Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 06:50 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,401,413 times

Advertisements

They act like little children throwing a tantrum for the whole world to see
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 07:02 AM

17,603 posts, read 9,385,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
They act like little children throwing a tantrum for the whole world to see
Most children give up tantrums by age 4 ....... these Leftists have been in a perpetual Hysterical Meltdown for a YEAR - an threw a Anniversary Tantrum to commemorate the beginning of their Mass Hysteria.

This is the crowd that expects us to listen to them and even vote for them.
They can't even deal with Life OR Reality.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:20 PM

29,250 posts, read 22,551,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I figured out a long time ago that my vote in a local election, for judge, or coroner, or dog catcher, or whatever -- MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN ANYTHING. Therefore I gladly avoided the dog & pony show on Tuesday and exercised my right to not vote. But I hope you had fun.
Sorry to hear that. My experience has been completely the opposite. Sometimes what I vote for wins, sometimes not, but I know my vote always contributed in the easiest way I can participate.

Actually, I do have fun voting. I have been going to the same polling place for years, and it's a great one; it's in a retirement/assisted living home, where the chef always bakes delicious cookies from scratch and the old folks hand them out with a glass of orange juice to any voters who want one.

I've gotten to know some of the residents over the years, and voting gives me the opportunity to chat with my neighbors, and a chance to meet new folks I haven't met yet.

Most of all, I walk out feeling like a dutiful citizen who just exercised my most powerful right. I had my say in what will always determine some important things that will affect my community, my state, and my nation and my life. That always makes me feel good.

Even so, my record is not perfect. There have been a couple of times when I had a cold or something, and knew I was infectious, so I stayed home. I don't believe in giving someone a disease if I can help it. But if I'm recovering from a cold, I go vote.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:25 PM

10,103 posts, read 5,783,251 times
Boy libs sure are sore losers. lol

Old 11-09-2017, 03:21 PM

18,821 posts, read 7,730,999 times
Default One year later: Democrat whiners still screaming helplessly in rage and frustration over Hillary's defeat

On the anniversary of their candidate's defeat in the Presidential election of Nov. 8, 2016, Democrat losers are still getting together to scream helplessly in rage and hate. These strange, self-centered people actually think that if they can get on television, that will somehow lend an air of legitimacy to their acting like crybabies who didn't get what they wanted.

It doesn't. Apparently these whiners actually don't know how immature and babyish they look to the whole world.

THEY DID IT: Leftists Gathered To Scream Helplessly At The Sky On Election Anniversary | Daily Wire

Old 11-09-2017, 03:22 PM

30,775 posts, read 18,532,032 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

What loony bins. This does nothing to lessen my belief that modern day leftism is a serious mental disorder.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:26 PM

923 posts, read 498,283 times
Please libs, keep up the whining and lunacy. You're part of the reason that President Trump won and will coast to re-election!

Old 11-09-2017, 03:40 PM

31,302 posts, read 20,831,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

What loony bins. This does nothing to lessen my belief that modern day leftism is a serious mental disorder.
It sure is fun to watch.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:49 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,401,413 times
Default One year later: Democrat whiners still screaming helplessly in rage and frustration over Hillary's defeat

Oh it was soo funny to watch them a year later, psycho liberals.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:51 PM

20,393 posts, read 20,048,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

Now THAT was funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies