Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 07:59 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Advertisements

the only madness i'm seeing is the OP's shrill, discombobulated rant.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:00 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Seems like Trump's longest list of 'accomplishments' would be a list of the Obama policies he's reversed or eliminated.
He isn’t done with that yet.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:01 AM

11,262 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The madness that can't continue is the child like actions of Progressives and the Left in general. They are dangerous people and are creating madness the world over.
Strap yourself in. You have not seen madness yet. At least three more years. Maybe more. And if somehow Trump is removed from office, Liberals still will not be happy with the replacement. It is their sole purpose in life to be mad and outraged by just about everything. Pathetic creatures the entire lot are.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:12 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Wow! I did not ask you to Omit Anything, I read and understood all your words. But the simple question sure seems to have triggered something, and I also notice you declined to answer the simple question, so I will have to assume that I was correct.

Learned long ago to leave those with a Big Chip on their shoulder to their own devices, one only gets yelled at and spit on if rational discussion is attempted, Chippies are not capable of rational discussion.

Since I am a Lib it is a Rare day that I add a Lib to my Ignore list, so this is your Special Day, please feel free to feel Special all day.
Chance and Change is black, but male I believe, not female.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Chance and Change is black, but male I believe, not female.
Do Not Care at this point, the big Chip on Shoulder was reason enough to leave them to their own devices, life is too short to waste on their "outrage" over everything, done with them.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:17 AM

45,407 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Seems like Trump's longest list of 'accomplishments' would be a list of the Obama policies he's reversed or eliminated.
I see several of you ***** and moan about that constantly. Did you do the same when President Obama reversed or eliminated policies of his predecessors?

Don't bother to answer, I already know.

What you're missing is that Trump was elected, as was Obama, specifically to reverse or remove their predecessors policies. As have been almost every President of the opposing party.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:19 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Stole my thunder. I was going to say the same thing.
It ain't rocket science, is it?

It's easy to laugh at the idiocy of it all, but truthfully it's not normal. Normal people don't write crap like that. Normal people don't write most of the stupid sh*t that I read in posted articles. Normal people who disagree with political outcomes get over an unsatisfactory election and move on with their lives. They don't just keep ramping up the crazy. I alternate between shaking my head at the idiocy of frequent over-emotional diatribes, and feeling increasingly concerned that they'll all jump off a cliff together and try to pull the clear-headed off with them.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:13 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Wow! I did not ask you to Omit Anything, I read and understood all your words. But the simple question sure seems to have triggered something, and I also notice you declined to answer the simple question, so I will have to assume that I was correct.

Learned long ago to leave those with a Big Chip on their shoulder to their own devices, one only gets yelled at and spit on if rational discussion is attempted, Chippies are not capable of rational discussion.

Since I am a Lib it is a Rare day that I add a Lib to my Ignore list, so this is your Special Day, please feel free to feel Special all day.
I don't need to make any specific identity about myself to you... I have no idea whom you consider yourself to be, but what ever or whom ever, is not my concern... The writing stated what it stated, you want to make it about me as an individual to deflect from what is "discussed" and I don't pander to that... so... you are quite welcome "to assume" anything that comforts you.
I don't place any particular value on you to a point, that it would matter to me whether you ignore or not... that too is your choice.

If you care to discuss the commentary content, then do so... don't.. but you discussing me, will get you no more than your assumptions give you.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:16 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
man you need to find a publisher for your useless fiction novels.

Old 11-14-2017, 12:04 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
As the post clearly states.

Quote:
We can expect that "The World of Nations", will not sit idle and allow the mad man and his gang of fools bring ruin to the entire world of nations. "No Way This Madness Can Continue"

God has always moved the world toward Justice
It's been well proven that the mentality and ideology of the Right Wingers is something that has long been a danger to America, it can be traced back through American history and what is revealed is "nothing but a trail of destructive conduct, inhumane motivations, and they will accept anything promoted by the wealthy in the pursuits of greed. They will continue to live in cycles and depth of destitution, because the world is not designed for "ignorance to prosper" in what matters in the premise and principle of Gods Truth.

Trump is like the type of "Right Wing White Male" who ran to China, with a big grin on his face, thinking he had new slaves, and he took all his industry there, trying to "use the Chinese as cheap slave labor"... what he did not count on was the Chinese being smart enough to "accept the industry, and perform the labor, and "save their money"... because the Chinese was smart enough to know... If the Right Wing White Male, keeps bringing all his money in wheelbarrows, eventually, he won't have any money to bring. And that is exactly what happened... Now the Chinese have the money and the industry, and the types like Trump... who can't face the follow of the Right Wing White Male, wants to blame the Chinese because they were smarter than he was.

He thought he was using the Chinese, and in doing so... he underestimated the Chinese, now he can't feed and clothe himself without "Chinese Imports".....

Yep, I remember it vividly, during the 1990's all the executive white males was talking about, was " Outsource" it was their buzz word, and they walked around with the Cheshire Cat Grin, like they had re-invented slavery, and thought the Chinese government was their overseer, where he could use slaves and not take the blame for promoting slavery.

But, he lost!!!! time proved, that not only did he take everything to China, he even set up means to import it back, as completed products, "DUTY FREE" and now he is whining and crying... because the Chinese no longer have to listen to any terms and conditions and they don't have to do anything they don't want to do... and there is nothing he can do about it.

That's why Trump talked all that flap during campaigning, and then when he west to China, he nearly got in the prone position to "place lips firmly on arse" because he knows... there is nothing he can make the Chinese do, and the Chinese don't give a darn what he says of what he thinks. For Decades these same Right Winger White Males of Republican Party have been trying to force the Chinese to float their currency, and each time China tells them to "Buzz on and shut up".. and what he does is "buzz off and shut up"... because China is no fool... They are not going to play the Right Wing White Mans, game... they did that before, and it cost them dearly... Now, they know better.... They keep their currency where they want it, and over time.. They have uplifted more than 300-400 Million of their people out of dire poverty.. yes, they've lifted up more Adults, than the entire population of America.

While American Right Wingers are too busy with mad men and fools, still pushing some Race and Gender Based ignorant, trying to preserve some delusions of white male dominance.

From Japan, to S. Korea to Many places around the world, they have continued to rebuild and advance since World War II, and we have destroyed and stagnated in maintaining and building, since the 1960's.. because American went straight stupid, trying to contain and hold back and defeat people, because it had segments to this very day, resent the Civil Rights Act, and detest that Women too Gain the Rights and now they are standing up and cutting the cord of dependence on the White Male, and claiming her own independence. The % number of Minorities who have moved up economically and system wise since the 1960's is far higher, that any want to discuss, that's why the focus on youth crime as a distraction, but truth is, not only have the black society advanced well in the past 50 yrs, they will advance more was the walls of racist bias and bigotry of dismantled.
In Football.. Trump tried the old pre 1960's white male game, of trying to tell the Players, to "staying their place", and now the right wingers are anguished, because they are facing more every day, that not only can the NOT tell minorities to so called "stay in their place" , he can no longer "tell women" to so called stay in her place. Nor can he tell various ethnic groups, to so called "stay in their place".

No matter how much Bannon stands from the Inside to the Outside, pushing his angles of trying to create Civil Unrest, people are more and more figuring out the game and they are not falling for it. The more the people don't fall for it, the more angry Right Wingers Get...
But its not unexpected... No Beast Has Ever Gone Down without trying their last tactic, but as with the elements of Beast, they in the end are brought down. The World has no place for "Beast" in civilized society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies