Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 09:20 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times

Advertisements

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-sounds-215985

Read this, a big nevertrumper admits Trump’s presidency has been a huge success.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2017, 09:20 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
look how fast he is passing the tax reforms. 8 years of false republican promises and this guy comes in with no political experience and gets it done.
Trumps tax cuts will raise workers income by 0.8% and raise billionaires income by 14.2%
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno...nalysis-finds/

And Trumps tax cuts will give billionaire Donald Trump's children $7 billion dollars (and give the children of regular Americans nothing except cuts in government programs to pay for the billionaires tax cuts.)
Trump

Trump's budget looks like big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor - May. 22, 2017

Quote:
gotten China to do more on NK than ANY previous post-war president,
Trump has North Korea exploding hydrogen bombs, and the only thing China is doing is telling Trump to calm down and not start a war in Asia.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/11/chin...rth-korea.html

Quote:
energized coal and middle America,
The coal corporations gave Trump campaign money, and then Trump allowed coal corporations to dump their mining waste in streams.
https://www.opensecrets.org/industri...2018&ind=E1210
Donald Trump overturns law preventing companies dumping coal mining debris in streams and rivers | The Independent

And how is Trump energizing middle America, by raising workers income by 0.8% and raising billionaires income by 14.2%?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno...nalysis-finds/

Quote:
God bless America and god bless the world, finally the Europeans are going to have learn to take care of themselves.
God would want us to help the Europeans (Satan is the one who would want us to NOT help them.)

And thank GOD Trump can only remain in office for 8 years (because with the way republicans blindly praise and glorify their leader, they would want to make Trump our King and dictator forever.)

Old 11-30-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
I didn't know that Maryland legalized pot.
I don’t smoke pot, I just have the ability to read the facts and statistics in front of me.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:22 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:

I think even liberals are proud of our president and excited by the tightening job market and booming economy, they just want to save face.

God bless America and god bless the world, finally the Europeans are going to have learn to take care of themselves.
LOL. If anything else, he sure causes a lot of liberal head explosions on a daily basis. And yet, they have nothing but hate & intolerance.

Trump still winning.

#MAGA

Old 11-30-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Okay, if you want discourse, please explain to me how Russia is currently behaving as our ally?

I don't hate Russia, and I certainly don't hate the Russian people; I've known people who traveled there, and I am told they are lovely. I do hate Putin. He is a thug. I was not a huge fan of Reagan in many ways, but I did like the relationship he had with Gorbachev. They seemed to have mutual respect for each other, and sometimes even appeared to be something like friends. Trump's worshipful adoration of Putin seems nothing like that. It's all one-sided. Putin acts like the dictator he is, and Trump praises him for being a "strong leader," while publicly throwing our former President under the bus, a thing I do not think Reagan would ever have done. Putin flatters Trump now and then (the surest way to his heart), but other than that, he treats him like nothing more than a useful idiot.
I don’t care what you think of Putin, he is on the right side on the Syrian situation and his plan will help us get out of the country rather than stay in a protracted war.

It is none of our business what he does in Eastern Europe just like its none of his business what we do in central and South America. These are our territories and are just the way the world works.

If we were to invade Mexico to stop the cartel (hypothetical, not saying we should) then I’d be very angry if Putin said or did anything to stop us.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:29 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
look how fast he is passing the tax reforms. 8 years of false republican promises and this guy comes in with no political experience and gets it done.

Also he is actual getting a comprehensive border wall added into the next funding bill despite the democrat party's tantrum.

in less than a year he has already improved ties with our Asian allies, gotten China to do more on NK than ANY previous post-war president, actual accomplished the first anti-dumping claim on any country to protect American jobs since 1985, energized coal and middle America, stood up to the deep state (first president to EVER do this), and has brought us back to the 3% growth plus era.

I think even liberals are proud of our president and excited by the tightening job market and booming economy, they just want to save face.

Someone call a old priest and a young priest the OP is clearly possessed!

Old 11-30-2017, 09:34 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. If anything else, he sure causes a lot of liberal head explosions on a daily basis. And yet, they have nothing but hate & intolerance.

Trump still winning.

#MAGA
See post #13.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:37 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Quote:
name one bad thing Trump has done since he has been in office; I'm waiting.....

1) Tweets like some junior high school girl.

2) Alienated every ally we have.

3) Instead of calming down NK, he has caused them to accelerate their program.

4) His administration is a revolving door....his "finest and best people" either flee or are under indictment.

Those are just starters.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:39 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
I have to admit Trump is amazingly skilled. Only Donald Trump could be the first president to have an arrest warrant issued for him by the UK for inciting racial hatred in their country.

Yeah, a truly amazing....an amazingly stupid idiot.

British lawmaker: 'Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred' | TheHill

Old 11-30-2017, 09:42 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Did bother reading any of the OP.

Just came in here to ask...do Trump supporters make posts like this to convince themselves? They don't really think any informed person believes any of that nonsense, right?

Do they think that, if they type out "Trump is the greatest and most killed president ever," it magically becomes true??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies