Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 12:06 PM

19,718 posts, read 12,289,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I thought the videos were banned. So didn't bother to look it up and don't have any interests to look them up.

But another poster provided a link, so I looked. Like I said, it is not my taste, but if this is his way of raising the children, I don't feel it is my place to question him or criticize him. That is all.
I saw two of the videos, they are wacky and trippy like this and the kids are just role playing. Maybe there are worse videos, I don't know. It is real strange but it is also strange that Pewdie Pie became an internet sensation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 12:10 PM

39,296 posts, read 27,684,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I saw two of the videos, they are wacky and trippy like this and the kids are just role playing. Maybe there are worse videos, I don't know. It is real strange but it is also strange that Pewdie Pie became an internet sensation.
A lot of people want to be internet stars.

It is just one of those families, I guess.

I think the videos shouldn't be banned. Looks like the videos are back on youtube anyway. It is not my idea of raising my nephews and my Godson, It is not idea of fun time for us. But if this is his way of raising the daughters, as long as it is legal, I see nothing wrong with it.

It is weird, but I don't see the connection between the video and Pedophilia at all.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:24 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,157,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Did you read the article? This is quoted from the article:

"Though it's unclear what exact policy the channel violated, the videos showed the girls in unusual situations that often involved gross-out food play and simulated vomiting. The channel invented the 'bad baby' genre, and some videos showed the girls pretending to urinate on each other or fishing pacifiers out of the toilet."

I think it should go beyond shutting down the channel to a visit from Child Protective Services. This is a sick man! I am particularly concerned about showing the girls pretending to urinate on each other, I won't detail why, just say that those who know what a "golden shower" is and pedophilia should be able to figure it out!

Anyone that classifies this as "dad stuff", thank God I didn't have anyone like that for a dad.
Holy cow.

There are some sick people in this world...

Old 11-18-2017, 12:26 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,157,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Nothing. It's just a way to shut down a popular channel by a dad for doing dad stuff.
Please don't breed.

Old 11-18-2017, 03:51 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,349,960 times
Quote:
well, what is wrong with that?

The op did not have any videos, so it is a he says she says situation for me. If you want to accuse somebody, then provide a link.

What is wrong with that? It is not up to me to look it up, it is up to you to show me why the video is questionable because you are the one who made the accusation. Got it?

The videos are not my taste, but if this is his ways of raising his children, this is his way of raising his children. I don't judge. Plus, it looks like these videos are back on youtube.
No, I'm not paid to be here so my only job here is post on my own behalf. Not for your benefit.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
No, I'm not paid to be here so my only job here is post on my own behalf. Not for your benefit.
dude, my post was not directed at YOU.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:41 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,349,960 times
Quote:
dude, my post was not directed at YOU.
Yet you quoted me and responded to my post.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yet you quoted me and responded to my post.
You quoted me first

Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 PM

47,020 posts, read 26,085,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You think? Here Are Some Dark And Disturbing Theories About 'Toy Freaks' YouTube

Jesus? No, Jesus wouldn't be watching.

To better understand, you would need to understand "fetishism" and "pedophilia". Warning: It isn't pretty!
Dear Lord. That was creepy.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:56 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,764,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
My best guess, daddy has attended a few raves in his time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAijlxS61M0
Anecdotally I played this video earlier and 2 of my kids were in the room, my 10 year old son and my 4 year old daughter. My daughter loved it and my son just said it was annoying. Later on I asked him if he'd ever seen videos from this family before and he said no but it looked like stuff his sister watches. He said whenever she's on the tablet it's a disaster. He asked why I wanted to know and I told him it was because the family was banned from youtube and he said "good, they're annoying".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies