Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 10:22 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,285,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
He's made the WH a s-hole.

nah, Bill Clinton took care of that.....JFK and Bubba made it into a brothel.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:24 PM

42,867 posts, read 26,366,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
feel sorry for what? if your kids have taken world history and know about the world, they must know what is a Shole country.......it's a place that you wouldn't go or take your kids with you even on vacation. it has nothing to do with just being poor. Many shole countries have a cultural and systematic breakdown that we don't need to take with all of our problems. We already have millions of poor, we don't need anymore.
if you think your kids don't hear that language at school than you live in a bubble.
My relatives in Sweden and Norway won't come here even to visit, I usually arrange to meet them in Northern England, why? Because they consider the US to be a $hithole country.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:25 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,441,612 times
Oh oh oh just remembered an old word we used to use to describe people like him

Ignoramous

Old 01-11-2018, 10:27 PM

19,848 posts, read 22,747,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
This. Regardless of whether or not these countries are horrible, our President still needs to be professional. There's nothing to defend him on here.
Professional? His pie hole is a ****hole. Vile excrement exudes from his lips.

Trump supporters should be alarmed and ashamed. But hey- he's more of a 'uniter' than Obama.

Frekin dotards.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:27 PM

42,867 posts, read 26,366,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
So true. I am so disgusted with Trump. He is debased our country so much. I am not shocked anymore by what he says, how sad it that. It just another chit against him. I really don't understand how any normal person think this is OK and continue to support him. How much lower are we going to be dragged into the slime of the sh**hole swamp that Trump is lining with his disgusting words.... Yeah, what a genius.

While I am concerned about immigration and how we have allowed chain immigration and need to have refugee limits of some sort. We also should change how we allow mothers to give birth here just for the sole purpose of their baby getting automatic US citizenship, I just don't know how that can be fixed with the way our laws stand now. Trumps words are going to make it impossible to work on a real solution because it is impossible to work on anything controversial with the kind of prejudice that Trump spews.
No kidding..including the Russian women who stay in Trump hotels until they have their babies.
https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...-a3628971.html
But..I guess that's ok with Trump because they are white

Old 01-11-2018, 10:29 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,591,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I feel very sorry for parents tonight trying to explain 'current events.' Mommy--what is a ****** country?

I am also wondering if the 94% who agree with Trump have any issues with certain 'poorer' states being referred to as ******* states? Tell it like it is?
On that regard, Trump really does need to watch his mouth. He shouldn't have used the word.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
So true. I am so disgusted with Trump. He is debased our country so much. I am not shocked anymore by what he says, how sad it that. It just another chit against him. I really don't understand how any normal person think this is OK and continue to support him. How much lower are we going to be dragged into the slime of the sh**hole swamp that Trump is lining with his disgusting words.... Yeah, what a genius.

While I am concerned about immigration and how we have allowed chain immigration and need to have refugee limits of some sort. We also should change how we allow mothers to give birth here just for the sole purpose of their baby getting automatic US citizenship, I just don't know how that can be fixed with the way our laws stand now. Trumps words are going to make it impossible to work on a real solution because it is impossible to work on anything controversial with the kind of prejudice that Trump spews.

so before Trump, it was possible for immigration reform? .....you know we have one side that wants open borders no matter what....it doesn't matter if Trump said what many people think, if you think these people who want open borders and NO deportation will work with any President that wants to protect our borders and limit the people that get in then you are nuts.

The problem is not Trump. Trump is putting light on the problem. Now you can deal with it or not but don't come here and pretend that a Hillary Presidency would have dealt with the problems. During the campaign she basically said if you are an illegal immigrant and make it here you get to stay but Trump says shole countries and all of the sudden the left and the morons in the media are hysterical.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:31 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,070,701 times
The Trump administration should work to radically change immigration laws
It works to purify immigrants
So that there will be no imbalance in the social balance of migrants
Because all races can be integrated to build America only follow the terrorist ideologies can not integrate into the cultural fabric of free America

Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
On that regard, Trump really does need to watch his mouth. He shouldn't have used the word.

he didn't make it public...it was in a private meeting........shole is what most would use in private conversations.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:35 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,423,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes. It is terrible that the clinton's stole the money that had been donated to rebuild Haiti after the earthquake there...and stole their gold mine too. But lefties don't care about those things, they only care about what a couple of people claim was said in a meeting that they were not even in.

At least he's been caught swearing on 'tape'

Haiti wouldn't be such a ****hole if they had a higher minimum wage...

WIKILEAKS: U.S. Fought To Lower Minimum Wage In Haiti So Hanes And Levis Would Stay Cheap - Business Insider
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies