and we aren’t looking for consultants.

Last edited by desertdetroiter; 10-26-2017 at 09:39 PM..

Old 10-26-2017, 09:29 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This has always puzzled me. Has it not dawned on Blacks that Hispanics would further dilute Black opportunity?
Cruz)
Blacks *are* overwhelmingly opposed to immigration. The problem is that, like white politicians, black "leaders" and politicians take money to sell out their people.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Blacks *are* overwhelmingly opposed to immigration. The problem is that, like white politicians, black "leaders" and politicians take money to sell out their people.
Uh huh. And this concerns you deeply, right?

Old 10-26-2017, 09:49 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Don’t worry about what we’re pro & anti. It’s none of your business. We do what we want, and we aren’t looking for consultants.
Sounds like you need your own country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies