Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 10:58 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon and President Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski have received requests to testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding the Russia probe early next year, according to Bloomberg News.

The request to appear before the panel is reportedly for early January. The panel did not issue subpoenas.
The letters were reportedly sent earlier this week, and the committee has not yet received responses from either of the men.
Bannon, Lewandowski asked to testify by House Intel panel: report | TheHill

Lewandowski has been a loyal soldier but Bannon's been such a loose cannon lately, who can even imagine what might happen!

Old 12-22-2017, 11:11 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,454,648 times
meh.

i don't have much confidence in the house committee, lewandowski is a liar and i doubt bannon would offer a straight answer.

unlikely for any revelation or progression to come from this.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:13 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,907,598 times
If they appear, they will lie. It's their MO.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:38 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Lewandowski has been a loyal soldier but ....
now if mueller interviewed lewandowski that would get my interest.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:48 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
now if mueller interviewed lewandowski that would get my interest.
Oh, I am sure he will. Assuming Trump doesn't try another Saturday Night Massacre of course.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Its just a distraction trying to take attention away from the real collusion of the top people in the DOJ and FBI and their criminal activity.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Its just a distraction trying to take attention away from the real collusion of the top people in the DOJ and FBI and their criminal activity.
The top people in the FBI and DOJ were put there by trump so I guess you might be on to something.

Old 12-24-2017, 01:03 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
If they appear, they will lie. It's their MO.
No worries -- lying hasn't hurt Hillary or any of her staff who testified.

Nothing will happen to Lewandowski or Bannon. Besides, I haven't seen anything anywhere saying they have even been called up yet. More FBI people have been, like Andrew McCabe, who testified for two days behind closed doors and was caught lying when his story didn't match up with others.

The longer these phony investigations drag out, the more time the Dems will have to solicit donations from suckers like anti-Trumpers on this forum. Hey, why don't you zombies donate all the tax money you will be saving from the new tax cut bill? Use it as a way to protest!

Old 12-24-2017, 01:25 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,706,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
No worries -- lying hasn't hurt Hillary or any of her staff who testified.

Nothing will happen to Lewandowski or Bannon. Besides, I haven't seen anything anywhere saying they have even been called up yet. More FBI people have been, like Andrew McCabe, who testified for two days behind closed doors and was caught lying when his story didn't match up with others.

The longer these phony investigations drag out, the more time the Dems will have to solicit donations from suckers like anti-Trumpers on this forum. Hey, why don't you zombies donate all the tax money you will be saving from the new tax cut bill? Use it as a way to protest!
I thought you knew, there are no bigger suckers than Trump's chumps. Tell me are you still waiting for that cheque from Mexico to pay for the border wall? You remember, the cheque Trump said he would be getting from Mexico on the very first day of his presidency.

Or his tax return that Trump was going to release if he won the presidency, but we are still waiting. Bannon was right when he said that Trump will not complete a single term as president because he will be impeached.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:58 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I thought you knew, there are no bigger suckers than Trump's chumps. Tell me are you still waiting for that cheque from Mexico to pay for the border wall? Trump will not complete a single term as president because he will be impeached.
There are no bigger suckers than Dems donating cash to their party after being repeatedly told for more than a year that Trump would be gone by now. You are strung along with one fairy story after another but the only corruption being exposed is the crooked Left. Poor Jill Stein has now been accused of colluding with Russia which caused Hillary to lose. Sad.

Speaking of the Wall, which of these prototypes would you pick? Click > on each pic to scroll through the gallery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies