Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should females be allowed to have a choice to abort a fetus?
Yes 276 85.71%
No 46 14.29%
Voters: 322. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 02:06 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,132,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
But most pro-choicers want it available for any reason at all.

Don’t you believe it should be an option for any reason at any point?
BS. Third trimester abortion has never been preformed for any reason other than medical necessity. You pretending otherwise doesn't change that fact.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:15 PM

36,926 posts, read 31,192,543 times
Quote:
You will need supporting evidence for that statement.

Quote:
Same question to you, should extremely late term abortions be unrestricted? Yes or no.
Not my decision to make. As I understand the very small percentage of late term abortions are very restricted. It is upon advice of physician taking into account the viability and quality of life of the fetus and the risk to the mother.
I know a few women who were carrying either a dead fetus or one with such severe deformities and disease that it would not survive birth or die within hours afterward (not discovered until late term). Some had the choice of ending the pregnancy one did not. A very heart wrenching situation either way. The women who had the choice did deliver still borns or the child died within a hour or two. I certainly do not think it was my decision to make.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:17 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,132,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

Not my decision to make. As I understand the very small percentage of late term abortions are very restricted. It is upon advice of physician taking into account the viability and quality of life of the fetus and the risk to the mother.
I know a few women who were carrying either a dead fetus or one with such severe deformities and disease that it would not survive birth or die within hours afterward (not discovered until late term). Some had the choice of ending the pregnancy one did not. A very heart wrenching situation either way. The women who had the choice did deliver still borns or the child died within a hour or two. I certainly do not think it was my decision to make.
But Pedro and newtovenice and others on this thread do think it should be their decision to make, for these and every other woman.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:52 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,281,207 times
Quote:
Do you believe abortion that late should be unrestricted?

It’s a simple yes or no question.
It already is restricted that late.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:58 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,356,180 times
Quote:

Don’t you believe it should be an option for any reason at any point?
No, they don't. You can keep making these extreme statements that you claim is what being pro-choice means. You remain incorrect.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:14 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,737,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
BS. Third trimester abortion has never been preformed for any reason other than medical necessity. You pretending otherwise doesn't change that fact.
SO DOes that mean you want it unrestricted? It’s a simple question that you are apparently afraid to answer.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:15 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,737,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

Do you think it should be unrestricted? Such a simple question you refuse to answer.

Do you not want me to add you to the tally?

Old 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,419,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Slavery has been used since ancient times too.
So have bad analogies...

Old 01-03-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
So you agree that today's feminists do NOT support women who choose to get married and have kids?

That NONE of their money is used to fund or support women who want to be moms and wives?

Then they aren't feminists.

True feminists support ALL women.
I'm a feminist. Today. I support women who choose to get married and have kids.

Oh wait a hot second.

*I* am married to a :gasp: MAN and :double gasp: we have kids and :triple gasp: I'm a feminist!!

Dun dun dun...

Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
How does a premie survive?

What is the difference between a premie born 3 weeks early and a baby inside the womb scheduled for delivery in 3 weeks? Is it location that makes it human or can you not grasp reality?
A preemie survives because of medical interference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies