Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 10:04 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
No, Trump made another complete fool of himself by insinuating that Gilibrand would engage in sexual acts for money.

It is only in the eyes of the Trump cult that you will find these comments acceptable. He has once again disgraced the office and this country.

Amazing that anyone, ANYONE, would post any kind of support for those comments.

Trump attempts to violate everything his mind and fingers can reach.

He attempts to violate Every, living thing, Every, letter of the law for which he took an oath to protect.

He is THE most dangerous person on the planet- to the planet and all contained.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 10:54 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,227,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Of course it's a "D thing", what're you going on about? And I'm not the least bit appalled, I'm vastly amused at the left running around all day using the S-word when talking about Gillibrand.

I'll tell you who is appalled today and that's Chuck Schumer. He took Gillibrand under his wing and trained her every step of the way. Schumer is all about business which means Schumer is all about Wall Street and he knows every time Gillibrand does business every guy is going to be sitting in the room and wondering...is she?

The braying jackazzes on the left slapped a big red **** on Gillibrand today and it's going to follow her for years.

Congratulations Democrats
Nice try but no one is stupid enough to believe this spin.

Well, I guess Trumplings are. But nope, Democrats understood exactly what Elizabeth Warren said and it wasn't your pathetic attempt to try to claim it was an attack on Gillibrand.

Old 12-13-2017, 11:02 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
I was disturbed to read the title of this thread, maintaining that Senator Gillibrand had been destroyed by a tweet. "Oddly fragile person" I thought. I was ready to tweet out my prayers to her family.

However, the news appears to have been premature. Senator Gillibrand is yet in the news today: not for having been destroyed by a tweet, or dwindling away into nothingness due to it, but for calling the President of the United States a 'bully' and other uncomplimentary names. Did she say nincompoop? I am unsure. That word does come to mind, for some reason.

I suppose Mr. Trump's tweet only caused a slight flesh wound, if that. She seems perfectly healthy and full of fire and brim today.

No doubt, the OP will take steps to correct his or her title, if possible.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:31 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
No, Trump made another complete fool of himself by insinuating that Gilibrand would engage in sexual acts for money.

It is only in the eyes of the Trump cult that you will find these comments acceptable. He has once again disgraced the office and this country.

Amazing that anyone, ANYONE, would post any kind of support for those comments.
That interpretation is entirely possible if your mind is in the gutter. Rational people don't jump to that conclusion.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:53 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,694,341 times
Trump being Trump.

The majority of Americans are ashamed of the president of the United States. He is a schoolyard bully who flaunts of the power the the US by calling another lunatic leader "rocketman." Trump's attack on women is relentless. What is it that plagues the mind of this misguided or mentally deranged individual?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/first-...bleeding-women

Old 12-13-2017, 02:24 PM

8,895 posts, read 5,378,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The New York Dem Senator Gillibrand is and was a protector of the biggest woman predator around...Bill Clinton and Weinstein...SHE KNEW what they were and did nothing...and even was supporting a fellow predator protector HRC....by that very well known info SHE should undergo an ETHICS COMMITTEE for she knew about criminal behavior and allowed it to occur....and maybe she was one of the women who used Bill for power and position too....good chance for that too.
Hasn't she also said Bill Clinton should have resigned? Now that it is far past the time for it to matter?

It would appear President Trump has ... oh my goodness .... pointed out the hypocrisy of a politician. Whatever shall we doooo!!!

Old 12-13-2017, 02:26 PM

8,895 posts, read 5,378,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
You have no evidence of your partisan nonsense.

Trump was the butt of every joke involving spoiled rich kids, wealthy boars, and slimy old men for decades - right up until he ran for president as a Republican. Then, all the right-wing partisan hack voters, who 2 years ago would not have trusted Trump with their life savings, house for a weekend, or daughter for a night, suddenly loved the guy and forgave all his past - and present - sins. The Republican party demonstrated beyond any doubt that they don't give a damn about facts or morality and will do whatever it takes to win office, including electing a criminal slimebag like Trump. Meanwhile, the Democrats have forced Franken out and rejected the Clintons (yet again - remember 2000 and Gore's loss because he was associated with them) at the ballot box.

Right-wingers have NO right to complain about anyone else voting along partisan lines.
Rejected the Clintons? Why just last year Hillary was the most qualified person to ever run for President.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:30 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Perhaps Trump simply meant that the esteemed senator would be willing to pass any legislation deemed favorable to Trump....in exchange for his contributions. We really don't know what Trump meant by the tweet to begin with, although that didn't stop the left from using it for their own purpose.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:34 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Perhaps Trump simply meant that the esteemed senator would be willing to pass any legislation deemed favorable to Trump....in exchange for his contributions. We really don't know what Trump meant by the tweet to begin with, although that didn't stop the left from using it for their own purpose.
W.H. press sectary nailed it with the mind in the gutter remark.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:34 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,520,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Another tRump utterance revealing what a small man he is. Devoid of decency and with the most fragile ego of anyone who ever walked the halls of the White House.

Stay tuned, everyone.

What we're all witnessing is unprecedented history unfolding before us.

An obese ignorant slob was elevated to the White House by an incredibly unlikely electoral fluke after losing the vote by millions. He proved himself not only to be entirely incapable of performing in office, but also a traitor to his country in favor of personal gain.

Kirsten Gillibrand won't be "destroyed" by this lunacy.

We all know who will be, though.

I think I love you old Gringo. You said all the sweet words I like to read about this low awareness moron in the white house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies