Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 05:21 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

I strongly believe that Weinstein, who was best buddies with the Clintons would never have been accused of sexual harassment if Hillary was President. The power these people have could going on and on with their dirty little/big secrets that have been going for decades and go back to the time that Bill Clinton was accused.

Hillary was a bully and not much of a victim as she went full force at the accusers who not believed as now many are believed.

If Hillary was President I bet Trump would have been the scapegoat and indicted for some bogus charge like we now see how dirty this Mueller investigation is. The IRS went after certain groups for their beliefs and clearly is not handling Tax laws but they are there to pick and choose due to what you stand for.

Now we have tons of people accused and losing their job and hopefully getting sued for what victims should get to make things a little bit right for them after years of fear and power play by dirty people who were protected from the top... the Clintons!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2017, 05:34 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,036,445 times
If you honestly think the decades of evidence that proves Trump is scum is just a "conspiracy," you're simply wrong.

As for Trump being a "scapegoat," if the man is guilty - which he is - he's not a scapegoat. Note that the Clintons are also scum, and I'd love to see them, Trump, Moore, and good chunk of the leadership from both sides all sent to a special "presidential wing" of the local penn, so my post here is not a partisan one.

But the simply reality is this: Trump is a scumbag, as are these sexual predators from both sides. The only difference is that the Democrats are demanding Franken resign, while the Republicans are doubling-down with their support for slimebags like Moore, Trump, and so on. That should make it painfully clear - if the 2016 defeat of Clinton by fewer people showing up to vote for her than Obama hadn't already - that Progressive voters have some level of decency when it comes to what they'll stand for in a candidate, while right-wing Republicans clearly have no lower limits on the horrible behavior they will support from anyone with an "R" after their name.

Fix the bigotry behavior, tribal excuses, and tolerance of all bad behavior in your own party before obsessing - yet again - about "the Clintons" and various silly conspiracies.

Old 12-07-2017, 05:52 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
If you honestly think the decades of evidence that proves Trump is scum is just a "conspiracy," you're simply wrong.

As for Trump being a "scapegoat," if the man is guilty - which he is - he's not a scapegoat. Note that the Clintons are also scum, and I'd love to see them, Trump, Moore, and good chunk of the leadership from both sides all sent to a special "presidential wing" of the local penn, so my post here is not a partisan one.

But the simply reality is this: Trump is a scumbag, as are these sexual predators from both sides. The only difference is that the Democrats are demanding Franken resign, while the Republicans are doubling-down with their support for slimebags like Moore, Trump, and so on. That should make it painfully clear - if the 2016 defeat of Clinton by fewer people showing up to vote for her than Obama hadn't already - that Progressive voters have some level of decency when it comes to what they'll stand for in a candidate, while right-wing Republicans clearly have no lower limits on the horrible behavior they will support from anyone with an "R" after their name.

Fix the bigotry behavior, tribal excuses, and tolerance of all bad behavior in your own party before obsessing - yet again - about "the Clintons" and various silly conspiracies.
"If you honestly think the decades of evidence that proves Trump is scum is just a "conspiracy," you're simply wrong."

I see a LOT of accusations with NO evidence.

Maybe it is YOU who is "simply wrong" and are the "scum" for making the accusations!

Old 12-07-2017, 06:09 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,535 times
Given the political diversity of the harassers/assaulters, I think it is very unlikely that this is all just a cleverly orchestrated political ruse. The majority of people accused so far have been democrats, and there have been more democrats in official govt positions accused/asked to step down than republicans.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:11 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:

What the left is doing is the same thing they always do. Political calculation.
Trying to make it seem as if they are noble and have long standing principles of decency doesn't jive with historical facts.
Trump was elected not because he wasn't or was a scumbag. People elected him in hopes that he would do what he said he would do, if, he got in office. He is doing what he campaigned on at a level that is exceeding expectations for a politician. So often in the past people have been elected because they are likeable.

All president have those who love and those who hate them. Many don't vote on personality but many do.

Many also vote on the policy's a candidate expresses in the hopes that it turns out to be policy's good for them and/or good for the country. A candidate that is decent, perfect and pure with the best policy's would be preferred but is as rare as a White Peacock. ( it would be easy to get side tracked on their white privilege here )

A peacock isn't that rare and the standard cookie cutter politician has a lot in common with them. The voters didn't want what was commonly offered. They didn't want the standard peacock and I offer a link so people can see what the standard politician has in common with the standard peacock. IDK where the term "birdbrain" came from but suggesting we are better off electing politicians with a particular gender, race, etc............is the kind of thinking the term would apply too.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural...ual-selection/

Darwin once said, ‘The sight of a feather in a peacock’s tail, whenever I gaze at it, makes me feel sick!

The same can be said by the voters about the politician/peacocks.

Last edited by phma; 12-07-2017 at 07:20 AM..

Old 12-07-2017, 07:13 AM

693 posts, read 357,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I see a LOT of accusations with NO evidence.

Maybe it is YOU who is "simply wrong" and are the "scum" for making the accusations!

Do you believe Bill Clinton is a serial rapist, as most conservatives claim?

Old 12-07-2017, 07:22 AM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
I agree. I think this is part of a larger plan to try to take down Trump. After all, this #metoo movement AGAIN passed over Bill Clinton. As recently as late 2016, Donald Trump again brought Bill's accusers to the forefront prior to the second debate. Yet, instead of condemning Bill Clinton and calling for him to cease speaking and campaigning for Hillary or for Hillary to disavow her earlier statements to have that predator be a key members of her circle of advisors, etc., the left ignored these women. When Kellyanne Conway shared her own #metoo moment, she was ignored. Its clear what is going on here.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:30 AM

833 posts, read 521,176 times
Quote:

Steaming pile of bull dung. As in mind-boggling levels of naivete. Democrats have not all of a sudden found a moral spine by seeking Franken's resignation. No, this is pure politics by a handful of female Democratic Senators who seek to push Franken out of their way (the presidential nomination) and are now seeking who can one-up each other in the race to 2020. Who can feign the biggest outrage over a butt grab and forced kiss is what is going on here. This is NOT morality in action on the part of Democrats....this is PURE 2020 POLITICS. For you to assert otherwise is bull manure of the highest order.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:39 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Do you believe Bill Clinton is a serial rapist, as most conservatives claim?
He settled out of court for $850K in one case.

He was impeached because he lied about a stain on a blue dress in another case.

Both occurred while he was married.

That... we know.

Definitely not a resume' enhancement...

Old 12-07-2017, 07:41 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Not a chance. I still think Donald Trump knew just how utterly corrupt these scum were and vowed to take them down if he won. Don't doubt for a second that he has the ability to orchestrate exactly what we are seeing.

The fake recording of him would have been very easy for Hollywood sound engineers to create. They knew what was coming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies