Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 12:58 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Trump being corrupt has not been proven. As far as Hilary it is a known fact.
So why not defend it without bringing up Hillary?

Why do Trump fans default to Hillary or Obama if Trump is innocent

If someone accused me of being a pervert I'm not going to say "What about Weinstein?!!!"

Old 11-07-2017, 01:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Trump is the President of the USA, Hillary has no power over any of us.

YUGE difference.
Big Fail. LOL

Let's see. You are the OP. I would think you would remember what your own topic is about.
Trump fans seem to think that Hillary's crookedness cancels out Trump's corruption, lies, and stupidity
It's right there in the topic. You made it so.

Thank you for showing us how it is YOU who are doing what YOU accuse in the OP.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:04 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
So why not defend it without bringing up Hillary?

Hahahahahahaha

You brought up Hillary in the OP. It's right there in the topic title.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:17 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Trump being corrupt has not been proven. As far as Hilary it is a known fact.
You have that exactly backward.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump is POTUS because his campaign staff conspired with Russians to meddle in the elections.

The same folks who bleat on the forum about how they didn't believe the Russian propaganda fed to them on social media are the same idiots who post and repost Russian propaganda on this forum.
LOL!!! Who posts propaganda? Look at your first statement!

There has been no evidence yet produced that Trump won because of any "conspiring" or collusion on the part of Trump or his staff with Russia.

But the evidence against Hillary and the DNC that they colluded with Russia in an effort to smear Trump with a phony "dossier" which they paid for, is overwhelming.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:25 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
There shouldn't be a two-tier justice system, one for the Clintons and one for us.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:27 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Big Fail. LOL

Let's see. You are the OP. I would think you would remember what your own topic is about.
Trump fans seem to think that Hillary's crookedness cancels out Trump's corruption, lies, and stupidity
It's right there in the topic. You made it so.

Thank you for showing us how it is YOU who are doing what YOU accuse in the OP.

Hilary's actions don't impact me, Trump's does

So I'll ask again, if Trump is so innocent, why can't you defend him on his own merits without mentioning others?

Old 11-07-2017, 01:28 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
care to reference which USC code this is a violation of and where the evidence of such is? didnt think so.
They didn't "conspire to meddle in the elections," anyway. They agreed to meet with a lawyer whom they were told had information on Hillary Clinton. That meeting did not produce any information (it's called "oppo research"), nor was it a crime. As it turns out, that meeting was likely set up by Hillary, the DNC and Fusion GPS to create a connection between the Trump team and the Russians. Too bad it back fired on them.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:29 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
But the evidence against Hillary and the DNC that they colluded with Russia in an effort to smear Trump with a phony "dossier" which they paid for, is overwhelming.
Just heard that the Russian lawyer who met with Don Jr. had meetings with Fusion GPS before and after that meeting. Set up?

Old 11-07-2017, 02:12 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
the op asked for opinions that's mine. I have a feeling you are hoping everything would crash under Trump but it's Maga time. Cheer up maybe the Dems will find a decent person to run against him in 3 years...
check my post history dude, i have repeated stated how well i have done over the last 7 years. I was buying when others were crying.

We are in the last legs of one of the longest and strongest rallies in modern history. all asset types have exploded. You hardly think Trump did anything to do this do you? do you think trump changed policy? the trump bump is just the expected tax windfall being factored in. if it fails there "should" be pull back, but the market has resisted like never before and confidence as about as high as housing was just before it imploded.

i stopped adding to investments this winter spring..apart from 401k and such like. I am too overweight stocks and like so many others i am struggling to find well priced risk. I am not seller yet. but i did greatly increase my exposure to the EU late last year..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies