Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 12:21 PM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times

Advertisements

Are you kidding me with this - as much publicity as he generates and this is what he puts out?

BIG BALLER BRAND GETS 'F RATING' FROM BBB... Customers Beware!

The BBB is warning consumers about BBB -- the Better Business Bureau tells TMZ Sports the Big Baller Brand is a disaster ... and has earned the lowest possible rating, an F.

Ever since LaVar Ball launched the apparel company, the BBB has been inundated with complaints from customers who either didn't get their orders ... or got the wrong items.

If you're into keeping stats -- how's this: Big Baller has 41 negative reviews and ZERO positive ... with 33 formal complaints on file.

The BBB reached out to Big Baller Brand twice to help resolve their issues -- but no one at Big Baller ever called them back.

He is in everyone else's business and can't run his own business. Too funny...

If Ball says anything about Trump... if Trump is aware of this, this will generate about 5 tweets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 12:35 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,748,463 times
makes sense that they'd both be called the BBB, since the Better Business Bureau is about as trustworthy as the Big Baller Brand

Old 01-09-2018, 12:38 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,240,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Are you kidding me with this - as much publicity as he generates and this is what he puts out?

BIG BALLER BRAND GETS 'F RATING' FROM BBB... Customers Beware!

The BBB is warning consumers about BBB -- the Better Business Bureau tells TMZ Sports the Big Baller Brand is a disaster ... and has earned the lowest possible rating, an F.

Ever since LaVar Ball launched the apparel company, the BBB has been inundated with complaints from customers who either didn't get their orders ... or got the wrong items.

If you're into keeping stats -- how's this: Big Baller has 41 negative reviews and ZERO positive ... with 33 formal complaints on file.

The BBB reached out to Big Baller Brand twice to help resolve their issues -- but no one at Big Baller ever called them back.

If Ball says anything about Trump... if Trump is aware of this, this will generate about 5 tweets.

Lava Ball is the Donald Trump of basketball - he has no talent, everyone thinks he is a joke, slap his name on overpriced products, and thinks he is a genius. Like Trump, there is a small but dedicated group of idiots who think he is hot shiite, his children are perfect, and he is making money off their stupidity.

The fact that Trump thinks he is engaging in some kind of hot celebrity feud with his guy speaks volume about the POTUS's derangement.

Last edited by beb0p; 01-09-2018 at 12:54 PM..

Old 01-09-2018, 12:49 PM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Lavar Ball is a freaking joke that no one but a few young pre-teen boys or mentally challenged no-life gamers cared about.

The fact that Trump thinks he is engaging in some kind of hot celebrity feud with his guy speaks volume about the POTUS's derangement.

Do you even understand how that all started? Ball's son ended up in jail in China for shoplifting. I believe Trump helped him out to get him released and Ball was unappreciative. Ball's son said thank you, along with the other two boys - but not Lavar.

Educate yourself...

How Trump Helped Liberate U.C.L.A. ‘Knuckleheads’ From China

Old 01-09-2018, 12:51 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Somehow I'm feeling good about having no idea who/what the Big Baller Brand is.

Old 01-09-2018, 12:52 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,425,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
makes sense that they'd both be called the BBB, since the Better Business Bureau is about as trustworthy as the Big Baller Brand
This.

While Lavar Ball's business probably stinks, the Better Business Bureau is also ha s a fetid stench.

Old 01-09-2018, 12:55 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,240,573 times
Quote:
Do you even understand how that all started? Ball's son ended up in jail in China for shoplifting. I believe Trump helped him out to get him released and Ball was unappreciative. Ball's son said thank you, along with the other two boys - but not Lavar.

Educate yourself...

How Trump Helped Liberate U.C.L.A. ‘Knuckleheads’ From China

Dude, everyone and their mothers know how these two clowns started fighting. We are all amused that Donald "The Joke President" Trump care enough about Lava "The Joke Basketball Genius" Ball. No one else but the most pettiest of people would care what Lava said.

Did you just find out now and made a thread about it?? This happened ages ago! I also bet you didn't know Lava has a son who plays in the NBA and he claimed his boy is better than Stephen Curry. Just like how Trump claims he is smarter than anyone else.

If you follow basketball, then now you'd know how the rest of the world sees Trump by referring to Lava Ball. If you know what the Ball fanboys are like then you know how liberals see Trumpeters.

Last edited by beb0p; 01-09-2018 at 01:08 PM..

Old 01-09-2018, 12:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
This.

While Lavar Ball's business probably stinks, the Better Business Bureau is also ha s a fetid stench.

The BBB is a marketing scam. They do absolutely nothing to aid any consumer.

I had a bad experience on an automatic transmission rebuild and BBB just pushed me back at the problem, never to be resolved. I sent that truck to the auction and lost money.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:04 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,904,719 times
Quote:
There are tons of "A" rated BBB companies which are complete trash.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
I doubt Mr. Trump will say anything, since his businesses did not fare too well with the BBB.

Let us see, how about Trump University? My, a D- in 2010.

https://www.bbb.org/council/news-eve...iness-bureaus/

As the University wound down (closing in 2011), no further complaints came in, and so the rating finally improved to an A, which Trump boasted about. So, the rating went 'up', but only after the University went 'down'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies