Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 12:29 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,028,155 times

Advertisements

Franken or Conyers resign today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 12:29 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,847 times
These female accusers of Moore are opportunists out for an easy paycheck. I definitely don't believe them.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:33 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Flounder is a fish. I think you meant, "foundering."
Lol, damn. Crack open a dictionary once in awhile.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:38 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Just when I thought the fat man in the WH couldn't get any sicker, he has now decided to go to Pensacola, Florida (an Alabama media market) next Friday, under the guise of a campaign event, to prop up the floundering campaign of his fellow sexual predator, and accused pedophile Roy Moore.

Will some Trumpie out there please explain to me how you would explain this to your children, as the right thing for a President to do?

I'll be waiting!
I would explain that in America one is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and that no charges have been brought against this man, but only allegations, for which there is no proof. Therefore, we should not condemn a man for something we cannot prove just because someone has made an accusation. People lie, and they lie for many reasons, often for political reasons. People do not like Roy Moore because he is a Christian, and he supports religious liberty and displaying the Ten Commandments in our Court Houses (as on the Supreme Court Building).

Old 12-03-2017, 12:45 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,528,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
OK

The only President that I know of who was proven to have sexually assaulted a woman in the White House was Bill Clinton.

What do you say about that?
Nobody said that Trump sexually assaulted a woman in the White House. His behavior took place pre presidency.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:46 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
It takes one (sexual predator) to know one.

Trump is in his element here. He loves making up utter nonsense to defend the indefensible, and the red-state rubes will gladly vote for a sexual predator who's a member of their tribe vs. a "liberal." Then, they wonder why their state is a backward, economic basketcase that, like most red states, has to leech off the "liberal" blue states... and then they blame the "liberals," which don't even have any power in their state, for their own self-inflicted, right-wing problems!

It would be funny were it not so stupid.
Wow. Did you just call yourself a sexual predator?

Old 12-03-2017, 12:47 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
Nobody said that Trump sexually assaulted a woman in the White House. His behavior took place pre presidency.
Yes. His walking in on naked teenage girls, also. And then bragging about it.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:50 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,867,681 times
I can't understand why the polling has them so close...what are Alabama folks thinking...?

Old 12-03-2017, 12:53 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Just when I thought the fat man in the WH couldn't get any sicker, he has now decided to go to Pensacola, Florida (an Alabama media market) next Friday, under the guise of a campaign event, to prop up the floundering campaign of his fellow sexual predator, and accused pedophile Roy Moore.

Will some Trumpie out there please explain to me how you would explain this to your children, as the right thing for a President to do?

I'll be waiting!
If the lefts bathroom policy and transgender policy can be explained and understood by children anything can be explained and understood by children.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:58 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
One... The people you listed have left the evidence to be used as proof.

Two... The President and Roy Moore have hearsay, without any evidence to use as proof, to be able to defame anyone. There is no dress with spooge on it.
And just WHAT dresses with 'spooge' on them did Matt Lauer, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Russell Simmons, Charlie Rose, et al leave behind?

Or didn't Alex say yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies