Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times

Advertisements

Matt Hagee, son of End Times televangelist John Hagee, lays out what many if not most conservatives believe about climate change. That the changing weather patterns that are happening are a sign of the End Times and are not anything we should be worried about. Since Christ's return is imminent and God is going to destroy the world thereafter, then there really isn't any point in keeping the environment clean. This is pretty much our national policy today which is very frightening. See the video for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBC4O5aNR0

Do you agree or disagree with Matt Hagee?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,281,197 times
The irony is that we call people on the other side of the globe who without question follow their fate and think it basically supersedes everything "extremists".

Old 12-08-2017, 10:54 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Matt Hagee, son of End Times televangelist John Hagee, lays out what many if not most conservatives believe about climate change. That the changing weather patterns that are happening are a sign of the End Times and are not anything we should be worried about. Since Christ's return is imminent and God is going to destroy the world thereafter, then there really isn't any point in keeping the environment clean. This is pretty much our national policy today which is very frightening. See the video for yourself.

I think all that stereotypical horsecrap you watch on liberal media is rotting your brain..

Old 12-08-2017, 10:55 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Is his beliefs any less on the fringe than Al Gore's?

No, both are pretty out there.

We should do everything we reasonably can to be as clean as we can. The fringes are only interested in fleecing the people.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:56 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times
Nah, I don't think God is involved at all. I think there are a whole lot of factors that play into climate, and humans are probably one of the least important factors.

I also think environmentalism is one of the best ways to surreptitiously push the leftist agenda on people.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 PM

9,142 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Didn't bother to watch the video, but based on your description his theory sounds pretty loony.
Equally loony is your belief that most conservatives think that way.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:55 AM

1,257 posts, read 2,654,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Nah, I don't think God is involved at all. I think there are a whole lot of factors that play into climate, and humans are probably one of the least important factors.

I also think environmentalism is one of the best ways to surreptitiously push the leftist agenda on people.
My feeling as well.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:07 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:

I've never heard of this guy or his theory and give no credence to it. Anyway, I believe:

- Climate of the world has been ever changing for billions of years
- Global cooling scares me much more than global warming
- Based on observing so called climate experts since I was in college, I don't think they have a clue and get their predictions wrong bigly
- Because of the possibility that the global warming alarmists might be partially correct, we should take steps to reduce burning carbon based fossil fuels and encourage development of non polluting energy sources
- I believe most of the Climate Change Alarmists are politically motivated and/or angling to get money from me.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:42 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
OP, how do you find all these people no one has heard of?

Old 12-09-2017, 08:22 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:

With not doing a thing to reduce out impact on the planet, heck yes I disagree with him.
That said: Who knows, the signs are all there, wars and rumors of wars, new diseases popping up on a regular basis, natural disasters, it all fits the scenario in Revelations. That said, it would also mean that the Anti-Christ is alive and well and most likely in power as we speak. When one uses the Bible to identify this person there is only one out there that fits the description, take wild guess who that person is..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies