Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2017, 03:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Nobody should go to a Trump supporters house for Thanksgiving. We must RESIST. Trump is starting a nuclear war. He's dangerous. Look at all the problems Americans have now since last year. RESIST. Trump totally embarrassed us in Asia, all the leaders and people laughed at him. RESIST. NYET! NYET!
Put it aside for a day, it is your Family and Friends, be better or you are what you claim to hate.

Good Grief, were you actually serious, I really hope not?

Damn I get tired of educating the young, and old, thinking I am wasting my time here.

Old 11-22-2017, 03:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
GQ says that if you are going to Thanksgiving dinner at someone's home that voted for Trump, including family, it's your duty to ruin Thanksgiving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq....anksgiving/amp

Truely deranged.

The feast I'm attending, we are all on the same page. There will be no ruining of anything. Just a lot to be thankful for. Followed by a lot of killing things in the woods.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I'd say the prior two Presidents did their best on that front.

Best GDP in 10 years, record markets, highest confidence in 17 years, lowest unemployment rate in almost 20 years, out of TPP, XL pipeline being built, illegal immigration lowest in 20 years (without a wall), sanity brought back to SCOTUS, dozens of judges being sworn in in the lower courts... yep, the only thing Trump has destroyed is the progressives plan to crush the US.

If I were a progressive (so glad I'm not) I'd be upset 24/7 as well.

I feel no remorse whatsoever, and as a Libertarian I'm stoked that both parties are showing their true colors; how they truly are two sides of the same establishment globalist OWG elitist pigs coin they are.

My party, the only true constitutional party, should do very well in 2020 and beyond.

Only the extreme left (in here at least) seem to wish holidays be destroyed over politics. This is what anonymity begets and it's sad if that's how they really feel toward family and friends who do not agree with them.

HTG everyone!
Happy Thanks Giving to you to

Old 11-22-2017, 04:05 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,659,169 times
Quote:
GQ says that if you are going to Thanksgiving dinner at someone's home that voted for Trump, including family, it's your duty to ruin Thanksgiving.

Truely deranged.
This is funny though.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:09 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Clinton has been out of office for a while now.
LOL.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:12 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Default Should you ruin Thanksgiving over Trump?

No politics at family gatherings

Old 11-22-2017, 04:16 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
The Leftists ruined Thanksgiving many years ago when they decided it wasn't about giving thanks to God (whom they don't believe in) but it was about giving thanks to the Indians for their help, and that's what they teach our children.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:43 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I disagree. I'd say my family is about 80% Trump supporters with the rest of us voting "other" or not voting at all.

Politics can be a touchy subject, obviously...so I'm certainly not going to bring it up. I still love my parents even though they voted for Donald Trump.
My uncle and his daughter are both extremely responsible people, but they are very different.

She's a feminist, an Atheist, quite left wing, and has a masters degree. She had a pretty gilded upbringing....courtesy of her father. Among other things, she is vehemently 'anti gun'.

He's not particularly religious, but is pretty much otherwise very conservative. He's self made, quite wealthy, and has a doctorate. He loves to hunt, and at one point held the U.S. record for the largest (measured) head of a particular type.

I love watching her trying to nudge him to take the very best possible care of his health. It is very endearing. It is obvious by the tone of her voice, etc. that she loves him dearly, and respects him re things that people who disagree politically wouldn't disagree about.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:44 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
I wouldn't ruin a good dump for Trump.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:45 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:

Truely deranged.
Would you expect anything else from liberals? They're the most bitter, spiteful, hate filled people you're likely to have the misfortune to run into.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies