Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 01:22 PM

10,091 posts, read 6,424,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I'm not commenting either way on whether or not they will be successful in bringing him down, I'm just talking about where all this is leading. Russia collusion was supposed to bring him down, and although past performance is not always indicative of future results, it hasn't worked yet, and people are getting anxious. Just because there seems to be a plan B doesn't necessarily mean it will work.
Who's getting anxious? Good things come to those who wait!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 01:31 PM

10,735 posts, read 4,338,237 times
Trump is impossible to take down is because he's happy to call out the phony accuser.
If the accuser's story has falsehoods, he will destroy the accuser.
Trump will leave no doubt that the accuser is at fault.
It becomes a battle of mental toughness.
Who is more mentally tough, Trump or the accuser?
Trump, always.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:34 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

We know the left has really been reaching trying to find something to pin on Trump, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is yet another one of their hopes. I don't think anyone takes them seriously anymore. With nothing to really pin on Trump, they will continue to pick over the carcass leftovers from the campaign season.

No more if Hillary had become president the right would be doing the same thing right now. I have to wonder how you all will feel if they do find something on Trump what you will be saying then.

Like I've stated before where there is smoke there is fire. I'm sure you'll be singing the same tune how it's the leftist trying to impeach him.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:39 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,796,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We know the left has really been reaching trying to find something to pin on Trump, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is yet another one of their hopes. I don't think anyone takes them seriously anymore. With nothing to really pin on Trump, they will continue to pick over the carcass leftovers from the campaign season.
Trump needs to own his own despicable behavior. It's not the left's fault that Trump's accusers have come out about him. After all, there's no telling how many he has grabbed by the *****, according to his own words.

That's what gets me about people like Trump and Roy Moore who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, yet blame it on politics, the left, the media, etc., when if they hadn't acted like they acted, there wouldn't be these problems in the first place. SMDH.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Trump is impossible to take down is because he's happy to call out the phony accuser.
If the accuser's story has falsehoods, he will destroy the accuser.
Trump will leave no doubt that the accuser is at fault.
It becomes a battle of mental toughness.
Who is more mentally tough, Trump or the accuser?
Trump, always.
Why do you call his accusers phonies? How is the accuser at fault? What does that even mean? And no, Trump is nowhere near mentally tough.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:51 PM

10,735 posts, read 4,338,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why do you call his accusers phonies? How is the accuser at fault? What does that even mean? And no, Trump is nowhere near mentally tough.
If you were watching last year, you will notice there were inconsistencies in the stories of his accusers.
Once you get one fact wrong, your story loses credibility and Trump will make you pay.
No person on earth would even have stayed in the race with all those scandals, except for Trump.
So no matter what scandal is presented to Trump in 2020, it'll be pointless, because Trump always wins.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:51 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,327,185 times
Quote:
President Trump is impossible to defeat via scandals.
He's invincible.
It reminds me of that children's rhyme, "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

Donald Trump is rubber and everyone else is just the glue!

Old 11-18-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
If you were watching last year, you will notice there were inconsistencies in the stories of his accusers.
Once you get one fact wrong, your story loses credibility and Trump will make you pay.
No person on earth would even have stayed in the race with all those scandals, except for Trump.
So no matter what scandal is presented to Trump in 2020, it'll be pointless, because Trump always wins.
Can you give me a credible source discussing his accusers' inconsistencies?

Old 11-18-2017, 02:48 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,748,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Getting one guy or one administration out is not going to solve the problem at this point.
Depends on what you think the problem is. If you are happy with the direction our federal government has been taking this country in over the last 15 years or so then getting rid of one person will solve the problem. There is nobody to replace Trump, nobody willing to step up and fill his shoes.

People ask what it would take for Trump supporters to drop their support for him, and the answer to that question is an easy one. Someone to replace him. Someone who will take on his agenda without the brash personality that sends his opposition in to fits and makes them perpetually angry. If there was a more polished version of Trump who was still willing to stand up to the establishment and put America and her citizens first, people would be drawn to him or her.

So long as Trump's opposition promises nothing more than taking Trump down no matter what the cost and continuing on with business as usual as if this whole little Trump thing never happened in the first place, his supporters are going to remain loyal to him. There isn't anyone saying to Trump's voters that they have heard their voices and will take their concerns seriously even after Trump is gone.

If the question is "how can you still support Trump after he_________", then the answer is, "if not Trump, then who?". And "anybody but Trump" is not an acceptable answer to that.

Old 11-18-2017, 02:51 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,194 times
Donald Trump and his actions have and will set the stage for his downfall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies