Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 10:15 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,734,787 times

Advertisements

Well, you know, it is a "choice"! Ahahahahahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2017, 10:15 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I think he was caught kneeling in front of an 18 year old boy LOL
He was ummm praying.

As one poster pointed out it is bad for the wife. Sleazy that he cheated on her.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:16 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,348,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
Next up...Mike Pence ?
I wouldn't bet against it.

Whenever a politician, regardless of party, tends to be VERY opposed to something, he/she is almost always projecting. If he's railing against gays or abortion or illegals, EXTREMELY good chance he's either sleeping with men, forcing exes to have abortions, or employing/dating illegals.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No such thing as LGBT rights. You don't get your rights because you belong to a group. You don't get more or less rights because you belong to a group. You get your rights as birth as an individual.

That said. I find the story hilarious. I love it when the hypocrits get outed.
There is no "group". No meetings. No secret handshake. No one is calling for anything other than equal rights. Nothing more. Nothing special.

But, if you are saying that all humans should be treated equally, regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, etc, then there must be a flying pig superstorm! Because we agree.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:19 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
When will we learn? Those that portray themselves as the most pious are usually the least.
Shades of Dennis Hastert.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No such thing as LGBT rights. You don't get your rights because you belong to a group. You don't get more or less rights because you belong to a group. You get your rights as birth as an individual.

That said. I find the story hilarious. I love it when the hypocrits get outed.
Tell that the GOP, they are the ones who want to allow discrimination based on belonging to a group. If someone can get fired from work for being gay, then they are in fact getting less rights because they belong to that group. Make sure that everyone is getting the same rights from birth as individuals, and then "special" rights - which actually mean EQUAL rights - will be universal and no one will need to worry about it.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I wouldn't bet against it.

Whenever a politician, regardless of party, tends to be VERY opposed to something, he/she is almost always projecting. If he's railing against gays or abortion or illegals, EXTREMELY good chance he's either sleeping with men, forcing exes to have abortions, or employing/dating illegals.
Mike is way too deep in the closet. He could never act on it. But, deep within the inner workings of that cashew sized lump he calls a brain, something is desperately pounding on the inside of the closet door.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:27 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,520,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
It's almost a laughable routine now. Every time you get a GOP conservative wingbat screaming about Jesus and family value, you know there's something really sketchy going on in his private life....either he's into underage girls or he's craving pork sausages. LOL
It's projection. They think if they can throw it their sins on someone else, it'll go away.

Frankly, I am sick of this kind of 'Christians' highjacking my religion. Look at Roy Moore, the bible states to help the poor and lower class. He does just the opposite. 9 women come forward. He got banned from a mall about 25years ago cause he was such a creep.

They are no better than ISIS and how they highjacked Islam.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:35 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post

Frankly, I am sick of this kind of 'Christians' highjacking my religion. Look at Roy Moore, the bible states to help the poor and lower class. He does just the opposite. 9 women come forward. He got banned from a mall about 25years ago cause he was such a creep.

Wow, good point and I agree.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
It's projection. They think if they can throw it their sins on someone else, it'll go away.

Here is the thing: If you go "by the book", then The Bible tells people how to conduct themselves. At the same time it tells people they are not to "judge". Taken cohesively, as it should be, one who follows The Bible should act accordingly and leave the judgment to God.

Instead, they pick and choose which rules to follow to suit their personal desires or just don't get the gist of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies