Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 11:24 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,168,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It won't flop with the people who like his music. And those who don't like rap wouldn't like it anyway. So he's lost nothing.
He lost his soul. Actually he lost that long ago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2017, 12:01 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,048,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Of course you have people thinking it's great! Trash will always support trash.
Like those that hung Obama in effigy? THAT kind of trash?

Old 11-07-2017, 12:19 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,664,882 times
1st. Amendment Right !

Conservatives should be supporting Snoop's rights and artistic expression under the Constitution they say they love even if they don't like the message.

Remember we just had a American journalist arrested in Africa for tweeting something negative about the President of Zimbabwe.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...rt-mugabe.html

We certainly don't want this.

Old 11-07-2017, 12:29 AM

472 posts, read 329,340 times
Snoop Dog has shown his true colors as an angry racist.

Old 11-07-2017, 03:35 AM

24,481 posts, read 23,191,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
Snoop Dog has shown his true colors as an angry racist.
>>> Or he's brain dead stoner and an imbecile hell bent on senility.

Old 11-07-2017, 04:59 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,580,303 times
Will Martha Stewart be rapping with him on this album?

Old 11-07-2017, 07:42 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,284,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Yes that was trash!!!! Any other questions?

Old 11-07-2017, 07:45 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,126,852 times
This idiots popularity tells us all we need to know about modern day America.

Old 11-07-2017, 08:00 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,806,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I don't recall many musicians making as political comments in songs or album covers under Obama, but I do recall far more protests with Obama being lynched. Haven't seen a whole lot of Trump. But hey, it's free speech right? I don't buy Snoop albums nor do I buy Hank Jr.
Will someone help me here.

I was on CD board during most of the Obama years, & I never heard anyone suggest that BO be lynched.

I heard that he was "a communist, unqualified for the job, possibly foreign born, a hypocrite, a community organizer, a dope smoker in his youth (who wasn't that is in their 50s or 60s), & was married to a mooch who hates all things American". Many of us (including me) hated his politics, & didn't like him.... but none of us (on CD) suggested anything Racial or provocative Murder tactics be used on him. If anyone did, they were called out (on both sides). Why are posters (like the one above) revising history and suggesting that CD Posters were hateful (when we weren't). & why would someone celebrate the murder of a Politician that they don't support.

Our group.....We just bided our time and voted an ANTI "anyone but Obama" into office. Anti Trumpers could have done that (& had a new president in 2020), but they (the Media and the small 20-30% who are virulently anti Trump).....are alienating the middle. (Kneeling during the Anthem, Colluding with Isis and other terrorists, marginalizing all of us into camps & groups.... & wanting to spend money on stuff we don't need or want.) No one in the middle wants to be associated with a bunch of spenders, losers, hair on fire women or p&ssy beta males (queue to Schumer or Kimmel getting teary eyed for examples ).

You guys are toast for 20 years minimum, maybe longer.

Old 11-07-2017, 08:03 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,806,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
I don't remember Obama hanging in effigy. Who did that? Was it done all the time?

Was it done by a musical artist? (or TV personality?) or someone else famous?

Like what appears to be going on now. (snoop, madonna, judd, colBert, ugly red headed chick who I can't remember the name of......dozens of others).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies