Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 02:27 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Kind of weird you thought of Trump while talking to your nephew on Thanksgiving. Obsessed much?
No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2017, 02:28 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
It is a good question. I noticed yesterday during Thanksgiving at my parents that my nephew, who is 17, communicates at a higher level than trump.
My cat communicates at a higher level that the Donald.

Old 11-24-2017, 02:45 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
My English Bulldog is more adept at reading.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:53 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Why would a graduate with a degree in economics from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania read at a 3rd grade level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Good question, isn't it? Drugs? Early Alzheimer's? Stress? Paid degree?
Most likely none of the above.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:56 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Well he certainly seems to have recovered quickly! Trump led the meeting and everyone in that room respected him. He listened attentively, made suggestions, asked for input, showed he was willing to compromise. It lasted nearly an hour. I doubt you Loonies can sit still and watch it for an hour. So who has the childish attention span, huh? If anything, the Dems came off a little unhinged and inarticulate. Even liberal media were impressed.

Guess what? Dems don't want to play nicely. They just had a judge extend DACA. So their constituents are in the same limbo they were in before. DACA recipients will be p1ssed off because it looked like they'd finally get permanent status. They will now realize the Dems have been using them as pawns. Uh oh.

I suggest you watch it and learn to think for yourselves. Or quit your Media Matters job and get a real one. Plenty of them out there now.

Trump conducts bipartisan immigration meeting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies