Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 05:58 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times

Advertisements

Wow the GOP bots are at it again. No one cares about the loser unless the winner has so many problems that he can only talk about the lies he spread during his campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2018, 05:59 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
All you need is evidence, and you've got a case. When you get it, I'm all in. If she's guilty, let her swing.

As to the Office of the Presidency, I have nothing but respect for it. It's the Orange Imposter squatting there that I have a lot of problems with.
"As to the Office of the Presidency, I have nothing but respect for it."

REALLY?

Then you post this, "It's the Orange Imposter squatting there that I have a lot of problems with"

How is he an "imposter".

He got MORE then the 270 electoral college votes needed and a LOT MORE then Hillary.

If you are going to make the claim, back it up.

What is with they juvenile "orange"?

I don't think you know the the word "respect" means!

Even a paid poster can do better then this!

Old 01-11-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yeah, see, that's the hard part. They yap and yap and yap, and many of them have been doing it for 25 years now, but they just can't get past that pesky requirement that they actually have to prove a crime.

If only they could just move on to just convicting her without evidence they would be in hog heaven.

SAD!
Receiving, having and sending classified material from a NON-SECURE private server IS ILLEGAL.

What more evidence do you want?

Sad, just SAD that so many like you ALWAYS IGNORE this little FACT!

Old 01-11-2018, 06:07 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
OK libs, I know what you're gonna say; "another Hillary thread, but Trump is bad, wah wah wah!!!"

here is the truth, she destroyed evidence under subpoena, funded the Steele dossier, and broke the law.

If you say you don't care you are lying because you proudly cheer wherever she goes and never question your own allegiance to her.

Now name one illegal thing Trump has done. Name it, or else sit down and respect the office of the presidency.

Pssssst ! Here is a news flash for you. Hillary is yesterday's news, over, done, gone. I really can't understand your fascination with her, only thing I can figure is you have to try to bring her up to mask the incompetency , corruption, and stupidity of the guy you chose. Otherwise, no logical reasons.

As for Trump doing anything illegal, what do you think this investigation is all about ? Have patience, Grasshopper, time will tell, time will tell.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Comey stated uncategorically before God and everybody that there was no evidence to charge her with criminal activity, regardless of anyone's personal opinions as to how the law should work.

Happy now...?
"that there was no evidence to charge her with criminal activity"

WRONG, That is NOT what he said.

Comey overstepped his position.

The FBI does NOT prosecute.

The INVESTIGATE and n turnover their investigation material to the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

I find it so ironic so many on here think they are "so smart" yet, continue to IGNORE the facts.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump is in charge now. Why don't they arrest her? Simple question.
We will see after the IG report is published.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:09 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Strange fixation with Clinton, she was never president and hasn't bee secretary of state for years but here is yet another "I hate Hillary" thread. Its unhealthy to have this much hatred and nothing to do with it. You need to get over the lies that were told to you during the election, she will not be going to jail anytime soon. I especially enjoyed protestors yelling "lock him up" at Flynn's sentencing, it doesn't get any better than that.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:11 AM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
What Comey said was:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

There was no "intent", that's a bunch of BS because if that was me or you our asses would be sitting in jail.
Fixed it for you. "Evidence of potential" is not "hard evidence of a crime having been committed".

Old 01-11-2018, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What is it with the Hillary obsession?

If she did commit a crime, I'm pretty sure she would already be in jail as it's clear that she's hated by Republicans and they're running Congress and have been for years now.
"if she did commit a crime, I'm pretty sure she would already be in jail"

B.S and you know t.

Comey through Obama and the Justice Dept COVERED FOR HER.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Pssssst ! Here is a news flash for you. Hillary is yesterday's news, over, done, gone. I really can't understand your fascination with her, only thing I can figure is you have to try to bring her up to mask the incompetency , corruption, and stupidity of the guy you chose. Otherwise, no logical reasons.

As for Trump doing anything illegal, what do you think this investigation is all about ? Have patience, Grasshopper, time will tell, time will tell.
" Hillary is yesterday's news, over, done, gone."

Then why is she doing interviews and giving speech?

" I really can't understand your fascination with her, " Of course you don't.

There is NO Statute of Limitations on reveling classified material.

If someone killed one of your family and escaped arrest for 30 years or so, and were finally arrested, would you want THEM brought to justice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies