Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 08:43 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,880,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
People need to be aware, yes. There is a difference between be aware and being indoctrinated.
Aware, or in Awe?

What about awe-wear?

Be in awe-ware.

When, ya know when, it happens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUCCL2bK7U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 09:01 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,118,227 times
Quote:
There wasn't until the gender police decided to define everything by gender so they could try to turn girls into boys and boys into girls.

Growing up, we just played with whatever we wanted. No one cared.

Now toys are a political statement to dictate a transgerderism social engineering agenda.
No, it started around the 80s because of TV commercial changes and companies wanted to make money marketing things, not social justice or whatever. Money, cha-ching
https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine...iEM/story.html

Old 12-31-2017, 09:49 AM

725 posts, read 806,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I'd love an answer to the bolded question. Not holding my breath waiting for a direct answer though.

Just because conservatives say they don't like something doesn't mean they want the government to ban it*. People can have opinions about what is right or wrong.

When the issue is government funded schools, programs, media, etc. pushing an agenda on kids that is a different story entirely. Then it is not a matter of personal choice but indoctrination that conservatives have a problem with. I think a lot of people would be happier with the government out of their lives and out of their pocket books and instead let personal choice dictate their lives.

* Now with issues like drugs, yes, many conservatives don't understand that when they say people should be free from government that includes freedom to do with ones own body whatever one desires. Your body your choice. If people want to do drugs, smoke, eat fattening food, or kill themselves (assisted suicide or otherwise) that is their choice. It may be bad, it may land a person it hell but people should be free to make that choice. Liberals aren't any better with their soda bans, ban on private poker games, ban on religious freedom and anti free speech goals. Hopefully conservatives will come around on the war on drugs and see it as government intrusion.

Old 12-31-2017, 09:50 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,962,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
No, it started around the 80s because of TV commercial changes and companies wanted to make money marketing things, not social justice or whatever. Money, cha-ching
https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine...iEM/story.html
Of course companies want to sell toys. And toys were made to be played with. So kids played with them. Parents got toys that their kids LIKED. No one payed any attention to WHAT the toy was.

I do not remember anyone saying: My son needs a gender feminine toy to play with otherwise he will grow up a homophobic misogynist bigot. I need to buy him that toy.

Or: My daughter needs that gender masculine toy so she can expand her "girl power." I need to buy her that toy.

Both of which are ridiculously stupid. And new. And part of the transgenderist indoctrination.

Like when a kid is forced to play with crap that they have ZERO interest in. Like when a boy is given a barbie and he uses it as an axe to chop down barbie's townhouse. And then gets yelled at for not playing "right."

If that's what your kid wants to play with go for it. If not, then stop indoctrinating them.

Old 12-31-2017, 09:53 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,880,648 times
Irreversible hormone disruptors have been implanted.

Disrupt and rewrite - that's the plan.

S'a deal that was made with the aliens.

Just a brain re-routable transprogression.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...l-signal-space

Old 12-31-2017, 09:58 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,866,396 times
Quote:
Because it is FORCED on you.

If other people want to read books and behave a certain way it does NOT give them the right to force it on everyone else.

Kids in school are a captive audience and are being force fed this nonsense. There is nothing that says forcing a boy to pretend he is a girl or a girl to pretend she is a boy is HEALTHY. It's not. They are defining toys in this manner, even though they are pretending they are not.

How else does a boy know he has to play with girl toys or vice versa?

Let them play with whatever toys they want to play with. Let them CHOOSE the toys that they want to play with.

THAT is being gender NEUTRAL. Letting the kids PICK. Not the adults.

Forcing a boy to play with girl toys is just as bad as forcing a girl to play with girl toys.

Did you watch the video? I doubt it.
BS! No one is forcing ANYTHING on you! You are confusing your intolerance at other people's life choices (which have no impact on you) as "forcing" something on you. Get a grip.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:02 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,118,227 times
Quote:
Of course companies want to sell toys. And toys were made to be played with. So kids played with them. Parents got toys that their kids LIKED. No one payed any attention to WHAT the toy was.

I do not remember anyone saying: My son needs a gender feminine toy to play with otherwise he will grow up a homophobic misogynist bigot. I need to buy him that toy.

Or: My daughter needs that gender masculine toy so she can expand her "girl power." I need to buy her that toy.

Both of which are ridiculously stupid. And new. And part of the transgenderist indoctrination.

Like when a kid is forced to play with crap that they have ZERO interest in. Like when a boy is given a barbie and he uses it as an axe to chop down barbie's townhouse. And then gets yelled at for not playing "right."

If that's what your kid wants to play with go for it. If not, then stop indoctrinating them.
Do you have articles or anything to back all of these things you are saying? You just moved the goalpost. You said gendered toys started to mess up kids. I showed with an article....no, it was an opening companies saw to make money. Now you say sure, companies want to make money, but it’s really all this other stuff.

I don’t really see many people shoving toys on kids like you say. I see more where people are fighting back against these gendered toys when it affects their kids, like boys wanting dolls or girls wanting LEGO (not girly pink LEGO, just standard LEGO).

I am happy that places like Target are becoming more gender neutral. For example, getting more stereotypical “boy” things on girl’s clothes, like dinosaurs and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

You make it sound like it’s a problem if I don’t want pink toys for my girls, unless they actually truly want them and not just because it’s pink. Like I’m shoving TMNT on my girls. I introduced, and she liked. If she hadn’t, no big deal. End of story. *I* don’t want my own life pinkified.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:14 AM

25,852 posts, read 18,882,275 times
Yes, definitely the way to go: gender neutral.

Each child should be neutered at birth. Each child should be brought up in an environment where there is no such thing as gender. We all should look and act the same. We have the technology today which makes gender and the sex act obsolete. Imagine a world without the sex act, without sexual desire/predation, and without intimacy. Without "male" and "female." No intimate bonds need be formed because there would be no reason for intimate bonds--it's all hormonal anyway. And the absence of gender-related hormones within the body (especially testosterone) would make much of the world's woes vanish immediately. Not to mention the billions of dollars wasted on gender-related fashion. That too would be obsolete. Just a simple, functional gray jump suit for everyone. Or perhaps orange. It would go well with what the world is becoming. Or how about we all commit suicide and give the world back to the animals. They are not yet insane.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:15 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,851,365 times
Quote:
I don't care what other people do.

I don't force people to behave the way I do. You don't like it when people make assumptions and force YOU to behave a certain way?

So stop trying to force ME to behave like YOU. I don't like it either.

If you truly believe in live and let live, than leave ME ALONE. Leave my kids ALONE.

That's your answer and it's a VERY VERY simple one.
How have I ever forced anything on you? I never have. Leave your kids alone?! I don't even know you, much less your kids. What on earth are you talking about? What have I done to you? What have I done to your kids? I didn't even know you had any! (how would I?)

Old 12-31-2017, 10:20 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,962,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
How have I ever forced anything on you? I never have. Leave your kids alone?! I don't even know you, much less your kids. What on earth are you talking about? What have I done to you? What have I done to your kids? I didn't even know you had any! (how would I?)
You approve of the education use of texts and games in the classroom which is happening RIGHT NOW?

You fight for laws to allow schools to make decisions over parent protests?

People are not understanding this issue or confusing it in some way to defend it.

If, on your own time as an adult or parent, you want to behave this way with YOUR KID, have at it. No argument from me. Not one peep. That's your way of parenting GO FOR IT.

When it is MANDATORY in the public school system starting in kindergarten it is INDOCTRINATION.

So explain to me how it is not forced on kids when they HAVE to do WHAT TEACHER SAYS.

And parents have zero say about the curriculum with no option of pulling the kids out or being notified beforehand what the day's lesson will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies