Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 09:25 PM

30,174 posts, read 11,815,563 times

Advertisements

An entire family – man, woman, son and daughter – in Arizona is transgender.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...ns-transgender

I guess something like this was bound to happen eventually. I don't know if this is real or some sort of publicity thing to land a reality show or something. If the parents are coercing their kids to go transgender and they actually don't want to I would think its child abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2017, 03:22 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,865,200 times
Yet another made-up story by some right wing wacko site to drive up traffic and make wingnuts even nuttier.

Fake news. Full stop.

Old 12-17-2017, 04:06 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
I identify as a cat, so stores need to install giant litter boxes.

Old 12-17-2017, 04:15 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to convert to a different sex, and it should be a felony for parents to encourage their children to "be a different sex" before they even hit puberty. For a people who claim to understand science and evolution, liberals sometimes take stands that are so strange it makes me roll my eyes. Nobody before puberty knows what sex they want to be.. encouraging a boy to be a girl is just psychologically damaging and that damage will last for life, potentially.

Encourage them to be TOLERANT towards other people, yes. Tell them that if they don't have an interest in sports that makes them a girl and to go ahead and start buying dresses, no... that's child abuse.

Old 12-17-2017, 05:18 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Yet another made-up story by some right wing wacko site to drive up traffic and make wingnuts even nuttier.

Fake news. Full stop.
Click bait.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:21 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I identify as a cat, so stores need to install giant litter boxes.
I identify as a Vulcan.

Everybody must now employ logical thought. (if only it were that easy)

Sadly half the population identifies as a liberal/sjw, so stupidity must become the rule.

CN

Old 12-17-2017, 07:34 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:

Fake news. Full stop.
Looks like a fake claim on your part. The story comes from a local Arizona news broadcast.

Growing Up Trans: An Arizona Family In Transition | KJZZ

Last edited by The Dark Enlightenment; 12-17-2017 at 07:55 AM..

Old 12-17-2017, 07:37 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to convert to a different sex, and it should be a felony for parents to encourage their children to "be a different sex" before they even hit puberty. For a people who claim to understand science and evolution, liberals sometimes take stands that are so strange it makes me roll my eyes. Nobody before puberty knows what sex they want to be.. encouraging a boy to be a girl is just psychologically damaging and that damage will last for life, potentially.

Encourage them to be TOLERANT towards other people, yes. Tell them that if they don't have an interest in sports that makes them a girl and to go ahead and start buying dresses, no... that's child abuse.
I wonder what would happen to a brain like this if they had a trans kid. Do you think ANYONE CHOOSES this difficult path for themselves or their kids? What a load of ****.

Old 12-17-2017, 09:20 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,865,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Looks like a fake claim on your part. The story comes from a local Arizona news broadcast.

Growing Up Trans: An Arizona Family In Transition | KJZZ
OK, then. Whose business is it what that family is doing anyway? Live and let live!

Old 12-20-2017, 09:00 AM

43 posts, read 22,593 times
Quote:
OK, then. Whose business is it what that family is doing anyway? Live and let live!

The minute they tell me I have to believe in their delusions it becomes my business.

Other people's mental illness and psych issues do not obligate me to deny reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies