Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2018, 11:00 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I would never go back to the GOP with this current 'version' running rampant.

It's obvious they have fully and completely morally decayed. If a democrat or any other person OTHER than a GOP'er did 5% of what these clowns have done they'd literally be foaming at the mouth for blood.

Moral hypocrisy, liars, ignorance of facts- David Brooks' article back in December was spot on- The GOP is rotting from within.

To H*ll with them.
I know many GOPers who are very reasonable people. Whatever our political differences may be, we all share a disgust for the ineptitude and abandonment of integrity from the Trump administration. If the Trump admin continues down this path, there will be a seismic rift in the GOP coming very soon. Sen. Flake is a harbinger of what is to come.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:04 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I know many GOPers who are very reasonable people. Whatever our political differences may be, we all share a disgust for the ineptitude and abandonment of integrity from the Trump administration. If the Trump admin continues down this path, there will be a seismic rift in the GOP coming very soon. Sen. Flake is a harbinger of what is to come.
I see a lot of people complaining about Trump here, but never do I see evidence, facts, nor policy decisions he's made that show "ineptitude, and abandonment of integrity" that you claim. NEVER ANY SPECIFICS. All pointless conjecture.

There is already a huge rift in the GOP. The Establishment Republicans have been revealed as just Democrats with an R next to their name. Sen. Flake is first on the list followed by McCain, and Graham, and a host of others.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:30 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
It doesn't matter what Crooked Trump and his people have gotten away. Whether it's now or in the past.

They are big smelly dirty hypocrites and his deplorables love it.

God bless America.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:32 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
There is already a huge rift in the GOP. The Establishment Republicans have been revealed as just Democrats with an R next to their name. Sen. Flake is first on the list followed by McCain, and Graham, and a host of others.
What bs.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:46 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
My God......Congress impeached Clinton for lying about having sex with Lewinsky!
Will Republicans care about Trump's moral values now?
Clinton was impeached for lying.

Trump s a no brainier, cept, they re sitting pretty with him at the helm.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:46 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump's mouthpiece:

"I paid off the hooker a couple of weeks before the election to keep quiet about her rendezvous with tRump , even though I wasn't part of the campaign. I did it just because. And out of my own pocket"

Yeah...
Right...

That'll go over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

She's the one who spanked tRump with the rolled up Forbes magazine with his photo on the cover.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2069181/d...reports-claim/

"We're just friends."

That, my friend is funny!

Old 02-14-2018, 11:53 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Just another day in the Trump White House. Press Secretary caught blatantly lying to press corps, and campaign manager paying big bucks to a *****.

We are becoming comfortably numb.
Unfortunately, that's the plan, and it is working on some. People are litterally fatigued from this admin, and it makes it easier for them to do stuff like roll back civil rights (Trans Bathroom rights being stripped as we speak), give out corporate welfare, raise taxes on us (whilst calling it a cut) and so on.

People need to stay vigilant.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:59 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/u...hen-trump.html

There is not one competent counsel in Trump’s inner circle. Not one.
^^^True. Incompetence breeds more incompetence.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:00 PM

1,705 posts, read 538,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The problem with folks like you, is the past 10 years from the Tea party wingers, is that you belive THAT to be normal Republican behavior..

The Republicans who built the US, where NOTHING like the fanatical Reichwingers now being donated into office by Billionaires.

Money in politics has ruined the Republican Party.. its now a haven of conspiracy lunatics!

Old 02-14-2018, 12:03 PM

613 posts, read 360,652 times
It's simple.

Trump's voters are ok with it, cause he's not black and not Obama.

Imagine their uproar if Obama had done somethign like that?

Obama is an honorable, true family man as opposed to this immoral degenerate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies