Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 12:16 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
California says "Trump is not our President" so maybe Trump should tell them "Not my wildfires" .
This.
And maybe speed up the secession process.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Because, in your world, Trump apparently is the economy, and if we don't lick his boots, the government shouldn't aid us? That's tyranny, not America.

As for the rest, are we forgetting all the endless whining from red states about Obama? Following your logic, he shouldn't have sent any aid to them, either.

Ahh I don't remember large groups of idiots chanting not my President and state leaders ignoring federal laws just because they didn't like the President when Obama was in office.

Yes there were people that did not like Obama but they were few compared to the many who are outwardly hostile towards anything Trump.

Trump is not the economy, not in my world or any other sane persons just like he is not the end all be all when it comes to the fears that most Liberals have that he will destroy the planet.

Speaking of economy I'm more concerned that with California playing a sanctuary state and channeling billions of dollars per year to aid the illegal aliens while the average citizen suffers there will come a time when the state collapses under its own feel good social experiments and they will have no one to blame but themselves and it will be the rest of the country that has to bail them out.

When that day comes I'm sure they will blame Trump despite their defiance over federal immigration law.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:58 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
And did you say the same nonsense back when Harvey hit Texas? Yeah, that's what I thought. Discredited.
I guess the fact that CA communists are trying to secede flew right over your head.

This thread was started as sarcasm over the timing of these fires (that are makig it hard for us CALIFORNIANS to breath, literally) and how the whole premise is we want to secede.

Now, try to take a breath, engage those brain cells.

We are the 5th largest economy in the world. Yet, we are bankrupt.

Does that even connect in your head? Does it even compute that we can be the biggest economy in the world but if we spend like drunk sailors... WTF does it matter?

Answer that smart guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Ahh I don't remember large groups of idiots chanting not my President and state leaders ignoring federal laws just because they didn't like the President when Obama was in office.

Yes there were people that did not like Obama but they were few compared to the many who are outwardly hostile towards anything Trump.

Trump is not the economy, not in my world or any other sane persons just like he is not the end all be all when it comes to the fears that most Liberals have that he will destroy the planet.

Speaking of economy I'm more concerned that with California playing a sanctuary state and channeling billions of dollars per year to aid the illegal aliens while the average citizen suffers there will come a time when the state collapses under its own feel good social experiments and they will have no one to blame but themselves and it will be the rest of the country that has to bail them out.

When that day comes I'm sure they will blame Trump despite their defiance over federal immigration law.
These ideological morons simply do not "get it"

Great post BTW

I'm voting with my feet, have been planning my move for years and am FINALLY within a few months of getting out of this insane state. It has been my home for 59 years and sadly, I have to leave.

Who cares....one less surfer gone - no biggy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies