Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 01:44 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
NOPE NOPE NOPE.

that is what is important to YOU, because you desperate to try to discredit Mueller's investigation by any means you can.

BUT HARD LUCK , you failed. Your Dossier bull has been debunked and the Aussies back it up. Tough luck try going after something else. maybe you could argue Mueller is too white and that is unfair to Trump, or that Mueller is too Republican and that is unfair to Trump?

just keep throwing mud maybe you will finally get something to stick.
Then answer these questions.

Do you oppose, or support the FBI/DOJ complying with the subpoenas, and answering the question about the dossier?

Do you support the release of the FISA court application, and the documents listing the reasons for, and evidence to launch the Russian investigation?

I'm all for full transparency. If there is legitimate evidence for the FISA court warrant, and Russian investigation, so be it, I support everyone knowing the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 01:51 PM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Then answer these questions.

Do you oppose, or support the FBI/DOJ complying with the subpoenas, and answering the question about the dossier?
Why doesn't Jeff Sessions direct DOJ to comply with the subpoena? He runs the organization.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Why doesn't Jeff Sessions direct DOJ to comply with the subpoena? He runs the organization.
Sessions has recused himself, and doesn't want to get involved.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:05 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
I think Fusion GPS is afraid of going out of business.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Sessions has recused himself, and doesn't want to get involved.
He can order his Department to comply with a subpoena without being involved in the investigation. Then there's Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, who could also order the Department to comply with the subpoena. Christopher Wray, the Director of the FBI and a Trump appointee, could also direct the FBI to comply with the subpoena.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
He can order his Department to comply with a subpoena without being involved in the investigation. Then there's Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, who could also order the Department to comply with the subpoena. Christopher Wray, the Director of the FBI and a Trump appointee, could also direct the FBI to comply with the subpoena.
Session's hands are tied, it's Rosenstein that should be taking action on this.

I can't think of a reason not to comply with the subpoenas.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I didn't know Fusion GPS, was the FBI? How does Fusion GPS know this was not the motivation? Do they have heavy ties and intel to classified info? Are they the leak source?
''....We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling," they wrote.

"As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp."

..Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators..."

...The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation..."

Read it yourself. From the horse's mouth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/o...ol-left-region

Old 01-03-2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
''....We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling," they wrote.

"As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp."

..Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators..."

...The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation..."

Read it yourself. From the horse's mouth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/o...ol-left-region

I will ask you the same questions.

Do you oppose, or support the FBI/DOJ complying with the subpoenas, and answering the questions about the dossier?

Do you support the release of the FISA court application, and the documents listing the reasons for, and evidence to launch the Russian investigation?

I'm all for full transparency. If there is legitimate evidence for the FISA court warrant, and Russian investigation, so be it, I support everyone knowing the truth.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:21 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
I will ask you the same questions.

Do you oppose, or support the FBI/DOJ complying with the subpoenas, and answering the questions about the dossier?

Yes--full transparency. Republicans should release the transcripts. Please stay on topic--GOP obstruction.

"...Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators..."

Old 01-03-2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Session's hands are tied, it's Rosenstein that should be taking action on this.

I can't think of a reason not to comply with the subpoenas.
Do you think Rosenstein and Wray are secret Democrats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies