Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What would it take for Trump's base to abandon him
Shoot someone on 5th avenue 3 2.01%
Impeachment followed by prison sentence 8 5.37%
Repeatedly blame White and Christians for societal problems 20 13.42%
Nothing will make his base abandon him 118 79.19%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 11:46 AM

10,536 posts, read 6,178,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
LOL wow phone got me good! Brian would be an associate of mine.

Wouldn't it be inappropriate to use two of Brian's cells?

Old 11-11-2017, 11:47 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,991,790 times
Probably about the same things that would make hillary's or obama's base abandon them...

Old 11-11-2017, 11:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,837,665 times
I cannot think of any atrocity that The Donald could do that would reduce his faithful fanatics to give up their support for Him. Some said that finishing his second term would be enough. I think that his fanatics would strive for his term to never end. They are "True Believers" and many believers would sooner die than stop believing. Abandoning Trump would be abandoning their reason for living. They cannot do that.

This is the same type of faith that has people defending Roy Moore. He is and was a self righteous man that believes he has a perfect right to molest women of any age because his God made him an all powerful man. He is the personification of an apocalyptic religion that believes they will only go to Heaven if they believe totally in the superiority of white men over all of creation. You have to give Satan credit for making this bunk believable.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:48 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,297,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
In other words, I'm not gonna play pretend land and makeup reasons to help you justify your hate...

period..
“I’m not going to say anything because I don’t want to get called on it later. After all, Trump stands for literally nothing.”

Old 11-11-2017, 11:49 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,505,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Wouldn't it be inappropriate to use two of Brian's cells?
LOL beings he has only 1 cell phone it would be kind of difficult to use 2 since he only has one...

This is the reason I do not think autonomous vehicles are a good idea...
If a cell phone thinks it can form sentences better than you, and do as it pleases... I'd hate to see what an autonomous car would do

Old 11-11-2017, 11:53 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,182,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
“I’m not going to say anything because I don’t want to get called on it later. After all, Trump stands for literally nothing.”
Your statement alone disproves the notion of the thread which is his base wont abandon him..

If people were worried about being called on it later, this would mean his "base" abandoned him..

Thanks for playing.. seek thereapy

Old 11-11-2017, 11:53 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,143,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Probably about the same things that would make hillary's or obama's base abandon them...
Wrong

If Obama defended Neo Nazis and said there was good people on their side I would abandon him, especially if Obama doubled down on it after questioned on it

Only case I would give Obama a pass is if he retracted it immediately and said he misspoke.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:57 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,297,556 times
Quote:
Your statement alone disproves the notion of the thread which is his base wont abandon him..

If people were worried about being called on it later, this would mean his "base" abandoned him..

Naw, you don’t want to say what it would take to abandon Trump because—if Trump does that thing (which he absolutely could since he stands for nothing)—you would get called on it for not abandoning him.

Let’s be real here, you’ll never leave.

Never.

You know it, and I know.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:58 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,143,929 times
Quote:

You'll abandon your principles before you abandon Trump, that is what you will get called on.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,182,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
You'll abandon your principles before you abandon Trump, that is what you will get called on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Naw, you don’t want to say what it would take to abandon Trump because—if Trump does that thing (which he absolutely could since he stands for nothing)—you would get called on it for not abandoning him.

Let’s be real here, you’ll never leave.

Never.

You know it, and I know.
Then neither of you have read my postings. The insane world you guys live in on the left. I'm sure right now someones researching some type of liberal mental disorder, so hopefully soon, you'll be able to get your welfare to pay for it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies