Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 12:12 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,986,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Elton's 2nd - 5th Albums are all 4.5 & 5 Stars. Trump knows it & enjoys them, I know it & enjoy them. Anyone who knows squat about Rock & Roll music knows this and enjoys them.

Further......90% of of all English speaking people over the age of 50 either love or like much of Elton's music.

& then we have.......

Elton plays Soccer. Does that mean Trump plays Soccer?

Elton is short. Does that mean that Trump is Short?

Hitler once breathed. Does that mean that Trump is like Hitler?

My favorite basketball player was Jordan. Does that mean I have a 46" vertical jump, SIX Rings, a hot wife & a couple hundred million dollars in the bank ?

The Left is getting loonier every day.
Trump does not do sports.

He went with Fat instead.

They have more than breathing in common, so very possible.

Only if you can actually do them, so maybe.

Now you know what it is like listen to trumplings when they post their nonsense here, and you took it Hook Line and Sinker. ROTFLMAO!

Old 12-29-2017, 04:48 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,800,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Trump does not do sports. He was a good athlete in college and in his 20s. Do some reading.

He went with Fat instead. There's alot of 70 y/o people who are overweight (what's your point?)

They have more than breathing in common, so very possible.

Only if you can actually do them, so maybe.

Now you know what it is like listen to trumplings when they post their nonsense here, and you took it Hook Line and Sinker. rotflmao.
The rest of your post makes no sense. But it figures that it ends with lol or rotflmao.

A Study was done. Apparently 54.7% of all posts that end with lol or rotflmao..... are authored by 18-22 year olds..... sipping on a Juice Box while sitting in their parent's basement in their jammies.

Old 12-29-2017, 05:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,986,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
The rest of your post makes no sense. But it figures that it ends with lol or rotflmao.

A Study was done. Apparently 54.7% of all posts that end with lol or rotflmao..... are authored by 18-22 year olds..... sipping on a Juice Box while sitting in their parent's basement in their jammies.
So sorry, Skippy, I am in my 60's and Own my property and both my homes, awwww.

I see you either had no reply or are unable to follow a conversation, sounds like a personal problem on your part, meh

Figure that you got a hook in your mouth yet?

Good grief you guys make this Too Easy..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies