Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 08:40 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,412,240 times

Advertisements

This is what Repubs do to defend their perps. They smear the victim.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:46 PM

18,743 posts, read 7,644,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, what you are witnessing here is the smear campaign that has begun against the victims. You should have expected it. I'm surprised it took so long.
Yep. And the victim (Judge Roy Moore) is fighting against the lies and smears of his accusers with good effect.

The Democrats have overplayed their hand this time. They should have checked into their selected "accusers" backgrounds more thoroughly instead of throwing together this hodgepodge who seem to make up such charges and sling them around so regularly.

And they should have waited until barely a week before the election, instead of a month before which gives the victims of the Democrats' false accusations, time to research the liars and prepare their defense.

Nice try, Demmies. Maybe next time.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM

18,743 posts, read 7,644,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No one believes these absurd Breitbart lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
it shouldn't surprise anyone that the trash site, Brietbart, would smear the victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Here we go, apologists for Moore.
TRANSLATION: We can't refute any of the things coming out about Moore's accusers. All we can do is attack the messenger, scream and Moore and his supporters, call them names, and hope somebody believes us somewhere.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:59 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,117,027 times
I'm not at all surprised that these baseless claims are quickly falling apart.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:00 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,922,382 times
Fake News the bible thumpers out to protect their child molesting christian judge.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:01 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,104,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Yep. And the victim (Judge Roy Moore) is fighting against the lies and smears of his accusers with good effect.
Ah, I see your problem. You have mistaken the pedophile for the victim. A 14-year-old girl is not the perp, no matter how hard you try to spin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The Democrats have overplayed their hand this time. They should have checked into their selected "accusers" backgrounds more thoroughly instead of throwing together this hodgepodge who seem to make up such charges and sling them around so regularly.
Tell that to the Senate Republicans. They have pulled funding for Moore and are threatening not to seat him if he wins. I'd say if the Republicans believe the NYT story to the point that they're willing to give up a sure vote in a razor thin majority, it must be true.
Quote:

And they should have waited until barely a week before the election, instead of a month before which gives the victims of the Democrats' false accusations, time to research the liars and prepare their defense.

Nice try, Demmies. Maybe next time.
Tell it to the Republicans. They're the ones running like hell away from your pedophile hero. Even they aren't despicable enough to smear the victim, as you are doing here. And that's saying something.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:02 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,117,027 times
Yes, these claims are falling apart, it's not at all surprising.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:03 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,104,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, these claims are falling apart, it's not at all surprising.
You mean the smear machine against the victim is in full swing. And no, that's not surprising.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:04 PM

11,126 posts, read 5,612,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Republicans are now saying Moore is more trouble than the Senate seat is worth. They are willing to put their agenda in jeopardy--something they can hardly afford to do--because he would be too damaging. This is what you call being between a rock and a hard place.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving party.

The concept of Karma is getting a lot of affirmation these days.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:09 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,151,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I can't remember the names of men I dated a few times twenty or thirty years ago. I didn't even date as much as most women. I never asked anyone his age and they never asked me. So I understand an older man who was a single attorney and therefore had many dating opportunities not remembering details. If a girl looked18 most men would be happy just getting a date.

One phrase that nags at my mind is how the mother of the 14-year old supposedly told a stranger to 'babysit' her daughter. Why? Was this girl a troublemaker? When I was that age I was the babysitter! I could stay home alone or sit in the car by myself when my mother went into the supermarket. I didn't need adult supervision. Very odd.

The judge said he has his own investigation going on so we shall see what is revealed. Politics gets dirtier every year.

By the way, Laura Ingraham asked Alabama voters to call her radio show and she had a full board and all said they'd vote for him.
I cant believe as a women, you would make so many excuses for a 30 plus year old man, that was a judge.

Yet blame a 14 year old girl for her decisions

I sincerely hope you don't have kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies