Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 09:55 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What do you think they should be doing right now?
Hanging out with Wiener, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstien, Kevin Spacey, Woody Allen, and all their fellow pervs that Hollywood has been protecting for the last 80 years
Attached Thumbnails
Where are all the accusers now?-billand-harv.jpg   Where are all the accusers now?-harv-hillary.jpg   Where are all the accusers now?-harv-o.jpg   Where are all the accusers now?-winer.jpg   Where are all the accusers now?-spacey.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 10:11 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
And just like that all the accusers of Roy Moore have gone away? Doesn't that kind of raise questions?
No, the good people of Alabama have spoken. They didn't trust him nor want him. What I find weird though is that they voted for him over Strange....yet then rejected him.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:31 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No, the good people of Alabama have spoken. They didn't trust him nor want him. What I find weird though is that they voted for him over Strange....yet then rejected him.
Republicans picked Moore. The state picked Jones.

Old 12-19-2017, 04:37 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No. Those ladies all let out secrets that that had infected their lives for decades at last. Now, they can all go on to lead happier lives, and that's all they ever wanted.

They aren't exceptional. Millions of other women do the same every day, exposing their childhood abusers when the right time comes.
The only difference is Moore, not them. At age 70, Moore, if nothing else, was too old to run. He should have retired and let it all go.

More importantly, he already knew from 2012 that the folks who knew him best didn't want him in office; when he ran for his old Judge job and won it in 2012 by 4 points, the only Republican Judge to be opposed, his home county delivered the lowest number of votes for him of any in Alabama.
They knew he was a short-eyes back then. They had seen him hitting on girls at the mall, creeping around at the High School proms, and all of that pervy behavior. They talked about it among themselves all the time for years. If you want to be treated like a lady, with respect you don't give a man one iota of interest....you let them know right from the get go, that your off limits, by your body language and the way you talk.

Did you ever see some of the way woman represent themselves on FB? My God, they should be ashamed of themselves?

He should have expected there would be someone who couldn't live with her secrets any more when he gave it another try this year.

And even Moore is no exception now. His defeat is nothing but a warning to others who have similar sins in their past and are thinking of running for office.

It's pretty obvious that any wanna-be politician had best make amends with any girls he fooled around with as a first measure of seeking office these days. If not, he'll be sand-trapped just like Roy Moore. Or better yet, they guy might decide not to run at all instead of being outed.

It's a good thing for all of us in the end. We don't need more hypocrites governing us, that's for sure.

If Moore's defeat discourages others like him, we are all better off for it, because our Congressmen will be a cleaner and more honest, more ethical, bunch as a whole.
exposing childhood abusers? What kind of abuse, was it sexual abuse, was it words of vocal harrassment, What? And was it proven?

I was a victim of child sexual abuse which started when I was five years old and exposing it, didn't make me feel any better....I made myself feel better, I made myself well...

I worked with all men at one point in my life. Most woman don't know this, but you don't joke around with men, you don't play games with men, you don't expose yourself, b/c men, view it as a come on.....women don't understand that., They let it all hang out and tease men, with words, their actions, they act sexy, and don't for one moment understand or care what they are doing to men. Then when a man says something, they take it as a harrassment.

I bet most of these woman are fictious, in Moore's case. Where are they?

Old 12-19-2017, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The sad thing here is that you're shilling so hard for a loser child molester.
I'm not even going to justify that comment with a dignified explaination, you'd never get it.

If you can't offer something constructive to the discussion then by all means, slap the person across the face with some disgusting comment.

Old 12-19-2017, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The sad thing here is that you're shilling so hard for a loser child molester.
I'm not even going to justify that comment with a dignified explaination, you'd never get it.

If you can't offer something constructive to the discussion then by all means, slap the person across the face with some disgusting comment. And you have the nerve to talk about sad people?

Were you there, was it proven? Is it even true?

You don't know that for certain...beyond a reasonable doubt. All you know and here is what the media feeds you.

Old 12-19-2017, 05:24 AM

the poor souls of America need to wake up, this isn't a perfect world. There are in fact a whole lot of nuts out there....that being said, there are a whole lot of beautiful woman, who purposely dress in a provacative nature.

I knew several men in my life time, whose minds were so distorted, they thought if a woman talked to them, she wanted them. Sick but true.

What I'm saying is, a lot of these woman who now claim these men sexually harrassed them, were young once, and didn't realize what they were doing by flaunting themselves in front of them.

some men feel just like Trump described....and invite the attention, for what ever reason...then years later, they decide to ruin the man, b/c others came forward...

Getting smacked on the butt, is a whole lot different, then when a man purposely molests a child...or when a man says something that could be taken suggestively but wasn't meant that way. It's all about personal culture, how you were raised and how you look at things.

a lot of you are like pathetic little innocent children and have no idea what it's like out there, and you place your expectations way to high, beyond what most people can live up to.

is it right, no, but somewhere along the line of childhood, some kids are raised to believe that it's ok....
to sexually harrase a woman, by whistling, and uninvited touching. So the bottom line is, don't do anything, say anything or act in any way sexually, along with dressing so scantly. There are unfortunately a whole lot of nuts out there who do not know when to stop.....

Old 12-19-2017, 05:40 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
And just like that all the accusers of Roy Moore have gone away? Doesn't that kind of raise questions?
This is where a good propaganda machine comes in, their work is completed when a candidate is destroyed. They care not a whit about the 'victims', just how they can use them to support a political agenda.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:21 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:

Were you there, was it proven? Is it even true?

You don't know that for certain...beyond a reasonable doubt.
"beyond a reasonable doubt" is for court cases. Voters aren't jurors and they don't have to abide by rules for court cases.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:57 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I do not totally disbelieve the women, though there are things in their stories that just don't make sense, but, I'm waiting for them to prove their claims and so far they've done everything but provide proof. The women came out before the vote, shortly after they came out people who knew the women, or people who knew of the situations came forward to debunk their claims .. not a single one of the women stood up to defend their claim, instead they quietly sat back. If, before the vote, any one of them had fought to defend their claim I might have taken them more seriously...and I would not have voted for him if they had proved their claim.

As for the pageant hopeful's claim, while I do think it was a bad judgment call for Trump to go backstage, but, there are many men working/walking around backstage during pageants and modeling shows. Plus, she was not naked, she was dressed, yes wearing a bathrobe is being dressed.

I mentioned that there are things in their stories that don't make sense, I'll give an example...

Jill Harth, for one example.
During the 'Trump' period she had a boyfriend, who became her husband, and then became her ex-husband .. I'll just refer to him as her bfhx (boyfriend/husband/x).
Harth and her bfhx had a business together. They went to Trump to try to get him to let them hold some event at Maralago. Three separate times during their interactions for the business she 'claimed' Trump sexually harassed her, it appears that her bfhx was there each time. Two of the times were when they were having business dinners with Trump in some restaurant. She claimed that Trump reached over to grab her during those dinners.

Why did she continue to go to the restaurants to meet with a man who tried to grab her?
Why didn't she send her boyfriend to deal with him?
If she felt that she had to be there too, why didn't she sit across the table from him instead of right next to him?
If she was with him, her bfxh, in a crowded restaurant why didn't she call attention to what he was doing?

The third time she, her bfhx and I believe Marla were at Maralago. She claims that he grabbed her and forced her into another room, where she claims he grabbed her, tried to kiss her, etc. They were all in the same room together when Trump allegedly forced her into the other room .. she claimed he'd tried to molest her previously, her bfhx had to know about it, why did she not say anything as he was (allegedly) dragging her off....why did her bfhx not do or say anything when he saw Trump (allegedly) drag her into another room???

I'm not sure what happened with their business deal, but she and her bfhx sued Trump.
At the same time as that suit she filed a sexual harassment suit against Trump.

Trump settled the business suit.
As soon as he settled, Harth dropped her sexual harassment suit ... Why??
Did she just file that suit to pressure Trump to settle the business suit?

Before or around the time of those suits, Harth had a divorce.

Okay, here comes the major kicker...

A year after the suits were settled and dropped .... HARTH BEGAN DATING TRUMP.......WHY?????
A man she claims sexually harassed her, (I believe in her suit)she had claimed he made her so nauseous that she threw up .. yet, after all of that, SHE DATED TRUMP.
Along with DATING TRUMP, she sent him letters of support while he was campaigning and tried to get him to hire her to do his hair and makeup....why?
The Harth claims I know nothing about so I won't comment. It would be foolish to. Though, i can say sexual harassment includes unwanted advances so maybe it prior to dating.
The Pagaent hopeful story I do. just because men are backstage dont mean they have dressing room access at all. The stories line up with other witnesses for certain events and Trump even commented that he did it at that point. Then the woman reveals nearly to the T what Trump did. Either she copied the story to what he said on Stern, or he did this many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies