Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 06:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times

Advertisements

I think tillman IS a Black person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 06:37 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,491,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserSeneca View Post
Because most of them are sheep who hold the propaganda lantern for plutocrats and globalizers. They know to keep their mouth shut about things that matter.

Everyone knows that mass immigration lowers wages for Black workers; and says nothing. Everyone knows mass immigration increases housing costs for Black people; and says nothing. Everyone knows that mass immigration swamps schools in Black areas; and says nothing.
Black people are sheep for.... not being anti-immigration as a giant homogenous group despite their individual experiences? I thought the definition of being a sheep was reflexively behaving as one big homogenous group but hey OK.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:45 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,658,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This has always puzzled me. Has it not dawned on Blacks that Hispanics would further dilute Black opportunity? Hispanics would get all the benefits of being a minority without the level of discrimination Blacks get. And quiet as kept, many Hispanics want to come here to mesh into the "majority" (think, Ted Cruz)
Perhaps more black people oppose immigration than you realize, but black people only have 2 political choices.

Choice #1 democrats. Democrats support welfare, food stamps, high min wages, Medicaid, middle class tax cuts, small business tax cuts, healthcare for everyone, lower credit card and student loan interest rates, unemployment benefits, low mortgage rates, ex.ex.

Choice #2 republicans. Republicans oppose all the things above and instead practice supply side economics (tax cuts for wealthy people and large corporations.) And the republicans supply side economics is responsible for 94% of America's national debt.
ReaganBushDebt.org

And the republicans HATE minorities like South American immigrants and Muslims, and republicans hate groups like Black Lives Matter. Then republicans fight to keep public statues honoring men who fought to keep slavery legal in America. And then republicans attack black men when they do things like protest during the national anthem.

For black Americans to politically oppose immigration they would have to vote republican (and most black Americans are just not stupid enough or big enough sellouts to vote republican.)

Last edited by chad3; 10-26-2017 at 06:54 PM..

Old 10-26-2017, 07:00 PM

63,006 posts, read 29,194,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
How many Black people have you takked to about this topic?

Let me guess, you go by the opinions of Black people on panels on Fox News?

Most black people aren't fans of illegal immigration but we have more important things on our plate to worry about.

We do enjoy seeing white people cry about it all day when we know it has little effect on most of them.
Illegal immigration is one of the most important issues that "all" Americans face today so you should worry about it. White people crying about it all day? Why would you just mention whites? Illegal immigration has a big effect on our blue collared work force and that includes those of all races. I think you fit the type of black that I described in a prior post. Thanks for proving my point! I'm glad that they don't all think like you do.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:11 PM

63,006 posts, read 29,194,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
These are not nasty remarks. You said black people want the white race to be diluted.

Those are your comments. YOUR WORDS. YOUR THOUGHTS. Not mines.

In my neck of the woods, no Latino person is bragging about being the majority. I’ve never EVER seen anyone doing this.

No black person said that they want the white race to be “diluted” or would “enjoy” it.

And quite frankly, threads like this are annoying.

If calling my post assine and nutty isn't make a nasty remark then I don't know what is. I said many blacks think that way I didn't say they all do.

Just because you don't hear a Latino bragging about them taking over in your neck of the woods doesn't mean it's not true. There have been numerous links proving it and members of this forum that have bragged about it. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have heard that somewhere.

Of course, those blacks that want the white race diluted aren't going to admit it, duh. You tell me why they are so silent on illegal immigration then. It effects them just as much as any other race of American. Do you know how many unemployed blacks there are? Many of them use to do blue collared jobs but they lost them to illegal aliens just as blue collared whites have.

As for the title of this thread it's misleading. I'm sure the author of it meant illegal immigration as it would make no sense for blacks or anyone else to oppose legal immigration. The lines between legal and illegal are often blurred with an agenda for doing so.

Last edited by Oldglory; 10-26-2017 at 07:20 PM..

Old 10-26-2017, 07:14 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Perhaps more black people oppose immigration than you realize, but black people only have 2 political choices.

Choice #1 democrats. Democrats support welfare, food stamps, high min wages, Medicaid, middle class tax cuts, small business tax cuts, healthcare for everyone, lower credit card and student loan interest rates, unemployment benefits, low mortgage rates, ex.ex.

Choice #2 republicans. Republicans oppose all the things above and instead practice supply side economics (tax cuts for wealthy people and large corporations.) And the republicans supply side economics is responsible for 94% of America's national debt.
ReaganBushDebt.org

And the republicans HATE minorities like South American immigrants and Muslims, and republicans hate groups like Black Lives Matter. Then republicans fight to keep public statues honoring men who fought to keep slavery legal in America. And then republicans attack black men when they do things like protest during the national anthem.

For black Americans to politically oppose immigration they would have to vote republican (and most black Americans are just not stupid enough or big enough sellouts to vote republican.)
Uh: "Muslim" ain't a race: their kind come in all colors, same about people from Mexico on down.

La ciudad en Brasil donde ondea la controversial bandera confederada de Estados Unidos - BBC Mundo

Going by YOUR opinion: these people should be hated by Repubs. ^^^ Since many people think Brazilians are "people of color".

Old 10-26-2017, 07:18 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,502,295 times
Quote:
This has always puzzled me. Has it not dawned on Blacks that Hispanics would further dilute Black opportunity? Hispanics would get all the benefits of being a minority without the level of discrimination Blacks get. And quiet as kept, many Hispanics want to come here to mesh into the "majority" (think, Ted Cruz)

How does Hispanics coming here not dilute white opportunity? If you claim it does not than you admit to the while privilege theory. If you claim it does then one needs to question why you claimed this as a black issue and not a white issue. Your turn OP.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:27 PM

12,972 posts, read 9,672,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'll call it what it is. This is yet another "Let's complain about Black people" thread. There are those who feel that if Blacks went away everything would be alright. That is why we have threads that start with "why do Blacks" this and "Why do Blacks" that. It is more or less anger at Black people.

I agree, some people can sure worry about Black folks. It's like they wake up worrying about Black people, and go to bed worrying about Black people, absolutely obsessed. They should just go out in the real world and ask black people why they do this or that.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:19 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times
Are you "anti immigration" or just anti-Hispanic immigration? Because there are several Black people from all over the diaspora (Latin America included) that seek to immigrate to the U.S. that will be affected by adopting what amounts to a white nationalist agenda.

I live in Texas. A state on the border that's directly affected by illegal immigration. I used to be anti-illegals until I realized, it didn't really affect me or mine in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, folks are just seeking better opportunities for their families and if you all somehow believe that Blacks station in this country will be better one way or the other then keep dreaming. I'm indifferent to the whole debate now and that doesn't mean that I'm about to go march for immigrants rights. They'll have to fight their own battles. But If something upsets Whites so deeply, then its OK with me.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:21 PM

10,495 posts, read 4,057,523 times
Quote:
Where I live, it is the blacks that are the immigrants (Haitian immigration in Palm Beach County has exploded in the last decade)

So, yeah, Hispanics aren't the only mass immigrants coming to the USA. So are Haitians and Jamaicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies