Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 04:42 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
a clearly superior candidate in every way imaginable, just because she didn't pass your "no foreign wars" purity test. Because, you know, climate change, healthcare, tax policy, dealing with our massive student loan debt, and selection of Supreme Court justices aren't that important.
Trump was the better of the two on the issue of climate change. If you support open borders, as Hillary did, you also support climate change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I see this happening more and more. It all boils down to this as your key defense of Trump. He's a piece of crap and can't lead himself out of paper sack but he beat Hillary so he is your little tin god. It matters little that he is destroying the country, lying each and every day, and inciting hate crimes but he beat Hillary.
That's stunningly dishonest. He's incited hate crimes by people on your side against people who voted for him, not the reverse. He's causing people on your side to show your true colors.

Old 11-13-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Near sure thing for re-election, huh? Keep believing that, as support against him grows....
"Support against him"? LOL. That is an awesome oxymoron! I'm still giggling thirty seconds after reading that silliness!

Old 11-13-2017, 06:12 PM

25,584 posts, read 17,304,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This has long been my argument. It's not enough to try and tear something down, you have to provide a valid alternative if you want to do that.
LOL! Right!
It's like me in math class trying to get credit for solving what X is "not"!

Old 11-13-2017, 06:16 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
LOL! Right!
It's like me in math class trying to get credit for solving what X is "not"!
Very good example for the subject. Yes, it's very easy to come up with what X is not and you aren't going to impress anyone with your answer.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:15 PM

2,680 posts, read 1,380,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Sounds like a Snowflake teety baby....he's still your President and will be till 2025.
He's not my President. Hus behavior certainly doean't embody whatI stand for.

Old 11-14-2017, 06:25 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,145,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Wow, what a scary post.

You're fine with anyone who's elected, no matter how incompetent, no matter how detrimental to the country? And, by the way, does that include your mayor and senators?

Just curious, assuming you're a Republican, did you feel the same way about Obama? Did you tell people to support him no matter what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
just the truth, don't be afraid. This thread is not about Obama try to keep on topic.
The point isn't Obama. The point is your probable hypocritical double-standard.

I notice you avoided answering, so I'm guessing that the answer is yes, you do have that hypocritical double-standard - that you were fine with criticizing and complaining about Obama, but you now feel that everyone should go along complacently with Trump.

Old 11-14-2017, 07:32 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,084,509 times
And even more people who can't add or subtract say that Trump isn't fit to be POTUS, either.

Old 11-14-2017, 07:40 PM

53 posts, read 51,872 times
Trump is not fit to be POTUS. He's also not a worthwhile businessman.

Trump's business is all about luxury hotels and golf courses, not a salient business at all. The world doesn't need more plastic luxury entrainment garbage.

We need business to focus on technology, research, and medical advancements.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckenberg, and Jeff Bezos are much more spectacular businessmen than Donald Trump. If we want businessmen to run the US government it should be these people.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:24 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Obviously he is fit to be President since he actively IS the President. I'm not sure what math has to do with anything. At this point though there are plenty of 'experts' who would say that nobody who isn't liberal or progressive is fit to be President so I'm going to have to just laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies