Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 04:31 PM

5,896 posts, read 3,896,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Considering that stock mkt growth, GDP growth, lower unemployment, stronger military, fewer illegal aliens coming into the country are all in my own interest, I'd say that I voted in my best interest.
These things were all started under Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2017, 04:32 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
This is the most amazing aspect of the Trump phenomena. His supporters were convinced to vote against their own interests. And they continue to swallow the propaganda Hook Line & Sinker.
...as we continue to watch him do amazing things and MAGA.
Sorry dims, we now have a real president and America is getting better every day, even making life good for the dims, if they weren't so ignorant and brainwashed, they would enjoy the ride.
Only the ignorant refuse to admit what a great job he is doing, the figures don't lie...

Old 12-26-2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yeah. The same guy that decried 'hedge fund managers' and how they were 'getting away with murder' - somehow manages to pass a tax bill that doesn't even TOUCH that.

The only people Trump HASN'T hired from Goldman Sachs are Goldman and Sachs.

Trump made sure the wealthy got a HUGE tax cut - as he bragged about both before and after the election to his wealthy friends.

Does the 'forgotten man' in WV have a 401K? Don't think so.
You should be embarrassed, the tax cut is going to have you swimming in money soon. How can you dims be so wrong and ill informed? Oh I know, you listen to the false propaganda from the dims...
Not to late to wise up and join the party of winners, you know, the ones who actually care about America....

Old 12-26-2017, 04:38 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,590,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You should be embarrassed, the tax cut is going to have you swimming in money soon. How can you dims be so wrong and ill informed? Oh I know, you listen to the false propaganda from the dims...
Not to late to wise up and join the party of winners, you know, the ones who actually care about America....
Swimming in money, huh...... according to the tax calculators for this plan, it will only not withhold an extra $18.17/week from my checks. I don't consider that swimming in money, especially if the price tag for it is SS& Medicare

Old 12-26-2017, 04:38 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Lightbulb When will Republicans stop defending Trump's Russian collusion, corruption & end their own war on working Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Does any of you think the Republicans will make 2018 a year to work on policies for the American people instead of defending a corrupt and pushing policies for that only benefit an elite few at the expense of most Americans?

Anyone?
-crickets-

Benefit the American people?

pull-EEZ!

Pubs have one overriding priority:

Shove more resources into the pockets of the wealthy.

"Little people" are NOT a GOP concern.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:40 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,590,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
....and here is what I've been saying the Pub's goal has been all along, a one party state

Old 12-26-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You must be from the planet Uranus...welcome to earth...
When he vacated planet Uranus, he left his head up his an...., ah, never mind...

Old 12-26-2017, 04:41 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,074 times
Trump has his trolls on City Data for sure.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:42 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Swimming in money my a $ $, according to the tax calculators for this plan, it will only not withhold an extra $18.17/week from my checks. I don't consider that swimming in money, especially if the price tag for it is SS& Medicare
Some people come cheap, as we see. But, not the CEO's and Very Rich, hence why they got the Big Bucks Permanently. Seems some people fall for the Con every time, sadly there is no cure for Stupid, oh well.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
....and here is what I've been saying the Pub's goal has been all along, a one party state
You obviously aren't well politically informed, but there are currently two political parties in America. The Republican party, and the communist party. Many of the anti trump, anti American posts in here make it clear which party the dims prefer..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies