Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 09:49 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins

well first, I don't think most are trump "fans"

the election was really the choice between two bad candidates

the first one, trump, who is not really a conservative, but not really a liberal either, not a career politician, rough around the edges, blunt, not the normal politician who speaks so well that everything sounds like unicorns and rainbows....an outsider: who said the right things.... make America great again, control illegal immigration, refine/streamline taxes to make it easier(will some that are NOT "rich" pay a little more sure, but that is to be expected when you are streamlining something), easy some of the financial restrictions to enable growth, fix the albatross of healthcare.

the other one, Hillary, a far left fascist liberal, who has constantly lied: been in the spotlight for 40+ years with deceptive allegations against her in every decade....who said she had this in the bag....and said she was the destined one......

in the end...trump is still the better choice against hitlery.....but it was still a choice between two bad candidates

Old 11-07-2017, 09:58 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
well first, I don't think most are trump "fans"

the election was really the choice between two bad candidates

the first one, trump, who is not really a conservative, but not really a liberal either, not a career politician, rough around the edges, blunt, not the normal politician who speaks so well that everything sounds like unicorns and rainbows....an outsider: who said the right things.... make America great again, control illegal immigration, refine/streamline taxes to make it easier(will some that are NOT "rich" pay a little more sure, but that is to be expected when you are streamlining something), easy some of the financial restrictions to enable growth, fix the albatross of healthcare.

the other one, Hillary, a far left fascist liberal, who has constantly lied: been in the spotlight for 40+ years with deceptive allegations against her in every decade....who said she had this in the bag....and said she was the destined one......

in the end...trump is still the better choice against hitlery.....but it was still a choice between two bad candidates
So why do Trump supporters bring up Hillary, a year later, when defending Trump?????

Why can't you guys defend him on his own merits?

Old 11-07-2017, 10:08 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
So why do Trump supporters bring up Hillary, a year later, when defending Trump?????

Why can't you guys defend him on his own merits?
huh?? not getting where you are trying to go

who's bringing up Hillary??...unless you are talking about what people think is a comparable comparison of well she would be this, and he is that

could care less about Hillary, seems to me that you guys are the ones that continue to bring her up a year later...still crying because "YOUR GUY" didn't get elected

Old 11-07-2017, 10:11 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
this just in: democratic party imploding as corruption charges mount.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:46 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
They dislike Hillary and they will find any excuse to hate her, it's that simple. If Hillary ordered pasta at a burger joint, that would be the thing that they pick up on to say she's bad.

They overlooked a guy who started a fake university to scam victims, sexually assaulting women, and lusting after his daughters; surely they could have overlooked a few deleted emails. They didn't because of their hatred. Hate is irrational, but it's what drives the right-wing. If it's not Hillary, they will find someone else to hate. They need hate, it's the only thing they have in life.

Lots of people who didn't vote for Hillary, both Trump supporters and people who didn't vote for either of them, think Hillary is evil (and if they fall in the latter group, might also think Trump is evil). The same people think people who voted for Hillary (other than Hillary herself) are wrong and misguided, but not evil.

Lots of people who voted for Hillary, and assorted other progressives who didn't vote for Hillary, sometimes don't just think people who voted for Trump, and others they label 'right wingers' or 'ultra conservatives' to be only wrong, but to also be evil.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:48 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
That's fine, they can hate her all they want, but I don't understand how Hillary's behavior negates Trump's.

I've asked them over and over again to explain but all they do is go back to bashing Hillary, which is fine but it still doesn't explain how that negates Trump's behavior.
In elections, its a zero sum game. Simple as that.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:59 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins
As someone who didn't vote for either one of them (Hillary, nor Trump), I agree with you.

Also, if in the end, both of them are found to have done things that should land them in prison, then both of them should be in prison (although I think it's unlikely that, even if both are found guilty of such things, that either one of them would ever go to prison).

Old 11-07-2017, 11:02 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
They dislike Hillary and they will find any excuse to hate her, it's that simple. If Hillary ordered pasta at a burger joint, that would be the thing that they pick up on to say she's bad.

They overlooked a guy who started a fake university to scam victims, sexually assaulting women, and lusting after his daughters; surely they could have overlooked a few deleted emails. They didn't because of their hatred. Hate is irrational, but it's what drives the right-wing. If it's not Hillary, they will find someone else to hate. They need hate, it's the only thing they have in life.

Yep!!

Old 11-07-2017, 11:08 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:

Just the one daughter; he thinks the other one is ugly.

Old 11-07-2017, 11:25 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I voted for the one who at least understood how government works.

Nothing is more enlightening than watching one's president in Japan chastising the Japanese for not build cars in the USA.

There used to be experts on anything the POTUS needed to know. He laid them off, because the only opinion that matters is his.

yes Hills def knows how govt and politicians work that's why I voted for the business man and my bank acct and stocks are very glad I did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies