Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:22 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times

Advertisements

Realists and racists are two different things. Trump was simply being a realist and calling things what they are. If Haiti is so great why aren't the 300,000 Haitians in Florida chomping at the bit to go back and "Make Haiti Great Again"? Cause they know no matter what they do it'll still be a sh*thole. If those places weren't sh*tholes why are all those people trying to leave and come here?

Old 01-13-2018, 08:23 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,944,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Not really. S. Africa was under Dutch and British Rule from 1652-1910, after that Apartheid until 1994 with primarily a white ruling class and much forced segregation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
yes. That was my point! Duh.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:27 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I will be at the polls in November and I will have my say. Believe me on that.
I know so many people who didn't vote last time, can't wait to vote this time around. He have definitely energized people, and those comments will be made into political ads to be run over and over again. And this is only January, I will be more than willing to drive anyone to the polls that day.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:28 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
As if they aren't gang raping and murdering each other in Africa. Or the south side of Chicago for that matter.
Well then show the heathens the way. How do white people achieve a ZERO rape and murder rate? How's it done? And while you're at, tell us how to get simple black folk off that devil opioid drug.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:28 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Bishop View Post
He was talking about not letting people into the US who have no skills, who just leach off welfare. He mentioned El Salvador too, its not just black countrys. Other nations like New Zealand for instance, only let people emmigrate there who have needed skills, who could be valuable to their new country, not just live off social programs.
That's because they are a racist enclave. They have their Maoris, which are used as tourist attractions and everything else is white, bright and sparkling like your grandmother's sheets.
The government is run by whites, the population is all white, the work force is all white and the only people who are welcome there are those with vacation visas or a job skill desperately needed by New Zealand.

This is not the principle that America was founded on.
There's no reason to change our principles now, after 240 years of progress.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:30 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I know so many people who didn't vote last time, can't wait to vote this time around. He have definitely energized people, and those comments will be made into political ads to be run over and over again. And this is only January, I will be more than willing to drive anyone to the polls that day.
We must vote every chance that we get. We must view voting as something that should be done, needs to be done. There are many people in office who shouldn't be. We have a chance to put them out. And those who didn't vote last time, they should vote too.

I knew of some students who helped people register to vote.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:31 PM

35,071 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's because they are a racist enclave. They have their Maoris, which are used as tourist attractions and everything else is white, bright and sparkling like your grandmother's sheets.
The government is run by whites, the population is all white, the work force is all white and the only people who are welcome there are those with vacation visas or a job skill desperately needed by New Zealand.

This is not the principle that America was founded on.
There's no reason to change our principles now, after 240 years of progress.
Are Japan, South Korea et. al. also racist countries?

Old 01-13-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Now you're catching on.

Where are all the successful black countries?
Where is their tradition and heritage of construction and architecture?

Oh and don't bother trotting out the observation that Europeans colonized much of Africa. It isn't like whitey interrupted some kind of African Renaissance or Enlightenment. They were not just on the verge of achieving civilization and Massa showed up and wrecked it.

Sub-Saharan Africa had 150,000 years or more of uninterrupted solitude with no interference from The Man, and still managed to produce exactly jack squat.

No wheel. (hard to believe, huh?)
No written language.
No STEM.
No music.

In short, zero progress towards civilization.
They didn't need to have a Renaissance because they never had a dark age.

Well until you know who came along with the White Man's Burden, yes?

No music? No written languages? You can't be taken seriously. I can spend the next hour referencing historical documents, but you want to be believe that black people are inferior. Ok believe it. It actually won't make any difference.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Please name something, a country or even a city that is predominantly black and operated by black politicians and is not a sh$thole.
Well I did have a lovely time in Zanzibar. I had the best facial ever. And strange that I also enjoyed my stay in Botswana and that was for a semester. I guess the airport I flew into and the car that drove me around and the restaurants I went to and the lecture halls I attended must have been some figment of my imagination. I probably was in Omaha all along!

Old 01-13-2018, 08:43 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Are Japan, South Korea et. al. also racist countries?
Pretty much, if you use the classic definition of racism.
That doesn't excuse our president from promoting racism in our country. We have always been better than that.
It's people like you who would turn us into a nation paranoid haters who are exclusive and vindictive.
There really is no common ground between you and me.
I'm here to call you out, not discuss "what ifs" and "what about them's"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies