Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 04:09 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I wonder how loud Democrats will be when Mueller starts to look closer at Hillary and friends!
As a Democrat, I don't care. What is the threat of indicting Hillary? She's not in office and she won't be nominated again. If something was amiss, investigate it. But Mueller should leave no stone unturned with regard to Trump and the gang currently in office. Flynn screamed "lock her up" all the time, and now he's the one who apparently really deserved to be. Trump seems to love attacking anyone in the world except Putin. Trump has absolutely no shame whatsoever about saying anything and everything except when it comes to Putin. That makes me think very much that Putin has something on Trump, which makes our country very vulnerable with Trump in office.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:14 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And FIRED by Obama. Obama also personally warned Trump about hiring Flynn. Along with others.

But Trump only hires the best, remember?

I can't wait until this traitor is indicted. LOCK HIM UP.
Trump basically does the opposite of Obama. His whole policy philosophy is "I know I am but what are you?"

Obama fired him? Trump will hire him. Anything Obama was against , Trump is for and vice versa.

This really simplifies things for Trump. He doesn't need to know people or policies or complicated things like issues.

Obama was for it? Trump is against it. That in a nutshell is the Trump Doctrine.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:38 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump basically does the opposite of Obama. His whole policy philosophy is "I know I am but what are you?"

Obama fired him? Trump will hire him. Anything Obama was against , Trump is for and vice versa.

This really simplifies things for Trump. He doesn't need to know people or policies or complicated things like issues.

Obama was for it? Trump is against it. That in a nutshell is the Trump Doctrine.
Completely agree and I think Trump's obsession with Obama is pathological. But just as Trump tries to "undo" Obama, we can "undo" Trump and the first step is looking at Trump's earliest supporters, like Manafort, Flynn and their Russian ties. Why did they think Trump would be the perfect conduit for their Russian endeavors? That's the million dollar question.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:47 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,499,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Funny...it's been over a year with 3 ongoing investigations and no one is locked up yet.
Funny that you mentioned 3: Poppadopolos, Manafort, Gates.

2 or them are under house arrest, wearing tracking devices. They are locked up right now in their own homes and had to get permission to attend Thanksgiving events.

The other guy likely already wore an electronic device, but that was to record conversations with others that are not yet indicted.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/politi...ler/index.html

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/361397-judge-grants-manafortA-business-associate-limited-release-for-thanksgiving

A judge has granted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former business associate Richard Gates "limited release" for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Manafort and Gates will have to wear GPS devices and are not allowed to consume alcohol

Old 11-27-2017, 04:48 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,023,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Funny...it's been over a year with 3 ongoing investigations and no one is locked up yet.
I heard Manafort was desperate to get out of house arrest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Don't you know.

Got to wonder who was wired up. Surely, some of them have been.

Scaramucci, for example. Would love to listen to those conversations played in court.
Papadopoulous talked.

I'd image Flynn is talking. Hence his legal team cutting contact with Trumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Meh, things can still go wrong in a lot of ways. But I would really, really dislike having Mueller at my heels.
He's like a hound on a fox hunt. Once he starts, he won't stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
No, what it is is left wing hypocrisy. You celebrate the most corrupt presidency in US history, deflect, defend, bury, delay and mock any efforts at justice, then turn around and act self righteous when it's the other political party in power.

The hypocrisy is so blatant that it's cost you the presidency, the congress, the senate and most governorships. It's why traditional bread and butter Democratic voters like farmers, blue collar workers, teachers, union members & the Midwest are moving to the GOP. Keep it up.
Give it up already.

If there was something on Clinton during the investigations they wouldn't have ended them with... nothing!

In case you hadn't noticed, it's republicans leading the investigations and its republicans in congress making sure they happen.

This isn't a left vs right issue, it's an American issue. But if you want to make it partisan, it's republicans behind it, not democrats.

As another poster pointed out, Flynn is likely to flip to protect his son. Wouldn't be surprised if from there they go after Kushner.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:58 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
What Flynn wants to do is keep Flynn the Lesser out of the pokey. He's been trying to cut a deal since Comey was still head of the FBI, way back in April, and nobody wanted to play with him then.

He'll probably pull some time, but after Bobby Three Sticks pumps him and he points out all the bodies, I have a feeling Donnie Divot, Donnie Diaper, Eric the Slow, and Jared the Spineless are going to join him, and they might even invite Mikey the Putrid to come to the party.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:57 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I wonder how loud Democrats will be when Mueller starts to look closer at Hillary and friends!
I couldn't care less if he looks at Hillary. And I hope he keeps looking at Trump, et al.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:03 PM

20,122 posts, read 9,036,439 times
this investigation has run it's course, time to end this charade

Old 11-27-2017, 07:18 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,023,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
this investigation has run it's course, time to end this charade
The Benghazi thing was a charade that ran its course, no indictments.

This thing has proven it's not a charade with three indictments, so far.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:52 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,314 times
Mike Flynn...what a traitor...reports on msnbc that there are more journalists locked up in Turkey than any other country...and Flynn s gonna use his US Citizenship and network of power to "kidnap a citizen of Turkey living in PA and ship him back to Turkey to feed to the Turkish government."..what a creep if there ever was one .

Pitchforks and torches are at the ready "lock him up, lock him up"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies